142 woodside dr, Mandeville, LA 70448 Map · Phone number

About Photography By Christy

Photography is my passion. It started as a hobby in high school, but was put aside as i pursued other intrerest. After getting married and having a daughter, I started taking couses on photojournalism and things seemed to take off from there. I have been fortunate enough to turn something I love into a career that I enjoy very much.

Follow Photography By Christy on

img3738
img309

4 Reviews for Photography By Christy

Christy and Mark · Married on 06/07/2014

She was absolutely amazing and remembered every request! She went above ad beyond to make sure everything was perfect and she had fun shots that I never even thought of! She's perfect for every important event you want captured naturally or posed. I was beyond happy with all of her photos! Through out the night she had special touches she did that made our wedding night so much more personal and special! I will be using her again for portraits of our future children! Not only does she excel as a photographer, but she was also incredibly easy to work with. She has a natural calming personality that helped me relax on my big day! The books she makes are also the best I've ever seen! They are made to last forever and bring out the best in everyone in the photos! I would recommend her highly to anyone looking for someone to make their special moments last forever!!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Michelle · Married on 12/16/2012

Christy really outdid herself with our wedding. She's my go-to photographer for every special event in my family. We enjoyed the adventure of taking our engagement pictures with her so we booked her for our wedding too. We had a huge wedding and massive wedding party and christy was able to capture every special moment and person while still making sure to focus on us, the bride and groom. She is great with babies too! It's been a year since our wedding and she took our maternity photos and new born pics! Needless to say we are huge fans of Photography by Christy!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Briana · Married on 11/04/2011

Christy is great. She is very patient and makes the bride and groom feel comfortable. Her experience shines through when the moments are to be captured. Needless to say....the wedding pictures were gorgeous!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Photography By Christy FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism