Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number

Pierce Weddings 7
  • Emily

Emily Huang · Married on 08/17/2019

Magical and beautiful!

Mariana is a dream - she captured my wedding perfectly with magic, beauty, humor and fun. Her energy is incredible and she takes the most beautiful images. She makes you feel comfortable instantly and is very trusting. Your wedding pictures are the only thing you have to remember your wedding -- making the photographer your most important hire and I would highly recommend Mariana. I want her to take photos of all my future life events moving forward! She was positive, fun and productive throughout the whole day, and incredibly generous.

Sent on 11/04/2019
    Pierce Weddings 12
    Pierce Weddings 13
    Pierce Weddings 14

Morgan Cook · Married on 08/10/2019

Best decision I made (my new husband is cool too)

Booking Mariana was one of the best decisions I made while planning our San Miguel de Allende wedding! She was so much fun and made everyone feel so comfortable and relaxed which produces the most fun and candid pictures! She knows exactly what to say and do to get everyone smiling! During the wedding planning, I sent over some ideas and she executed them perfectly and went above and beyond to make sure she was capturing the mood. Not only was she an amazing photographer but she was a great addition to the wedding! I truly felt like she was a friend I knew for years. I could go on and on but she is honestly just perfect in every way and I cannot thank her enough! My wedding would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Pierce Weddings 15

Jasmin · Married on 03/23/2019

Mariana was so incredible to work with! Instead of working with a “photographer” it felt like we toured the town with an old friend. She shared places to visit, eat and stay along our photo trip through San Miguel. Her personality made it easy to relax and have fun during our engagement shoot. The pics not only turned out beautifully but our smiles & body language were natural and showed the best of ourselves. She also seamlessly negotiated a few rooftop shoots and room tours along the way... I’m convinced she knows no stranger. Her talent and personality made it an easy decision to hire her for our wedding.

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Pierce Weddings 16

Award

Pierce Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• San Miguel Allende See on map