Aubrey, TX 76227 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Picture This!

A photo booth rental provides an entertaining addition for guest participation for your next North Texas area event. Picture This! photo booth rental captures the hilarious outtakes of your wedding, birthday party, family reunion, corporate event, school dance, prom, bachelor/bachelorette party, wedding rehearsal, graduation party, community event, or bar/bat mitzvah, giving your partygoers a keepsake photo to remember your event.

Here's how it works: We bring the photo booth rental to your event, and then the fun begins! You and your guests go in the photo booth and start taking photos. The photos print out immediately as 2 identical photo strips (in color or black and white). You can keep one for yourself and pass the other along to your guest. We can also personalize the photo strips with a company logo, an event name, the bride & groom's name, or just about anything you choose to make your event memorable!

Interested in more than capturing your wedding or special event in photos? Don't worry, Picture This! also offers video booth rentals to our clients. So if you want to collect pictures of your guests looking their best AND catch all of the fun things they have to say, a video booth is definitely the way to go. Want more information? Ready for us to help you capture your event in a fun, memorable way? Give us a call at 817-300-7469, or check us out online at www.PictureThisDFW.com

Follow Picture This! on

7 16 967b
4 22 75346b
7 14 7575b
Picture This!

4 Reviews for Picture This!

Supaya · Married on 09/22/2017

Our wedding was on 09/22/17 with picture this. Tawny and her team did an amazing job. Tawny was always quick to respond to any questions. She was so friendly, professional, and easy to work with. We had the open air concept and that provided room for a big group without being cramped. Picture this! Has more props than I have ever seen available. Our attendant was so fun and kept our guests entertained. Picture this! Also provided a scrapbook for our guests to leave their pictures and a note to us. It was great to have that as a keepsake and see how much fun everybody was having. All the pictures are available online right way and also sent on a USB ( within a week.) I highly highly recommend tawny and her team. Thank you for providing so much fun at our reception.

Mary · Married on 12/03/2016

Such a pleasure to work with Tawny and PictureThis! My guests continue to rave about how much fun the photobooth was at our wedding. My husband and I love looking through our photo album of all the pictures taken on our wedding night. We looked through several photobooth services in the DFW area, and none of them compare to PictureThis! Their props, backgrounds and package options are the best out there! I cannot recommend them enough and so glad we got to support one of our local business. Thanks for all the laughs :-)

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

I had Picture This! for my open-air photo booth rental for my wedding and Tawny went above and beyond my expectations. She was responsive to e-mails, very friendly and more than willing to accommodate. She even added a silver sequin backdrop to her collection which is exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She was present at my wedding as the photo booth attendant that night and made sure everything went smoothly. Everything was perfect and went off without a hitch. All of my guests had fun in the photo booth and loved their photo strips. She designed our photo strip to fit perfectly with our wedding colors, flowers, and theme. She even posted the online album with all of the pictures taken at our event that same night!! All of my guests were excited to have digital access to their photos almost immediately following the wedding. And even better, the USB of all of the images from our wedding night was waiting in our mailbox when we arrived home from our honeymoon. I would definitely recommend Picture This! if you are considering a photo booth for your wedding. If we ever have the need, we will most definitely choose Tawny again.

Picture This! Pricing

Picture This! Price Rates

Picture This! FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• Aubrey, 76227 See on map