About Photobooth Planet
Imagine your wedding reception - your guests belly-laughing in the photobooth with as they take one candid photo after the next all night long. As they spill out of the booth they say to you that your wedding is the best they've ever been to. Then, at the end of the evening, you receive a completed photo guest book, filled with everyone's beautiful photostrips along with loving messages from them to you as a new couple.
We we would love to work with you to bring that experience to your special day!
Depending on your taste and decor, one of our four photobooth options is sure to light up the smiles of everyone on your guest list.
- The "Open Air Booth" that is "Hollywood Red Carpet Style" with a backdrop that allows a large group of people to have a blast posing for the camera. The price is $895, plus sales tax.
“We had such a delightful experience working with Chris and his company. He was so friendly, helpful, and flexible. The pictures came out great! The props were so fun! I would highly recommend the Open Air Booth. It allows for a big group of people to be in the picture which was so fun to look through later on after the event! Definitely go with this company when looking for a photobooth." - A Bride
- The "Bellows Booth" is our newest booth to the PhotoBooth Family, and it is fashioned after the old cameras from a century ago. These hand-crafted booths are intricately put together to help you and your guests blast back in time as if you were in “in the olden days”. The price is $1095, plus sales tax.
- The "Classic Booth" (our most popular wedding option) is elegant, hard-sided construction and designed after a vintage 1950’s style of photobooth. Close the curtain and the magic begins! The price is $1295, plus sales tax.
"Can't recommend this place enough. First off, the photo both is truly a booth. A lot of places use a curtain type set up and call it a booth but not Chris. This is a real photo booth. Everyone at our wedding loved it, and the album that we were given is our favorite wedding keep sake. If you want a photo booth for your wedding or event, this is the place to go!" - A Groom
- The "VW PhotoBooth Bus" is the most unique and cool photobooth anywhere! Your guests will love climbing in the back of a wonderfully restored 1966 VW Bus while bonding with each other to create fun photo after photo! The price is $1695, plus sales tax.
“Weddings are joyful occasions all are their own but our daughter's became extra special by having this gleaming red and white vintage VW bus there. Not only was it hip looking but guests of all ages loved getting inside adorned with their choice of wacky props to have their hilarious photos taken. Talk about a down-home yet ultra cool addition to a party! Everyone loved it. I highly, highly recommend Photobooth Planet and their signature, vintage VW PhotoBus.” - A Mother of the Bride
Each rental includes all of the following:
- Four hours of unlimited, duplicate photostrips
- Delivery, set up and take down
- Trained and friendly attendant
- Photo guest book
- Customized strips
- Fun supply of props
- Flash drive with all digital photos
- Online photo album
“I hired Chris, from Photobooth Planet, to host the photobooth at my wedding. I can't describe the level of professionalism and quality of service that he provided. The props he provided for the booth were PERFECT, and every picture from that night is priceless. I could not have picked a better company! Thank you, Chris, for adding to our special day!” - Bride
“Photobooth Planet rocks! That is the best and only way to put it. :) I am always delighted when the VW bus pulls up for one of the weddings we get to plan with our amazing clients! Out of this world service and what a great experience the couple and their family and friends are left with.” - Jaclyn Watson (Vermont’s premiere wedding planner)
We would love to help you "throw a party your guests will never forget!"
Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Service