Pikcher Booth Reviews

Pikcher Booth 2
Pikcher Booth 3
  • Leah

Leah Maguire · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Best Vendor Decision We Made!

My husband and I hired Pikcher Booth for our wedding on 4.26.19. and it was truly was one of the best decisions we made. Mai was INCREDIBLE to work with and made the entire process so easy and fun. She designed our photo strips exactly the way I asked, and she was a delightful addition to our wedding reception! We got SO many compliments from our guests about how awesome and sweet she was, and she saved us a huge stack of photos and gave them to us at the end of the night. If you are looking for a photo booth for any event, HIRE PIkcher Booth! You won't regret it.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Pikcher Booth 4
  • Jasmine

Jasmine fuller · Married on 07/11/2019

Love the photobooth

The photo booth was a nice touch, I am so thankful my husband talked me into having this. It was a nice fun touch to add to the wedding. Mai was sweet and fun, I definitely recommend using her services

Sent on 07/18/2019

Mackenzie · Married on 10/13/2018

Worth the splurge!

Loving Pikcher Booth extra this morning while I reminisce on our wedding day. They were one of the best vendor decisions I made! I always saw photo booths as a gift for guests, but I LOVE that I now have all of these photos I would have missed otherwise. Mai was a dream to work with. She was professional from the first email I sent through the last minute of the wedding. Everyone raved about how great they were and it was so nice to have someone engaging guests and getting people excited for the photos rather than someone who just sits behind a table. ❤️

Sent on 01/13/2019