Photography by Hanakapi'ai

Lihue, HI View map

Aloha! My name is Hanakapi'ai, pronounced "Hana-copy-eye" :) I am an affordable, reliable, experienced, and fun-loving wedding photographer on the beautiful island of Kaua'i. I have been photographing weddings now for over 5 years and I love what I do! I would be so pleased to work with you to capture your special day in a dreamy way!

To view more of my work, you can visit my website at http://www.photographybyhanakapiai.com

If you have any questions or requests, please contact me at hanakapiai@hotmail.com or 808-241-1407.

Mahalo!!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Mickella
    Mickella C. Married on 10/03/2020

1000% Recommend!!

Words cannot express how amazing Hanakapi'ai is! She was a pleasure to work with before our wedding day, very responsive and had no issues when we had to reschedule our wedding date. Then on my wedding day she was beyond incredible. The moments she captured were absolutely amazing and she went un-noticed while capturing all of these moments. When we received our photos back we were speechless. She sent sneak peek photos in less than two days, sent our full album in two weeks and we have received an overwhelming amount of compliments from guests and family that could not attend on how beautiful the images are. This was truly the greatest experience with a vendor and I would recommend anyone getting married in Kauai to choose Hanakapi'ai as your photographer.
    Hannah Married on 09/04/2019

Can’t say enough about Hanakapi’ai!!!

You will not regret hiring Hanakapi’ai as your photographer! She did the photography for our wedding day- leading up to the wedding day she was very responsive and detailed and answered any questions or concerns I had. I really wanted to try out the rustic/bohemian style of photography for wedding pictures and she went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure everything was just right. She sent me different variations of edits to help achieve the look I was going for and never made me feel that I was burdening her when I wanted to tweak the edits a bit more until they were perfect. She did an incredible job achieving the rustic look I was going for which goes to show her talent in being able to cater to any photography style ! I cannot wait to see the final pictures and being grateful for Hanakapi’ai that she was able to translate the emotion from our wedding day so we’ll into pictures that we will cherish forever. Also I need to mention she was almost 8 months pregnant and she was still getting on the ground lying down to capture the perfect shot!!! Crazy! Such a treasure to work with :). Hanakapi’ai, I wish you all the best with your growing family and career!
    Mary A. Married on 05/25/2019

Creative, professional, approachable, and personable...wonderful photographer!!!

Hanakapi’ai was amazing! She was so easy to work with and her energy was both refreshing and inspiring! My husband and I enjoyed meeting her and her husband. They do amazing work and we feel very fortunate that she was able to capture our wedding through her artistic talent.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Gerrit & Elizabeth
    120 photos · 10/20/2018

Isa-B Photography Isa-B Photography Wedding Photographers

I've known Hanakapi'ai for years and cheered her on as she has grown, as a photographer. Her work is absolutely gorgeous. She is an amazing, friendly, and fun person to work with as well. On top of all of that she's extremely affordable for a wedding photographer in Hawaii!

Lihue, 96766
Location of (Photography by Hanakapi'ai)

Photography by Hanakapi'ai frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Photography by Hanakapi'ai offer?

Photography by Hanakapi'ai offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Photography by Hanakapi'ai offer?

Photography by Hanakapi'ai offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Photography by Hanakapi'ai offer for wedding events?

Photography by Hanakapi'ai offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Photography by Hanakapi'ai and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Photography by Hanakapi'ai is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding