Deanna Nicole Photography

Elizabeth, WV
$650 Most Popular Price

$650 Most Popular Price

I'm a small town photographer living the good life in West Virginia. I love shooting weddings, seniors, and most of all family portraits. In my spare time, I love traveling with my husband, cooking up new recipes, and tending to our farm. I am soon to be a mother to a sweet little boy named Tucker. I love spending time with my friends and family. Spending a couple of days camping or at the lake and I am completely satisfied.

I am learning every day with my photography and I am hoping to be able to do this full time after Tucker is born. I would describe my style as warm and natural. I love capturing true moments instead of the common posed pictures that you see all through facebook and in magazines. I want genuine laughs and smiles.

Wedding Package One - $650

This package is our most popular. You don't want to miss anything on your big day. Being the bride and groom you are often pulled in many different directions that day. Let me be in charge of capturing every lasting moment for you to look back on after its all said and done.

• Engagement Photo Session
  • Full coverage of your wedding day from preparations, to the ceremony, to the celebration that follows (no time limits).
  • Fully edited images in a password-protected online gallery with download PIN for downloading to your personal desktop computer.
  • All of your edited images backed up to a custom USB drive.
  • A set of select 4x6 prints from your event, packaged in a custom keepsake box with your USB.
  • 20% off save-the-dates, invitations and thank you cards!

The "Mini" - $400

If you don't feel like you need full coverage of your day, the mini might be the package for you! The mini is designed for elopements and includes formal and artistic portraits of the bride and groom either before ("first look") or immediately following the ceremony and coverage of your ceremony. In general, the mini will be about 2-4 hours of coverage.

• Approx. 2-4 hours of coverage.
  • Formal and artistic portraits of the bride and groom (individually and as a couple).
  • Coverage of the wedding ceremony.
  • All of your edited images backed up to a custom USB drive.
  • 20% off save-the-dates, invitations and thank you cards!