39-79 49th st, New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for photography

Kori · Married on 02/27/2010

I was very cautious to seach for vendors online. I didn't know what to expect. After finding Jota, I immediatley felt a sense of relief. He is extremely professional and has a wonderful presence. He worked extremely hard the day of the event and also provided engagement pictures. His art is beyond anything I have ever seen and I am so blessed to have had him be a part of our wedding. I was blown away by the pictures, he captured images beyond my wildest expectations. He was magnificent! I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 03/01/2010

Adam · Married on 06/20/2009

Jota was a great photographer. We met with him before the wedding and felt very comfortable. Our whole family liked him and his assistant the day of the wedding. He even stayed and had 30 prints for us the actual day of our wedding that our family could choose from to take home...It was a great touch. The photos were back to us within 2 weeks after the wedding and they were great. We have nothing but good things to say because everything went perfect. Thanks so much Jota!

Sent on 07/21/2009

Samantha · Married on 11/01/2008

I had never really considered professional photography as an essential to my wedding, as I always viewed it as obtrusive and stuffy. I was advised by many people to book a photographer for at least some portraits and to capture the ceremony, so I set out to find someone on Craigslist. Out of at least 30 applicants, Jota stood out, and I am so glad it worked that way. Jota is quick to respond to emails, professional, helpful, non- judgemental (to our offbeat ways), and of course, takes amazing pictures! He helped us scout a location to shoot our portraits at and he also provided transportation for my & my mister to our wedding location after the shoot. He was extremely funny & made us comfortable in what can be an awkward situation. At the ceremony and reception Jota was rarely noticed but he managed to capture many amazing and special moments. His delivery of our photographs were beyond quick- the disc was at my house before I even returned from the honeymoon!

I would recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 11/10/2008