Courtney Lynn Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,300 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,300 Most Popular Price

I am so flipping stoked that you landed here! I'm an Adventure Elopement Photographer for couples across the world. Intimate Weddings and Elopements are all about getting married exactly how you want and I am here to turn your dream into a reality. I'm here to be the best friggin' guide you've ever had!

Don't know where you want to elope? Don't worry, I got you! I absolutely love to location scout for my couples. After I've heard about your vision and what you're looking for I'm gonna send you a list full of epic locations that are perfect for you!

I'm also here to keep your day as stress-free as possible. I'm not about stressing out and I especially don't want you losing your mind on your elopement day and that's why I create the perfect timeline for your day and give you all the tips, tricks and advice on what to expect going into your elopement day.

How does that sound?! If you yelled, HECK YEAH!!, then I'm so stoked to hear from you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,300

One Event / Day
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas

Bd Cd Married on 02/22/2022

Courtney will capture your special day with amazing photos you will love and cherish forever!

No need to think twice about hiring Courtney for your elopement photography! Courtney took the time to get to know my fiancé and I before jumping into the process. She carefully took into consideration what we wanted our special day to look like and was able to suggest the perfect location for our elopement. There was no judgement from Courtney whether you wanted something more traditional, or completely unique. On top of helping with the location, Courtney put together an amazing timeline which allowed my fiancé and I to relax, knowing we have the day planned out to our liking. The day went so smoothly! She took amazing candid photos while steering away from those awkward posed photos that usually come out looking forced. You can really tell that Courtney loves her job and is proud of her work as she should be. She captured our day perfectly and there is a story behind each photo to share with loved ones. Go with Courtney Lynn Photography! We are so excited to have these wonderful memories forever!

Courtney Lynn Photography's reply:

Thank you SO SO much you two!!! I had such a blast helping you two out and creating a fun and relaxing experience for you! I'm so happy you love your photos and I hope you look at them all time as the years go by!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa R. Married on 12/01/2021

Made everything simple and easy!!!!

Courtney did such an amazing job with our elopement in Arches National Park! She helped us narrow down a ceremony location and gave us lots of helpful tips and prompts when taking our pictures. She did an amazing job of putting us in locations that gave us some stunning photos, while still allowing us to make our wedding day just about us.

We have received SOOOO many compliments on our pictures! I would highly recommend Courtney for all of your adventure wedding needs!

Courtney Lynn Photography's reply:

Hey Alyssa! Thank you SO much!! I had such a blast with you guys and it was so great getting to know you two! I'm so glad you love your photos!! That makes me so happy to hear :)
    Madison M. Married on 10/26/2021

The best experience

Courtney was absolutely the best for our elopement!! From the first call, she was so open about the process, and gave us tons of helpful advice on locations, the process, and overall made us feel like the whole day was about our love story. The day of our elopement, she was so relaxed and fun to be around. I feel like she captured our true emotions, and delivered some of the most beautiful shots. Neither one of us are camera lovers, but she captured our best sides. We’re so thankful to have found her, and have photos that will last a lifetime!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

4150 US Hwy 2 East Montana Mines, WV, 59901
Location of (Courtney Lynn Photography)

Courtney Lynn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Courtney Lynn Photography include in the starting price?

Courtney Lynn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints

What photography services does Courtney Lynn Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Courtney Lynn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints

What photography styles does Courtney Lynn Photography offer?

Courtney Lynn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Courtney Lynn Photography offer?

Courtney Lynn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Courtney Lynn Photography offer for wedding events?

Courtney Lynn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Courtney Lynn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Courtney Lynn Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding