1107 Pinewood Drive, Beckley, WV 25801 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Kelli Carrico Photography

I am a momma of 4, wife of one amazing man, and award winning fine art wedding photographer from small town USA. I grew up in a city with one stop sign (not even a light) and now I travel the world with my husband on my arm and Canon in my hand. Wedding photography is my passion and I truly delight in serving my couples each week.

I am confident that I am one of the best wedding photographers in the business, not becuase of my pictures alone but because Tim and I serve our couples well. We buy their starbucks and carry their beer. We've sewn dresses and set up chairs. Wedding photography is about much more than "say cheese" and we are the whole package.

Follow Kelli Carrico Photography on

24 Reviews for Kelli Carrico Photography

• Leanna

Leanna Hobson · Married on 10/11/2019

The BEST photographer

Kelli is absolutely phenomenal!!! My husband, Glen, and I were married on October 11, 2019 and the photos are perfection! Kelli IS the best in the business and puts her heart and soul into her work. After meeting her, we had no doubts that we were in the right hands. Glen and I would both call ourselves camera shy; but Kelli had no issues putting us at ease with her quirks, laughs, happy dances, and all around personality. We were so lucky to have her photograph our engagement session and wedding ❤ Her eye is immaculate and talent is beyond measure, she's simply exceptional and this comes through in her work. I would've never dreamed of having the wedding pictures she produced!! Completely blown away! She delivers everything you could possibly want, and then some. We especially loved the sneak peeks we got after the wedding. She's a true professional that connects with her brides and grooms on a personal level, which was so important for us. She and Tim made our wedding day easy and stress free.. worth GOLD. We would choose Kelli all over again and 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Allison

Allison Zegeer · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing photos!

Kelli and Tim did our photos for our wedding and they knocked it out of the park! They make you feel very comfortable and are able to capture awesome posed and candid shots. She had sooooo many photos and so many of the reception that we were thrilled to see! They captured so much of the day/ reception that we had missed out on too. She gave us the sneak peak right after the wedding which was super exciting. And the photos themselves are STUNNING!!!! Thank you Kelli and Tim!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Lexi Smith · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Wedding Photographer

Rahul and I got married on May 4, 2019, and could not be happier with Kelli and our photographs. This review will definitely NOT give Kelli the credit she deserves because she's simply THE best!!! We hired her for our engagements and our wedding pictures, and we are amazed with both. Her pictures are stunning. She is a true professional and she KNOWS weddings and how to capture all the good stuff. She captured all of our emotions from start to finish. She's a fabulous communicator, which comes in handy, especially during the family portraits! When you hire Kelli, you know you're getting the best service and product there is. It's that simple. You also know you're gaining someone who is 100% on your team, which really helps having a leader in your corner on your wedding day, because things can get hectic! She's also more than a photographer--she will quickly find a knife to cut your cake when it's cake cutting time and you notice you have no utensils! :) Hire Kelli for your photography because you will be thrilled with her photographs and relaxed on the wedding day, because you know you're in good hands. Also, her turn around time was ungodly fast, so it was fun to get our pictures back so soon to share with our family and friends! We cherish our photographs so much, and will for the rest of our lives. Thanks Kelli for the best gift you can give newlyweds!!!!!

- Lexi

Sent on 06/08/2019

Kelli Carrico Photography Pricing

Kelli Carrico Photography Price Rates

Kelli Carrico Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

2 Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kelli Carrico Photography 1
    MENTION WEDDING WIRE
    When you call to book your wedding, mention wedding wire to receive $50 off your wedding package!

• Adventures on the Gorge Park & Outdoor Weddings

Kelli does a fantastic job. She is a pleasure to work with and easily makes any venue look fantastic along with the bride and grooms. She is always on time and delivers a fantastic package. I would highly recommend her to shoot your wedding or engagement photos.

• 1107 Pinewood Drive Beckley, 25801 See on map
    Location of (Kelli Carrico Photography)