4827 W Bard Rd, Whitehall, MI 49461 Map · Phone number

rae1254
rae1264
rae1390fb
Photography By Rae Jean
One of my favorite "Day After" images.
One of my favorite "Day After" images.
rae1618
rae1623bw
rae1677
rae1691
rae1797
9e57e78ced611aff 1382532088551 rae3182steam
rae2494

8 Reviews for Photography By Rae Jean

Rae Jean was very flexible and wonderful to work with! Rae Jean and her husband went above and beyond trying to help us when our trolley didn't show up to bring the wedding party to the ceremony. Not only does she take beautiful photographs, but she helped keep us on time, made sure we had everything we needed, and helped make our day that much more special. Everything you could ask for in a photographer! We will continue to ask Rae Jean to take photos for us for future life events!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Photography By Rae Jean's reply:

Thank you Chelsie! You two were great to work with also. And such a cute, fun couple!

Megan · Married on 06/22/2013

RaeJean has been absolutely fantastic. My husband and I hired her for our wedding (which included a "save the date" shoot, the wedding day, and a "day after" shoot). I have been incredibly pleased with our entire experience. RaeJean is amazing to work with and guided us in just the right ways. She took our "likes" and ideas but really came up with all the genius shots herself. She was very quick to respond to my questions and accomodating when I had to change venues. And her work is just amazing. I am so pleased with all the beautiful photos we got from our three shoots. RaeJean has a wonderful eye for making an artistic shot. I can't rave enough, and I would definitely recommend RaeJean to anyone. If I need a photographer in the future, I know who to call.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Photography By Rae Jean's reply:

Thanks SO much! We had a great day with one of the sweetest couples I've met. :)

Chelsea · Married on 11/06/2010

Being the youngest of three girls and the last wedding in the family really paid off for me! My sisters had both tried to book Rae, but dates didn't work out. When me and my now-husband were narrowing down dates, her availability definitely factored into the decision, and we were thrilled that we fit into her calendar!

Rae is incredibly flexible and accommodating. She'll gladly go out of her way to make sure that your big day photo dreams come true. She's extremely creative and always open to new ideas. She takes pride in her work and will put in the time necessary to ensure that the final product is a masterpiece!

As a bride, what I valued most in Rae was how natural and easy to be with she is. She added so much positivity and fun to our big day. We can't thank her enough!

To the Brides: Email her NOW! You'll be so glad you did!

P.S. She definitely deserves 6 stars for Quality of Service and Value for Cost, for sure!

I'd be more than happy to provide a more personal recommendation or additional details on our experience at any time. (cfrajagopalan@gmail.com)

Sent on 01/25/2011

Award

Photography By Rae Jean FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Photography By Rae Jean 1
    Free Boudoir Session!
    Book your wedding with Photography By Rae Jean and receive a free boudoir session. Just mention that you saw me on Wedding Wire!
  • Photography By Rae Jean 2
    2011 Weddings
    Please contact me for a link to my wedding website! rae@photographybyraejean.com You will be able to view more wedding photos, a sample album and obtain pricing! Thanks so much!

• 4827 W Bard Rd Whitehall, 49461 See on map