Charleston, WV 25311 Map · Phone number

About Photography by Mandi White

Photojournalist wedding and portrait photographer in the Washington DC metro area. Also serving Charleston, West Virginia and surrounding areas. Enjoy relaxed photo sessions and creative artistic images.

dsc 5352copy
dsc 5352copy
image1

8 Reviews for Photography by Mandi White

Laura · Married on 09/20/2008

Mandi was absolutely fantastic!!! I could not have asked for a more professional photographer. She was at my beck and call and exceeded my expectations to the fullest. I was a crazy bride, e-mailing and texting her at all hours of the night; she never seemed to mind and always responded quickly. Mandi captured our wedding with such a magically creative eye that I will look at our pictures for years to come and be drawn back to that very special day! THANK YOU SO MUCH MANDI <3
    Sincerly,
    Laura Mae :o)

Sent on 09/14/2011

Anna · Married on 05/25/2008

She also did our engagement shots and when we have babies she will be doing those shots as well. I love that everyone felt so comfortable with her, she is awesome and the pictures are AMAZING!

Sent on 06/27/2008

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2007

Mandi was a dream to work with! Her photos are so beautiful, and she really sort of slips into the wood work, so that your guests hardly even know she's there. I can't wait to see the images she took at my wedding, we had a great time posing for her, and I know she captured a lot of great candid moments, too! She was fun, and very professional, and took the formal, posed shots very quickly so we were all able to enjoy the cocktail hour with our guests before it ended. Thanks, Mandi, you rock!

Sent on 11/01/2007

Photography by Mandi White FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Proofs

• Cross Lanes Floral
    Cross Lanes Floral Wedding Florists

We highly recommend Photos by Mandi for all of your photography needs. We recently did a wedding where Mandi was the photographer and we were blown away by her work! Our flowers looked even more amazing in the pictures. Mandi has the ability to capture the essence of your special day.

• Creative Ceremony
    Creative Ceremony Wedding Officiants

I think Mandi's photos speak for themselves. She is lovely to work with and takes amazing photographs. What more could you want? I cannot recommend her more highly.