1107 Pinewood Drive, Beckley, WV 25801 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Kelli Carrico Photography

I am a momma of 4, wife of one amazing man, and award winning fine art wedding photographer from small town USA. I grew up in a city with one stop sign (not even a light) and now I travel the world with my husband on my arm and Canon in my hand. Wedding photography is my passion and I truly delight in serving my couples each week.

I am confident that I am one of the best wedding photographers in the business, not becuase of my pictures alone but because Tim and I serve our couples well. We buy their starbucks and carry their beer. We've sewn dresses and set up chairs. Wedding photography is about much more than "say cheese" and we are the whole package.

Follow Kelli Carrico Photography on

Kelli Carrico Photography 6
Kelli Carrico Photography 7

Lexi Smith · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Wedding Photographer

Rahul and I got married on May 4, 2019, and could not be happier with Kelli and our photographs. This review will definitely NOT give Kelli the credit she deserves because she's simply THE best!!! We hired her for our engagements and our wedding pictures, and we are amazed with both. Her pictures are stunning. She is a true professional and she KNOWS weddings and how to capture all the good stuff. She captured all of our emotions from start to finish. She's a fabulous communicator, which comes in handy, especially during the family portraits! When you hire Kelli, you know you're getting the best service and product there is. It's that simple. You also know you're gaining someone who is 100% on your team, which really helps having a leader in your corner on your wedding day, because things can get hectic! She's also more than a photographer--she will quickly find a knife to cut your cake when it's cake cutting time and you notice you have no utensils! :) Hire Kelli for your photography because you will be thrilled with her photographs and relaxed on the wedding day, because you know you're in good hands. Also, her turn around time was ungodly fast, so it was fun to get our pictures back so soon to share with our family and friends! We cherish our photographs so much, and will for the rest of our lives. Thanks Kelli for the best gift you can give newlyweds!!!!!

- Lexi

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Kelli Carrico Photography 8
    Kelli Carrico Photography 9

alex · Married on 04/27/2019

Simply the best

OMG. We got married a couple of weeks ago and we could not have asked for a better photography team than Kelli and her husband, Tim. First of all, her photography style is a dream and that's initially why I chose to work with her, but we got so much more! Her and Tim were so kind, super fun, easy going, ORGANIZED, flexible, upbeat, positive, and worked hard the entire 10 hours they were with us. We got previews of our pics right away and they were all incredible. If you're looking for quality work, you've landed on the right girl! We'd choose her again, and again, and again.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Kelli Carrico Photography 10
    Kelli Carrico Photography 11
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 02/27/2019

Everything you’d expect and more !

I would recommend Kelli and Tim to anyone ! They go above and beyond to make sure they get the perfect pictures. We had our wedding in a backyard and one of things everyone was concerned about was the background for photos. You can imagine the relief I felt when Kelli walked in and the first thing she said was “I found my spot” ! Lol they were seriously incredible the entire time, beginning to end, especially with all the little kids !! She even walked us through how to do the cake cutting part of the ceremony because we had no idea how, all while taking the photos at the same time ! They were not only there to take photos but they were there for us and I think it’s important that you feel comfortable around someone whose going to be beside you all day. We definitely did! They make the perfect team to have on your wedding day and the pictures prove it !

Sent on 07/06/2019

Kelli Carrico Photography Pricing

Kelli Carrico Photography Price Rates

Kelli Carrico Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kelli Carrico Photography 1
    MENTION WEDDING WIRE
    When you call to book your wedding, mention wedding wire to receive $50 off your wedding package!

• Adventures on the Gorge
    Adventures on the Gorge Park & Outdoor Weddings

Kelli does a fantastic job. She is a pleasure to work with and easily makes any venue look fantastic along with the bride and grooms. She is always on time and delivers a fantastic package. I would highly recommend her to shoot your wedding or engagement photos.

• 1107 Pinewood Drive Beckley, 25801 See on map