Waldorf, MD 20601 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,599
Availability Check your date

About Photography By Steve and Jane

Welcome! We are Steve and Jane; grateful to work together, in love with one another, and caught up in the beauty of the world around us. Over the years we’ve become one of the most sought-after wedding photography teams in the Washington D.C. area, and we’re thrilled to work with a delightfully diverse and discerning clientele.

We believe that great wedding photography is an art, craft, and social skill. That's why we focus on creating extraordinary imagery while making you feel comfortable and relaxed. We don't require that the setting be perfect in order to take stunning photographs, and we don’t ask you to do silly poses or pretend. We do produce gorgeous lighting in an instant whenever it’s needed, and we know how to read emotion and anticipate the moments that matter most to you.

Whether your wedding is in Washington D.C., Virginia, Maryland, or abroad, we would love to get to know you so we can exceed your expectations for wedding photography.

Follow Photography By Steve and Jane on

Photography By Steve and Jane 5
Photography By Steve and Jane 6
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 10/13/2018

The BEST Wedding Photography Team!

My (now) husband and I aren't terribly traditional people, so we wanted photographers that were a little edgier and more artistic than the traditional wedding portraits. And I'm SO HAPPY that we found Steve and Jane because they were absolutely ideal. The photos from our engagement shoot were stunning, and I am positive that the photos from the day of our wedding will be equally as phenomenal. They're both just generally wonderful people to spend time with, and for the quality of the photography, their prices are extremely reasonable. I'm hoping we get to see them again at other friends weddings in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Amber · Married on 03/30/2018

Oh I cannot say enough wonderful things about Steve and Jane! They are a wonderful couple who work seamlessly together, friendly, funny, and just so easy to work with. We also LOVED their style of photography, especially how they use light to enhance their work. They are also extremely responsive, flexible, personable, and handled the crazy wedding schedule (especially the chaotic family portrait) calmly with zen. I think I would've broken down many, many times during the wedding day if it wasn't for them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND them for anyone who's looking for unique, timeless wedding photos!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Photography By Steve and Jane 7
    Photography By Steve and Jane 8
    Photography By Steve and Jane 9
    Photography By Steve and Jane 10

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Steve and Jane are very responsive and flexible. Not to mention brilliant behind the camera! They clearly have been doing this a long time and incorporated their artistic vision in our photos, which is exactly what we wanted. I was truly dreading the photography aspect of our wedding day because I am very critical of myself in photos and find some traditional wedding poses awfully "cookie-cutter," but Steve and Jane made me feel at ease in front of the camera and really caught the beauty and love of our wedding day on film. We couldn't be happier with them and our wedding photos. I HIGHLY recommend them but find them on instagram or on their website, their work speaks for itself!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Photography By Steve and Jane 11
    Photography By Steve and Jane 12

Photography By Steve and Jane FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,499.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,599.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Waldorf, 20601 See on map