5139 La Plata Drive, New Port Richey, FL 34655 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $695
Availability Check your date

About Photography by GMc

Contemporary, modern, fun along with total customer satisfaction are always my goals. I pour my heart and soul into this business, sharing my 34 years of experience with my customers. The embodiment of what I work tirelessly to deliver to my clients is photography that creates an emotional impact that fully captures your personalities, your families, your friends as the story of your wedding day unfolds. Which starts with the bride and groom getting ready until the evening is over. I will guide you through your day keeping interruptions to a bare minimum, insuring you maximum time with you family and friends.

I have covered 1000's of events throughout the Tampa Bay area and in recent years find myself competing with just about anyone and everyone who has a digital camera these days. As your professional photographer I won't take shortcuts. Every photograph I deliver to you is color corrected regardless of the package you select. All of my formal albums and photographs are produced in a professional lab and carry a lifetime guarantee. I will never sell you anything less than a true professional quality product.

I carry multiple digital cameras and a wide variety of high quality optics. I will personally design your flush mount formal album based on your selections and creatively arrange them. You will be provided with a digital proof copy of your formal album via email before it is manufactured. This will give you an opportunity to view it should you want me to make additional changes. I still deliver paper printed proofs along with a CD to insure you can view a properly printed professional image. I still believe there is a place for a proof book in this digital world.

As I stated earlier I have been covering weddings for many years now. My father always said to me," Son do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life". Well he was right, I love what I do and I believe it shows in my work and enthusiasm. There is no substitute for experience.

Give us a call today you'll be presently surprised how affordable our services are. Keep in mind that wedding pros work on the weekends but you’re more than welcome to leave us a voice mail or email too.

9am to 8pm

727-376-7299

Follow Photography by GMc on

Other couples have also viewed

• Emmanuel Luciano Photography

30 Reviews for Photography by GMc

• Terri

Terri B. · Married on 02/21/2020

Greg is the best!

We had Greg do photography for my daughter's wedding at the end of February. From the initial contact through getting the pictures on CD, he was unbelievably responsive. Pricing was great and everyone commented how great he was at the wedding and reception. We received the pictures just a few days after the wedding on a personalized website and the CD after that. The pictures are wonderful. They really did capture everything we could have imagined including the fun we all had dancing the evening away. You'll be very happy with his work!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa O. · Married on 11/24/2018

Best. Day. Ever.

Greg was phenomenal. I can't say enough great things, from his responsiveness to his knowledge of photography and particularly about our venue, Spartan Manor, he made every single detail of the experience absolutely perfect. It was a windy day but still our pictures were incredible! He was very kind, timely, professional, and absolutely the best quality! I will book him for future family photos and engagements. You will not regret anything about your experience with this incredible photographer.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Photography by GMc's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words. I absolutely enjoy working at Spartan Manor. I wish you both all the very best and many happy years together.

Rebecca · Married on 08/10/2018

I can't say enough positive things about our experience with Greg! From start to finish, he was very responsive, personable and thorough. He captured all of the moments of our day perfectly, with the right combination of posed and candid shots. I'm thrilled with the pictures and am so grateful we have them to cherish forever!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Photography by GMc FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 695.00
    Engagement Shoot
    Toning
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Frank Lebano & Co. DJs Wedding DJs

I've worked with Greg of GMC many times over the years at the Rusty Pelican and other venues. I am very impressed with his knowledge of photography and creativity in capturing images. He also makes people around him feel very comfortable and is a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him as an event photographer.

• Delectables Fine Catering Wedding Caterers

Don't miss a moment or a detail of your very special day. Take a look at Photography by GMC and see if they will be the perfect fit for your day of days!

• Avalon West Carriage Service Wedding Limos

We've worked with Greg for many years and very rarely recommend any other photographer. Good customer service and pricing for any budget.

• 5139 La Plata Drive New Port Richey, Florida, 34655 See on map
    7 Days a week 9am to 8pm
    Location of (Photography by GMc)