Breanna Thompson Photography

Ewa Beach, HI View map
$1,700 Most Popular Price

$1,700 Most Popular Price

Breanna Thompson Photography is based in San Antonio, Texas. However, I have shot many sessions near other Texas cities such as Stephenville, Abilene, Waco, Hearne, Huntsville, and Katy. We are eager to meet new people, explore new locations, and travel to desitnation weddings!

We are a husband and wife team that loves family, horses, and food. Our style is creative, artistic, rustic, fun, romantic and elegant. We specialize in Engagements, Bridals, and Weddings. Also, I am available for Seniors, Families, and Newborns! View my complete portfolio on my website: www.breannathompsonphotography.com

We believe each bride has a special vision for her big day and we hope to capture your wedding in a way that will be memorable for years to come. Please contact me for more information on pricing and date availability!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,700

2nd Shooter
Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Save the Date
    Christy Married on 10/20/2017
    From the very first email conversation with Breanna I knew she would be our photographer. She was super responsive and helpful with all of the questions I had. She really works with you about any ideas you want so that she is certain to provide exactly what you are looking for in your photographer. We even had a Pinterest page going together filled with different ideas and poses. Breanna is a dream to work with! My bridals turned out unbelievably gorgeous and I can't wait to see all of the wedding day photos! You rock my socks Breanna!! Thank you for helping our day be unforgettable!
    Justin Married on 01/02/2015
    We had been together for 4 years and we needed some professional photos. Having seen Breanna's portfolio, I decided to give her a shot (no pun intended). Her professional conduct, creative shots, and ability to make all of it so much fun was incredible! The photos themselves turned out great and we ended up using those pictures as our engagement photos.

Fast forward to my wedding. There was only one photographer to use. Breanna brought her husband along to help and they were both so helpful in making the entire time wonderful. It was raining and we desperately wanted to have some pictures outside. She came prepared with things to put on the ground so the dress wouldn't get wet, as well as umbrellas. Her creative thinking gave us the most unique, fun, amazing photos of any wedding I have seen to this date.

She works well with children too. We had a very cranky flower girl because she had missed her nap. Breanna was great! She managed to get some great shots, despite the cranky toddler and the sugar induced craziness that followed in both our flower girl and our ring bearer.

The event would not have been the same without her! I plan on using her for any and all future photography needs. She is very reasonably priced for her quality of work.
    Tammie Married on 12/13/2014
    Breanna was very flexible with my schedule and worked to help me find a venue to take my bridals. She listened to me about what type of photos I wanted to have and delivered! She is such a joy to work with, and has a beautiful passion for photography!

4050 Starview Lane Ewa Beach, HI, 30809
Location of (Breanna Thompson Photography)

Breanna Thompson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Breanna Thompson Photography include in the starting price?

Breanna Thompson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Breanna Thompson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Breanna Thompson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Breanna Thompson Photography offer?

Breanna Thompson Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Breanna Thompson Photography offer?

Breanna Thompson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Breanna Thompson Photography offer for wedding events?

Breanna Thompson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Breanna Thompson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Breanna Thompson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding