Premiere Booth

2591 Dallas Parkway Suite 300, Frisco, TX 75034 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Premiere Booth

Open since 2007, Premiere Booth is a photo booth rental agency located in Frisco, Texas. With a dedication to exceptional service, this business has had the pleasure of being welcomed to over 2,000 events in the area, and has captured close to one million pictures. Their photo booths are professionally designed and engineered to both look great and function without issue.

Premiere Booth, offers enclosed or open air photo booths, which will be delivered and set up by a professional attendant, who will be present during the event to offer guidance to guests. After the event is over, couples will receive information about how to access their online event photo gallery, and the attendant will pack up the equipment. Inside the booth, guests can use backdrops and props for entertainment, receiving photo print strips immediately after taking pictures.

Follow Premiere Booth on

93 Reviews for Premiere Booth

Premiere Booth 1
Premiere Booth 2

Natalia · Married on 05/21/2019

Excellent and fun experience!

I was shopping around for a photobooth kiosk/stand for our post-elopement celebration where I found Premiere Booth, and I'm so glad I did! The owner, Hunter, was incredibly friendly and communicative and offered a great deal for the kiosk. We were able to customize a graphic for our photos and had the option for still photos as well as gifs which were fun. The rep Amanda set everything up to our liking before the event and returned to take everything down as it ended. She was amazing, quick, and gave a thorough overview on how to adjust the lighting and work the kiosk. Additionally, I really appreciated how she followed safety precautions ensuring the cables were secured to prevent our guests from falling. The photobooth was so fun and our guests enjoyed using it! Premiere Booth offers the option of an attendant and props/backdrop which I may have used if we were in a larger venue, but it was perfect for our event. I'm so glad we went with Premiere Booth!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Alice Won · Married on 04/15/2019

Great photos!

I had a great experience working with Hunter and his team at Premiere Booth for our engagement/farewell party. The whole process was very easy, and everything was very clearly explained prior to the event. They were also very quick when setting up, and flexible too. I had added on a portable backdrop at the last minute, which they were able to accommodate, but when Hunter arrived at the venue, he saw that we could actually use something else for a backdrop and offered to refund the money for the backdrop I asked them to bring. I thought that was a clever solution and super helpful. After the event, he was still a pleasure to work with and made sure I had everything I needed. I highly reccommend them for your photobooth needs!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Premiere Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Alice! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to doing so again soon!

Premiere Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• FDL Bridal Show
    FDL Bridal Show Banquet Halls

It was great working with Hunter at Premiere Photobooth! We always enjoy working with them! They have fun accessories to wear in your photos, they themselves are fun and make the experience enjoyable! I would definitely recommend Premiere anytime!

• 2591 Dallas Parkway Suite 300, Suite 300 Frisco, Texas, 75034 See on map