Photography By Brittni Marie

Fenton, MI View map
$4,300 Most Popular Price

$4,300 Most Popular Price

Photography By Brittni Marie is a photography business based in New Haven, Michigan, which also serves the Detroit, Flint, and Saginaw Bay areas. Owner and photographer Brittni adores each opportunity she gets to tell couples' love story through photography. She began photographing weddings five years ago and has been hooked ever since.

Photography By Brittni Marie focuses on capturing the raw and authentic moments experienced on your wedding day. To ensure your images stay timeless throughout the years, Brittni mainly works with a clean and classic style. Each couple receives a fully customized session along with retouched, enhanced, and edited images. In addition to a boudoir shoot or engagement shoot, couples can also choose from the following services:

• Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding portraits
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Brenna R. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing!

Had such a great experience having Brittni as our wedding photographer!! Our guests even raved about her! Very talented, personable and professional! If you’re looking for a photographer, look no further!

Photography By Brittni Marie's reply:

Thank you so so much! This means so much to me!
    Emily L. Married on 02/10/2021

Beautiful Photos

Brittni did an awesome job! She made us both feel comfortable and got us laughing for all our photos! I loved all of our picutres for both our wedding and engagement session! She had beautiful lighting and did a great job with my 6 flower girls and pup! She is super friendly and easy to work with!
  • Nina
    Nina F. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Photographer

When searching for a photographer for my wedding a co-worker pushed me in her direction. I looked no further. Her editing style is the best. She is also VERY easy to work with and made us feel comfortable. When it comes time she will be the person I call for family photos and maternity shoots if I am lucky enough to be able to start a family . :)

Photography By Brittni Marie's reply:

Aww Nina! Thank you for having me photograph your wedding! It was honestly soo beautiful! You two are the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Brittni Beversdorf
Brittni Beversdorf
Lead Photographer

Mama to one beautiful, funny, intelligent (not so little) girl and two dogs: a Shih Tzu pup named Millie who is basically just a furry child of mine and a Bernedoodle pup named Oliver who is basically a giant teddy bear!

I have my Bachelors Degree in Fine Art from the College for Creative Studies in Detroit and do most of my photography out of Southeast, MI, but I travel worldwide! (Please pack me in your suitcase for your destination wedding!)

I am a self confessed love story addict! SEVEN years ago I photographed my first wedding but before that I never would have imagined doing this for a living. That first wedding just pulled me in. I really love photographing each little love story. Each couple has a beautifully unique story and it’s my job to learn it and capture the true essence of their story.

Fenton, MI, 48048
Location of (Photography By Brittni Marie)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding