Fort Worth, TX 76133 Map · Phone number

About Photography by Roy O'Dell

Welcome to Photography by Roy O'Dell.

Located in Fort Worth, Texas but shoot on location at a place of your choosing or I can suggest places.

Currently Accepting Assignments for the following:

Corporate Events

Headshots
Weddings, Engagements and Bridals
Sporting Events
Concerts
Family Events

I understand your photos are more than just pictures. What we are creating are memories to be shared for a lifetime and handed down to future generations. It would be my pleasure to help you create these memories.

Please contact me for rates and scheduling and please visit my website for my portflio. www.odelldigitalphotog.com/

I look forward to hearing from you.

IMG 3109
04b024edc0bb3859 1232145584828 IMG 2923
1DM36576

5 Reviews for Photography by Roy O'Dell

Jessie · Married on 04/20/2018

The pictures were absolutely beautiful! I couldn't stop looking at them! I expected to pay much much more for the quality and quantity that I received! Mr. O'Dell was amazing at capturing the moments that will last a life time!

Sent on 05/05/2011

Dee · Married on 11/07/2010

We found Roy O'Dell of Photography by Roy O'Dell to be very professional and attentive to our wishes for our engagement, wedding and reception photos. He captured every moment of our dream wedding with the splendor of his magnificent photography. The memories he gave us will last a lifetime. Thank you, Roy.

Dee and Ted Walker

Sent on 07/25/2011

Stephen · Married on 07/19/2008

Roy was absolutely amazing. We did a bridal shoot before the wedding with him as well. He took some absolutely *amazing* shots - artistic and and very great coverage. He was always professional, and always responded super quick to emails and phone calls. He was flexible with time-frames as well. (We called with very little notice for the bridal shoot and he worked with us to make it all work out.) Lastly, he worked very well with our videographer - neither got in each other's way.

Do yourself a favor - check out his website and see his work. I looked around a great, great deal, and he was my top pick. See for yourself.

Sent on 01/17/2009

Award

Photography by Roy O'Dell FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• TeDee Music Service
    TeDee Music Service Wedding DJs

Roy did the photography for our wedding..... Ted & Dee Walker..... they were great... Roy also did our pre-wedding photos and had some great ideas and creations.... we treasure the beautiful wedding album Roy did for us...

• Rob's Digital Photography
    Rob's Digital Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been following Roy's photography for a while now, and he is awesome. Look around on his site at the many samples. Awesome work!!.....

• Fort Worth, 76133 See on map