1828 Roundhill Rd, Charleston, WV 25314 Map · Phone number

About The Oberports

The Oberports is a wedding photography company based in Charleston, West Virginia. This husband and wife photography duo collaborates with one another to create stunning and romantic wedding and portrait photography. These photographers have spent over 10 years shooting couples in love across the globe, and have a passion for capturing the beauty of your relationship on your wedding day.

The Oberports specialize in wedding and portrait photography, as well as engagement shoots. They are inspired by their home location of West Virginia, and strive to use the beautiful mountain state as a backdrop to tell your love story. The photography duo utilizes natural light and genuine emotions to create stunning photographs that have the ambiance of classic, old films. They seek to allow your wedding day and photography session to unfold naturally, capturing candid moments and natural emotion as it happens organically during your celebration. All wedding packages include varying hours of wedding day coverage, high-resolution digital files, slideshow preview, and an online gallery of photos. Other photography services include:

• Engagement shoot

blackwaterfalls wedding firstlook
morgantown wedding arboretum
theoberports engagement washingtondc 001
The Oberports
morgantown wedding erickson alumni center
rdo1502
charleston westvirginia elopement
amygreg wedding 286
katienate wedding 530
The Oberports
blackwaterfalls statepark wedding westvirginia bridesmaids
morgantown outdoor wedding portraits
The Oberports
pipestem deck wedding westvirginia ceremony
katienate wedding 159

The Oberports 6
The Oberports 7

Marian White · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing! Beautiful!

Where to begin with reviewing these 2 talented individuals? 5 stars doesn't truly seem to be enough! I had a very specific idea in my head what I invisioned for my wedding photos! Emily and Bobby listened to my desires and produced everything beyond my wildest dreams! They captured every emotion that I felt that day and some I didn't even realize I was having! I cherish every single moment I spent with them and what they captured for me to cherish forever! My vision was very dark. My colors were black and gold. I envisioned my wedding being as dark as a candle lit castle! The images they captured were spot on. So very romantic and dreamy! Emily and Bobby's attention to detail and capturing a feeling or a look is unbelievable! With over 700 photos to choose from there isn't a single "bad" shot! How do I choose what to have printed out and not have 700 photos all over my house! I can not wait to work with them again and see the beauty they are able to capture! The beauty I didn't even know existed before I saw their work!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    The Oberports 13
    The Oberports 14

Abby · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing wedding photographers!!

The Oberports are the best! After looking for years at their pictures in the WV Weddings magazine, I knew I loved their style and how each couples' pictures were unique. They were quick to respond to our many emails and questions. We changed our wedding plan from a large traditional wedding to something very small- they were super easy going with the change and gave us suggestions for picture opportunities in our new location. They are laid back and calming when things don't go totally right on the big day, but also professional and are able to keep things like family photos moving along. They captured so many amazing moments and family/friends are in awe when they see our photos, often telling me "I now see why you wanted the Oberports." Our wedding pictures are something I want to display because they are not your typical posed portraits.

It rained intermittently on our wedding day, so we weren't able to take pictures with our dogs. The Oberports knew this was something that was important to us and emailed several weeks after our wedding arranging to take pictures with our dogs. This meant so much to us! They truly go above and beyond to make sure your experience is positive. I recommend the Oberports to everyone- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Erin · Married on 05/12/2018

Let's see, where do I begin in explaining how wonderful and talented The Oberports are? Our families love affair with The Oberports started back in 2012 when Emily and Bobby documented both of my sisters weddings. From my sisters engagement shoots and wedding days, to numerous family photo sessions, they've become the official Liberatore family photographers. So when I got engaged I called them within days to reserve our dates. They were the only option for our wedding. Emily and Bobby met us in Annapolis for our engagement photos and then back to North Beach, Maryland for our wedding a couple weeks ago. They also introduced me to David with Studio213Films who we booked as our videographer. They are responsive, easy going, detail oriented and capture the most amazing moments. They are talented photographers and but also really cool people so it is fun spending time with them. Which is important since you'll spend so much time together. They also have a sense of calm to them which helps you relax in front of the camera. I would forget they are there at times. In the most artistic and beautiful way, they capture your story and special moments. I really can't recommend them enough. They are an amazing team and you won't be disappointed in booking them for your wedding!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    The Oberports 15
    The Oberports 16
    The Oberports 17
    The Oberports 18
    The Oberports 19

The Oberports FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• 1828 Roundhill Rd Charleston, WV, 25314 See on map