1826-B NW 18th Ave, Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About LoveBuzz Photo

Message from Adam:

Thank you for considering me to document this incredible day in your lives! I've been a Vermont wedding photographer for 10 years and am going on my fourth year as a wedding filmmaker. I truly love what I do and hopefully that shows in the quality of my work.

Your wedding should be a reflection of what's uniquely you, so I will start our relationship by listening to your ideas, hopes and dreams for your wedding day. I believe that the more we get to know each other, the better your photos will be.

I consider myself someone who pays close attention to detail; someone who will go the extra mile to make your photos look their best. I believe my background as musician & dancer informs my approach by lending an artistry that's unique to me. It's part of what separates my work from that of others.

When you choose me as your photographer or cinematographer, you'll be choosing someone who considers it an honor and privilege to document this important milestone in your life. With that outlook, I'll arrive on your wedding day with the enthusiasm that you deserve. I'll be full of positive energy, ready to be there for you when needed, and to be unnoticeable at all other times. It's so important to me that when you receive your photos and/or film, you'll remember your day exactly as it was, not in a way that a photographer made it, but in the beautiful way he saw it. And you'll see more beauty than you could have ever imagined. I want to hear about your love story long before your wedding day. This helps inform my approach so that when your wedding comes, I'll be telling your story in a way that feels so personal and unique to you. Please click below to schedule your fee consultation. Looking forward to meeting you both!

-Adam

About: Love Buzz Photo and Cinema is a full service multi-media production company specializing in weddings and events. We offer high-end photography and/or cinematography coverage for your special event.

When you choose our Photo/Cinema Collection, we can simplify things for you. It will give you peace of mind having a team that works seamlessly together. This means your wedding film can be equally as important as your photos. This will ensure you get the very best and wide-ranging coverage of your special event.

My style is 90% documentary, with the remaining 10% a mix of creative portraits, details, scenic, landscape, and whatever inspires me in the moment! It's a creative art form that aims to reflect your unique personalities and vision for your wedding day.

Love Buzz Photo & Cinema continues winning numerous awards on The Knot and Wedding Wire. We're proud to be rated amongst the nation's top wedding professionals through the honest review of our clients.

Follow LoveBuzz Photo on

shannonkeith aaa 3200t 51 63794 157599526930653

90 Reviews for LoveBuzz Photo

Adriana · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Exceptional Photographer To Capture Your Moments

We are just back from my daughter's wedding at Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe, VT. In just a couple of days, Adam has already sent my daughter shots of her wedding day.
    The day was a beautiful, sunny, crisp, late autumntime celebration. As gorgeous as it was to be in those moments, the pictures Adam has delivered have surpassed the actual experience.
    Adam has the ability to capture time while telling a story. The framing of each shot embraces the subjects in ways that warmth and personal connections become the delivery along with the subject matter. The pick up of the individuals' personal sense of style, personalities and depth of emotion is palpable to the viewer.
    I have been a Senior Art Director for a large corporation for 30 years. I have hired countless photographers and I know when I see one who is exceptional. Adam has a true gift in his art, combined by his sweet, yet tenacious nature, who wants nothing more than to successfully deliver photos that fill the heart.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Janna Spitzenberger · Married on 10/19/2019

Just the best

Adam was the best photographer we could have dreamed of for our wedding day. Prior to the date, he spent a lot of time with us on FaceTime and on the phone making sure he understood our story and what was most important to us. When the day finally came, he showed up with such focus and enthusiasm. More than that, he made us feel incredibly comfortable. He was on top of every important moment and all the little things in between. He even stayed a little longer to capture some special family time.
    We are just at the start of our honeymoon and have already revived some samples. They are incredible! The color and clarity is fantastic. Each picture is so powerful they bring us right back to the exact moment. Adam has a special talent for capturing candid moments and offering gentle staging advice as to keep the photo as authentic as possible. We have so much love and graditude for Adam and hope other couples are as lucky as us to have him as their photographer.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Robbie

Robbie Massie · Married on 10/05/2019

Stunning wedding photos!

Adam did a spectacular job capturing the best day of our lives! Our wedding and engagement photos are beyond stunning! He was easy to work with and he went above and beyond to make sure he and his team of professionals were there to capture every single moment. My wife and I highly recommend Adam and Lovebuzz Photo!

Sent on 10/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

LoveBuzz Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Hand-Coloring
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Flawless Cosmetic Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you want gorgeous, creative, amazing pictures that will capture your best day forever... BOOK ADAM NOW!!!! He is a true professional and is a pleasure to work with. Reflections I have heard from clients are…..He doesn't make you do old fashioned boring poses; he makes it FUN!!! That he has such a knack for creativity and vision. That he made the whole process seem effortless. I myself love when I am afforded the opportunity to work with Adam…he always brings such a positive energy to the day, with a bright cheerful smile and a laid back I got this vibe. Those are all criteria that are important to me when recommending a colleague to clients on such a special day. Highly recommend. Marieanne Souza/ Pro Makeup Artist Flawless Cosmetic Design

• The Inn at the Round Barn Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

What's not to love about LoveBuzz? Adam and his team are the perfect partner from inception to event day, to the delivery of your photo and video products. His generous, kind, and creative spirit is a perfect match for his talent and easy going style. Your photos will have feeling and capture all of the very best emotions from your day. We love working with LoveBuzz and know you will, to.

• An Affair by the Lake Mansion Weddings

We love working with Adam! We've had the pure pleasure of working with him on weddings and a wedding festival we hosted. Adam brings a unique view to his work, resulting in photos that are nothing short of "wow"! He takes the time to get to know his clients, and therefore has the ability to capture the couple's personality, the joy of the day, and make you feel the emotion of the moment. He is a blast to work with, makes the couple feel very comfortable, and is completely professional. We highly recommend him!

• 1826-B NW 18th Ave Burlington, VT, 05401 See on map
    8029997642 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (LoveBuzz Photo)