San Antonio, TX 78254 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,700
Availability Check your date

About Breanna Thompson Photography

Breanna Thompson Photography is based in San Antonio, Texas. However, I have shot many sessions near other Texas cities such as Stephenville, Abilene, Waco, Hearne, Huntsville, and Katy. We are eager to meet new people, explore new locations, and travel to desitnation weddings!

We are a husband and wife team that loves family, horses, and food. Our style is creative, artistic, rustic, fun, romantic and elegant. We specialize in Engagements, Bridals, and Weddings. Also, I am available for Seniors, Families, and Newborns! View my complete portfolio on my website: www.breannathompsonphotography.com

We believe each bride has a special vision for her big day and we hope to capture your wedding in a way that will be memorable for years to come. Please contact me for more information on pricing and date availability!

Follow Breanna Thompson Photography on

ramoswedding31
stephaniebridal071

9 Reviews for Breanna Thompson Photography

Christy · Married on 10/20/2017

From the very first email conversation with Breanna I knew she would be our photographer. She was super responsive and helpful with all of the questions I had. She really works with you about any ideas you want so that she is certain to provide exactly what you are looking for in your photographer. We even had a Pinterest page going together filled with different ideas and poses. Breanna is a dream to work with! My bridals turned out unbelievably gorgeous and I can't wait to see all of the wedding day photos! You rock my socks Breanna!! Thank you for helping our day be unforgettable!

Justin · Married on 01/02/2015

We had been together for 4 years and we needed some professional photos. Having seen Breanna's portfolio, I decided to give her a shot (no pun intended). Her professional conduct, creative shots, and ability to make all of it so much fun was incredible! The photos themselves turned out great and we ended up using those pictures as our engagement photos.

Fast forward to my wedding. There was only one photographer to use. Breanna brought her husband along to help and they were both so helpful in making the entire time wonderful. It was raining and we desperately wanted to have some pictures outside. She came prepared with things to put on the ground so the dress wouldn't get wet, as well as umbrellas. Her creative thinking gave us the most unique, fun, amazing photos of any wedding I have seen to this date.

She works well with children too. We had a very cranky flower girl because she had missed her nap. Breanna was great! She managed to get some great shots, despite the cranky toddler and the sugar induced craziness that followed in both our flower girl and our ring bearer.

The event would not have been the same without her! I plan on using her for any and all future photography needs. She is very reasonably priced for her quality of work.

Tammie · Married on 12/13/2014

Breanna was very flexible with my schedule and worked to help me find a venue to take my bridals. She listened to me about what type of photos I wanted to have and delivered! She is such a joy to work with, and has a beautiful passion for photography!

Breanna Thompson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• San Antonio, TX 78254 See on map