Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About LoveBuzz Photo

Love Buzz Photo and Cinema is a full service multi-media production company specializing in weddings and events. We offer high-end photography and cinematography coverage for your special event. This means we can provide you with either the perfect photo or video package, or you can take advantage of our 'photo/cinema collection' at a huge savings over hiring a separate photographer and videographer. We can simplify things for you by providing a photo/cinema team that works flawlessly together. This also means you won't see all the same exact things in your photos and your wedding film, since our team works together making sure you get the best coverage of your special event. Love Buzz has been rated amongst the nation's top wedding professionals through the review system on Wedding Wire.

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting my storefront on weddingwire. If you're engaged, congratulations! It'd be my honor to photograph your wedding day. It's my goal to create artistic, emotional and super fun images of your wedding day that you'll cherish for a lifetime...images and albums that will become your family heirlooms. It's also my goal to share something special with you by capturing your personality and individual beauty in a way you may have never seen yourself before. I will customize my approach for you, to tell your unique love story. I invite you to visit my website and blog and I hope you'll enjoy my work in the galleries. I'd love to hear from you so please reach out for more information or just to say hello. Thanks and enjoy. -Adam Frehm

Follow LoveBuzz Photo on

LoveBuzz Photo 6
LoveBuzz Photo 7

Holly Schomann · Married on 07/13/2019

Adam is Phenomenal!

Adam is simply amazing! He is a phenomenal photographer, really understood our personalities and our vision for our wedding. He made us feel like super models! He literally laid down in soaking wet grass (it had just rained) to get a shot. I can't say enough good things about him! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Shelby Baecker · Married on 02/16/2019

Simply the best photographer

If you're looking for a wedding photographer and have found Adam, STOP LOOKING and BOOK HIM NOW. YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!

The preview photos Adam sent us from our wedding brought us to full stop. They were incredible. About two weeks later, we got the full package. Some 840+ photos. In the span of a few hours, we laughed so hard our faces hurt, cried, smiled in pure joy, and relived it all. If a picture is worth a thousand words, we were left speechless.

Adam respected what we had to say, listened to our desires and inputs, and then applied his incredible creative and artistic style to everything. Without question we couldn't be happier.

Do yourself right and BOOK ADAM.

Sent on 03/29/2019
    LoveBuzz Photo 8
    LoveBuzz Photo 9
    LoveBuzz Photo 10
    LoveBuzz Photo 11
    LoveBuzz Photo 12
    LoveBuzz Photo 13

Jen · Married on 09/28/2018

Working with Adam for our Killington wedding last week was truly one of the best decisions we made! Adam was professional, timely and fun to spend the day with! Our wedding day had quite a few hiccups but Adam was able to keep my husband and I calm during the hiccups and took advantage of any spare moments for extra pictures. From the first time I spoke to Adam early in the wedding planning stages, I knew instantly that he was the perfect photographer for us. Adam was eager to learn all about Chris and I, as well as our engagement story, to help him come up with the perfect plan and pictures for our wedding. It was obvious from the first conversation, all of the correspondence over the following months and from the second he walked in to the hotel last weekend that he was beyond committed to getting us the best shots we possibly could, which was a huge relief for something that easily could have been very stressful. So far we have received several sneak peek pics and they are amazing! We can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    LoveBuzz Photo 14

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Flawless Cosmetic Design
    Flawless Cosmetic Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you want gorgeous, creative, amazing pictures that will capture your best day forever... BOOK ADAM NOW!!!! He is a true professional and is a pleasure to work with. Reflections I have heard from clients are…..He doesn't make you do old fashioned boring poses; he makes it FUN!!! That he has such a knack for creativity and vision. That he made the whole process seem effortless. I myself love when I am afforded the opportunity to work with Adam…he always brings such a positive energy to the day, with a bright cheerful smile and a laid back I got this vibe. Those are all criteria that are important to me when recommending a colleague to clients on such a special day. Highly recommend. Marieanne Souza/ Pro Makeup Artist Flawless Cosmetic Design

• The Inn at the Round Barn Farm
    The Inn at the Round Barn Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

What's not to love about LoveBuzz? Adam and his team are the perfect partner from inception to event day, to the delivery of your photo and video products. His generous, kind, and creative spirit is a perfect match for his talent and easy going style. Your photos will have feeling and capture all of the very best emotions from your day. We love working with LoveBuzz and know you will, to.

• An Affair by the Lake
    An Affair by the Lake Mansion Weddings

We love working with Adam! We've had the pure pleasure of working with him on weddings and a wedding festival we hosted. Adam brings a unique view to his work, resulting in photos that are nothing short of "wow"! He takes the time to get to know his clients, and therefore has the ability to capture the couple's personality, the joy of the day, and make you feel the emotion of the moment. He is a blast to work with, makes the couple feel very comfortable, and is completely professional. We highly recommend him!

• Burlington, 05401 See on map
    8029997642 (Other Phone Number)