Picture This! Reviews

5 | Aubrey, TX

5 Reviews for Picture This!

• Bill

Bill · Married on 03/13/2019

Fun fun fun

Tawny was working hard the entire time. The guests were having so much fun! This photo booth was one of the most popular things to do during the wedding reception. A real hit! It was so much fun seeing even the "mature guests" being a little silly ") Great photos and memories were created because of this vendor. Thanks Tawny

Sent on 05/28/2019

Supaya · Married on 09/22/2017

Our wedding was on 09/22/17 with picture this. Tawny and her team did an amazing job. Tawny was always quick to respond to any questions. She was so friendly, professional, and easy to work with. We had the open air concept and that provided room for a big group without being cramped. Picture this! Has more props than I have ever seen available. Our attendant was so fun and kept our guests entertained. Picture this! Also provided a scrapbook for our guests to leave their pictures and a note to us. It was great to have that as a keepsake and see how much fun everybody was having. All the pictures are available online right way and also sent on a USB ( within a week.) I highly highly recommend tawny and her team. Thank you for providing so much fun at our reception.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Mary · Married on 12/03/2016

Such a pleasure to work with Tawny and PictureThis! My guests continue to rave about how much fun the photobooth was at our wedding. My husband and I love looking through our photo album of all the pictures taken on our wedding night. We looked through several photobooth services in the DFW area, and none of them compare to PictureThis! Their props, backgrounds and package options are the best out there! I cannot recommend them enough and so glad we got to support one of our local business. Thanks for all the laughs :-)

Sent on 03/27/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

I had Picture This! for my open-air photo booth rental for my wedding and Tawny went above and beyond my expectations. She was responsive to e-mails, very friendly and more than willing to accommodate. She even added a silver sequin backdrop to her collection which is exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She was present at my wedding as the photo booth attendant that night and made sure everything went smoothly. Everything was perfect and went off without a hitch. All of my guests had fun in the photo booth and loved their photo strips. She designed our photo strip to fit perfectly with our wedding colors, flowers, and theme. She even posted the online album with all of the pictures taken at our event that same night!! All of my guests were excited to have digital access to their photos almost immediately following the wedding. And even better, the USB of all of the images from our wedding night was waiting in our mailbox when we arrived home from our honeymoon. I would definitely recommend Picture This! if you are considering a photo booth for your wedding. If we ever have the need, we will most definitely choose Tawny again.

Sent on 12/28/2016
  • Whitney Wingert

Whitney · Married on 04/08/2016

We got our photobooth rental from them for our wedding and they were great. They made sure to come in and set up prior to people getting to the wedding which was great. Their props were awesome and they were so attentive helping everyone start the photobooth. The book we got is priceless with everyone's pictures. Our guests loved the photobooth (and so did we). My only regret is we didn't book them longer!

Sent on 04/11/2016