Photographs by Stephanie

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Most Popular Price

It is such a gift to be able to serve couples during one of the happiest and most exciting times in their lives.

As a wedding photographer, I believe in capturing real moments, in documenting love stories, and in creating tangible memories to last throughout the years. I’m not into awkward posing; I want to capture YOU— the way you make each other laugh, smile, and cry tears of happiness on your wedding day. I want to capture the anticipation, the excitement, and all of the little moments in between.

My photography style falls toward the documentary-end of the spectrum; I love capturing the raw emotion and all of the little moments that make your day truly authentic. Relationship building is an important part of my process, and for that reason, I include a complimentary engagement session with all of my wedding packages. I want to be a friend walking by your side on one of the happiest days of your life.

My base wedding packages include 6-8 hours of coverage and an online gallery for downloading and sharing with family & friends. Contact me for a detailed pricing guide!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 11/06/2021

Incredible

My husband and I were very picky when reviewing photographers as this was easily one of the most important vendors to us.

Stephanie went above and beyond in making our special day (and events leading up to it) perfect. She did bridal portraits and an engagement session with us as well. Her and her husband both shot our wedding and we got over a thousand AMAZING pictures.

They are kindest people ever and made wedding planning so much less stressful. We met for coffee a few times before our wedding to ensure that she knew exactly what we wanted and we got just that.

Could not recommend Stephanie enough!
    Chelsea A. Married on 10/13/2021

Highly Recommend

My husband and I hired Stephanie to shoot our courthouse wedding. We couldn’t be happier with the pictures or the experience we had working with her. Stephanie is very responsive and professional. She helped us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and had great ideas for the various shots. We will be contacting Stephanie for any photography needs in the future!
  • Dominique
    Dominique B. Married on 10/02/2021

Capturing the best day of our lives

Stephanie was amazing from the very first email. She was professional, organized & informative. She took our vision & turned into something amazing. By the end of the wedding process she felt like family. We tend to be awkward in front of the camera. She did a wonderful job of making us feel comfortable & allowing our personalities & love to show throughout the pictures. We will appreciate her forever for capturing perfect memories that will last a lifetime.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Raleigh Raleigh, NC, 27596
9197404933
Location of (Photographs by Stephanie)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding