188 Front Street Suite 202, Franklin, TN 37064 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Photographix

As seen in PEOPLE magazine for the wedding of Sara Evans and Jay Barker, Photographix is a stylish duo with a creative approach that focuses on the personalities and emotions that surround your day. Graduating with BFA's in Fine Art Photography, we have the knowledge and expertise of the technical, as well as aesthetic qualities that will make each image unique. Whatever your style may bring ? we focus on you.

law 0258
bf3f65fd24966131 1426340853169 cbw 0625
wedding photographer franklin tn southall 020
franklin tn wedding photographers southall leipers
Photographix
wedding photographer franklin tn carnton plantatio
Photographix
evansville in wedding photographer university of e
wedding photography nashville tn cannery one 017
Photographix
wedding photographer nashville cheekwood botanical
nashville tn wedding photographers cedarwood 030
bf3f65fd24966131 1426340853169 cbw 0625
wedding photographer franklin tn southall 020

29 Reviews for Photographix

Tori · Married on 10/10/2015

Ann and Jen are amazing at what they do! We used them for our engagement photos and wedding day. They make taking photos fun and easy! We didn't feel like we were being photographed at all and they made it so enjoyable . Both engagements and wedding were gorgeous photos. They have an eye for detail and are amazing!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Grace · Married on 05/12/2013

Jen and Ann are the absolute best team - I can't stop bragging to everyone about how much we loved working with them and how gorgeous our pictures are. Used them for boudoir, engagement and wedding - have to find another excuse ASAP, also because we just really loved hanging out with them.

So thankful and pumped to have had them!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Photographix's reply:

Thank you Grace!! You know how much we love you and Jake and this review means a lot to us! xoxo

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2012

Jen and Ann are AMAZING at what they do! I have used them for both my engagement pictures as well as my wedding day! They are very professional and super kind. They make it so easy and flawless. My husband isn't big on smiling but these girls got him to smile and my pictures on both days were GREAT!! Their prices are appropriate for the type of service you will receive from these amazing ladies! My favorite part of the whole experience with their company is that I not the most creative person, but after only meeting us a couple times they picked a location for the engagement pictures that suited us and my wedding pictures were so elegant just as I had dreamed!!! LOVE THEM!! Recommend them to EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Photographix FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Tie That Binds
    Tie That Binds Wedding Invitations

The unique and creative touch of Photographix is unlike any other! Their skill with people and talent in photography is evident in every photo. If you're looking for two photographers who have really mastered their craft, Jen and Ann are the best choice!

• Belles Fleurs
    Belles Fleurs Wedding Florists

Jen Cook & Ann Carroll are the two talented & creative minds behind Photographix. Their work is exceptional ! We always get excited when one of our bride's has chosen Photographix... just because you know that their work will be amazing!! In fact we love their work so much, that we have selected one of their photos to be on all of our 2012 brochures! Photographix- A top pick for your Wedding Photographer!

• Weddings by Mary Natalie
    Weddings by Mary Natalie Wedding Planners

The photographix girls are truly awesome photographers!! I have worked with them for many years now, and they are very professional. Not only do they take amazing pictures, but they are just fun to be around! I highly recommend Photographix for your wedding pictures.

• 188 Front Street, Suite 202 Franklin, 37064 See on map