304 Poplar Street, Pataskala, OH 43062 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Photoscapes Landscapes Ohio

We area team of Photographers with a love for storytelling. My pricing is reasonable and I can create custom packages to accommodate your budget.

My clients include A variety Clients From Solo to Weddings . Each shoot is done with Care Pride and our clients wants and needs in mind, We love what we do and creating years of memories and smiles .We are over-achiever and a perfectionist. Our work is not finished until I find it to be flawless and perfect. Photography is a passion not a hobby nor part time job .Its our Life

We are known world wide for our Fine Art Photograhy and have high

endorsements and awards. After years of doing family photos, photos of friends and many different Events we saw a need in the fields of personal photography with prices more suitable to the many different budgets. Our prices are reasonable for the time and products we offer each client.

If you want fabulous, professional images that make you and yours look your best –Photoscapes Landscapes Ohio Photography is right for you. Whether you need executive head-shots, personality photos, model portfolio images, performance images, or family portraits, we will work closely with you to find out exactly how you want to be portrayed and produce the best possible results. Plus, you'll have a good time doing it!
We are photographers with a love for storytelling. My pricing is reasonable and I can create custom packages to accommodate your budget.

dsc05664pe
dsc05664pe
d40

3 Reviews for Photoscapes Landscapes Ohio

Cheryl · Married on 05/20/2017

I originally contacted Bobbie & Scott to hire a photographer for our wedding, but we also ended up hiring them to do our linens, centerpieces, and they also set up our memory table and candy buffet. These 2 went well beyond our expectations - so much so that our wedding party and guests all commented on how fantastic and professional they were as well as how beautiful everything looked.
    I will be the first to admit that I was not the easiest bride - , I just did not have a "vision" on a lot of wedding details and Bobbie went above and beyond to try and figure out what would be best for our wedding based on the minimal information she was able to drag out of me about what we liked and disliked:-) Bobbie did an excellent job of giving me options that were right up my ally. Our centerpieces were beautiful and our candy buffet and memory table were set up perfectly They even had their own special touches to add to both tables which fit in nicely. Bobbie also had pew bows and floral arrangements for the church that we did not have as part of the contract, but it was just one more of the extra special things that were added to our day that did not go unnoticed and are very appreciated.
    As photographers they were excellent as well. They came to the church for the rehearsal which I though was great since I have been in several weddings and never saw a photographer at the rehearsal. On our wedding day, Bobbie met the girls and Scott met the guys and they literally stayed with us from before the ceremony until the reception was over. This is also something I had never seen before at a wedding since more photographers are gone after all the important bridal stuff is over.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

They are simply amazing! I am very glad they were the ones to photograph my engagement photos and soon wedding photos! They a beautiful so far! I can't wait to have them do our wedding! Bobbi and Scott are truly great people and fantastic photographers!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Angela · Married on 08/22/2015

This company work with us for my daughter Quinceanera ( 15th Birthday). They was very professional and kind to everyone they encountered. Everyone loved them. The pictures that was taken is something I will treasure forever. They are great!! I highly recommend them for all your events.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Photoscapes Landscapes Ohio FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,672.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Photoscapes Landscapes Ohio 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

• 304 Poplar Street Pataskala, OH, 43062 See on map