69 Reviews for LoveBuzz Photo

Prints (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Toning (1)
66 LoveBuzz Photo Reviews

To say Adam was a pleasure to work with would be a huge understatement. We got married in Vermont in the beginning of December, on a very cold, snowy day. Adam's energy and positivity definitely got us through the cold weather, and he made everything so easy and seamless (plus, he was a trooper as well in the cold!) While getting ready, he created such a relaxed, candid environment, which is what my husband and I were really looking for. While we knew we had to do some of the "posey" pictures, we really wanted to capture the day as real as possible, which is exactly what Adam did. Not once did I feel uncomfortable or feel unnatural. We just recently received our edited album, which I thought was amazing timing, especially seeing how many images were taken. The pictures are beyond beautiful, and allow me to relive the day over and over. Adam is such a sweet, charismatic, and funny person, and an INCREDIBLY talented photographer, editor, and videographer. If I could give him more than 5 stars, I absolutely would. I couldn't be happier with our experience with him, and without question, would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer.

Photos
Profile Picture Jenna, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Adam was great! He was very personable and fun to work with. We got married on a very rainy day which could have been a nightmare for any videographer or photographer, but it didn't seem to hinder him whatsoever. Our video came out great and we're so happy we have this memento of our day to relive the amazing experience! Thanks Adam!!

Profile Picture Pam, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Words can not even begin to express how much of a pleasure it was to work with Adam. We had a destination wedding in September of 2017 and leading up to the big day Adam could not have been better. He was super responsive and really wanted to make sure he understood our style and vision for the big day. Despite only meeting with us once, both my husband and I were super comfortable with Adam the day of. Not to mention, our pictures are STUNNING. Adam has passion for his work as well as a quiet confidence about him that really shows. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married in VT!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the very first FaceTime conversation, Adam was enthusiastic and open-minded to the many moments that we wished to capture on our special day.  It was important to us to have a photographer that truly understood our vision and would do everything possible to see that vision come to life.  Adam is a perfectionist at his craft and extremely thorough in his work.  We absolutely adore our final video and recommend that every couple take part in writing and reading a personal letter.  We will forever treasure those quiet moments before the rush of the day.  Speaking of which, our wedding had close to 300 people present with various celebrations within the actual celebration and Adam and his crew was able to capture everything that occurred.  We were impressed and grateful for his incredible effort.  Additionally, we asked him for some of the raw footage from the day and he was able to deliver. We sent him an external hard drive and he was able to upload tons of unedited footage for us to have forever. If you are looking for a person who truly cares about creating and producing a masterpiece for you, Adam is your guy!

Thank you, Adam!  We appreciate you!

Jill & Belle

Profile Picture Belle, 8/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We absolutely loved working with Adam. He was super fun, professional, and energetic. The quality of the pictures we received went above and beyond our expectations. We were absolutely thrilled with the results. Adam captured amazing moments-both ones that we were a part of and ones that we would have missed had we not had someone with such an exceptional eye for priceless moments. The entire process was very efficient. From the moment that we initially talked with Adam, we knew he was the right choice. His easygoing and professional demeanor assured us we were in good hands. With all of his experience, he was able to help us create a wedding day schedule that flowed perfectly. On the day of our wedding, he somehow managed to make us feel at ease, made our bridal party enjoy the formals, and made our guests feel comfortable. We appreciate Adam so very much and can’t thank him enough—we highly recommend him and would choose him over and over again. ~ Sara and Brian

Profile Picture Sara, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

ADAM!!!!! Wow, We do not even know where to start. You were so much fun to work with on our wedding day. You have such a kind and fun personality that can put anyone at ease- even a bride standing in the pouring rain on her wedding day! Lol. I will never forget how we looked at each other-high fiving- while saying it's going to stop raining and there will be a rainbow. We 100% manifested the most beautiful experience of my life and you were there to capture it all! The samples you sent us the day after the wedding are the most beautiful pictures we have even seen. We are in awe of your talent. I can't wait to have you as a photographer for future events. You are hands down the best and such a special person.

Love always,

Jenny and Nas

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Adam was a true pleasure. We feel so blessed to have found him and could not be happier with our photos. He made the formal photo portion of the day fly by, and helped us relax and really enjoy the couple photos. There were so many moments throughout the day we did not witness personally that he was able to capture. Reliving the entire day through Adam's lens has been incredible.

Adam, we can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Aline, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After meeting him at an event and seeing his impressive portfolio, we retained Adam from Love Buzz Photo as our photographer for our winter wedding at Mountain Top Inn in Vermont. We had multiple skype conversations with Adam beforehand so that he understood our vision and hopes for the day. Adam had super valuable information about the schedule of wedding day, how best to achieve the shots we wanted, and just general advice on how to make the day go smoothly. What was particularly great about Adam, besides his stellar photography skills and easy-going and fun attitude, was his knowledge of the Mountain Top Inn. He was able to pack so many different locations into a little span of time before our ceremony—all of which were amazing—and still making it fun (we are not professional models). He was a total professional and his organization and planning really showed in how quickly we got through our family portraits after the ceremony. He achieved difficult and technical shots of us and our guests with the sparkler entrance, which are probably some of our favorites of the bunch. After wedding, we quickly received “teaser” photos for us to post on social media and the digital photos came a few short weeks later. All in all, we are so happy we chose Adam as our photographer. Thank you Adam!!!!

Profile Picture Katia, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Adam was amazing! From the engagement session to the wedding, he really made us comfortable and got great shots! He really got to know us and made us feel important. He is awesome! The pictures are stunning!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Before speaking to Adam, I had spoken to several other photographers who all recommended we hire two photographers due to the size of our wedding (200 people). I found the process stressful as there was a lot of back and forth trying to communicate what we were looking for and get a reasonable quote. A family friend then suggested we contact Adam. The experience was different from our first conversation. We spoke as Adam was in the airport about to leave the country, but he made time to listen and discuss various options. Even while out of the country, Adam returned emails, answered our questions, and sent us a quote. After viewing photos from a wedding our size that Adam had shot on his own, we felt confident that Adam was the only photographer we needed.
Adam was organized and an excellent communicator leading up to the wedding, and I felt confident about Adam's ability to photograph our wedding. The day of he was flexible as we had to tweak the plan due to the weather. He had a wonderful sense of humor and we had a great time working with him.
When we received our photos we were so excited to relive the day through all of images. My dad said viewing the photos was the best hour and a half he had spent since the wedding. My one request was that Adam try and capture the foliage, even though it was a drizzly day and our photos have the most amazing fall colors. We loved working with Adam and would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adam was absolutely wonderful to work with. We somehow managed to sweet-talk him into getting up at 3 am so that he could retrieve our officiant, drive up the toll road of Mt. Mansfield, hike to the chin (meeting us along the way) and take some AMAZING photos of us, our dog, the sunrise, the moonset...and our very small ceremony. Adam was a fun addition to our wedding and up for the challenge of something a bit out of the box. We're so happy that we have these photos, and without a photographer like Adam all we would have is the memories.

Profile Picture User6314847, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

First, I'll note that Adam (and an assistant) did *BOTH* photography and cinematography for our wedding at The West Mountain Inn in August 2016. I'll begin my review at the end. Our photographs from our wedding day are simply gorgeous. There is no other way to say it. Adam beautifully captured not only all of the important moments, but all of the important family members and friends who were there to celebrate that day. Turning to the video, it was one of the best investments I've ever made! It plays like a movie, perfectly carrying us through all of the highlights and emotions of that day. Even my husband, who was not thrilled about our dishing out more cash for a video, was very moved by it and has (finally) admitted that it was totally worth it ;)

Not only does Adam do great work, but he is also an absolute pleasure to work with. He is very responsive and organized and communicates clearly. He lets you know exactly what he needs from you in order for him to be able to do his job well. He also managed to keep the attention of an impatient husband and wedding party, which was no small feat. I am so grateful he was part of our day!

Profile Picture Cara, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Adam was truly amazing. He was so friendly and fit in a family atmosphere very well. He made us all feel very special (especially the bride) and his pictures are stunning. He gave us poses and made sure we had all the pictures we wanted. Very organized and professional. HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture User6383201, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Adam was phenomenal. My husband and I had such a positive experience working with him. He was responsive, on time, and his work is of superior quality. We are so happy with how all of our photos turned out and cannot wait to see how the video comes out! We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Ali , 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adam is amazing!! He really loves his job as a photographer. His energy level was high throughout the whole day, which is so impressive. And of course, his photos are amazing! If you're lucky (like us) to have a wedding date when he is available, just book him!!

Profile Picture Coco, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Just had our wedding at Mountain Top Inn and Resort and could not be more happy with the photography that Adam Provided! He was full of energy and had excellent suggestions from the minute he showed up to the minute he left. He also saved the day by tying my bow tie perfectly when my groomsmen had failed. Truly an awesome experience! Thanks Adam!!

Profile Picture Aaron, 6/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Adam is 100% flexible and super-friendly. Book him if you want a photographer who will actually work WITH you to photograph your wedding.

Profile Picture Clark, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Adam's photographs of our son's wedding were very artistic, and demonstrated his skill at using natural lighting to create beautiful and lasting images. For our family and friends, this was a destination wedding. Adam worked well with the other vendors, and provided us with expert direction when we needed it.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam's contribution was one of our favorite parts of the wedding. He made two camera shy people very relaxed.

Profile Picture User7042206, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was amazing and we couldn't have been more pleased with the results.

Profile Picture David, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam is one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. He was flexible and listened to every one of my requests. On the day of our wedding, he showed up almost an hour early as he could maybe sense my nervousness. He prepped me on our timeline and made sure he had all my notes correct. Throughout the day, I barely noticed him and guests all commented on how wonderful they felt he was to work with. When my pictures came, I was overwhelmed. Not only did he capture the moments I wished for, but he went beyond. I had 175 guests at my wedding and there are at least two pictures of EVERY person who attended. I do not know how he did this, but I am thankful. Furthermore, the photographs of me and my husband are beautiful. I am not sure how to choose my favorites because I literally have 2000 pictures to choose from!! I highly recommend Adam Frehm.

Profile Picture User4618332, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files

Working with Adam was wonderful. He made the entire process, from engagement photos all the way to the final wedding photos, extremely easy and comfortable. Adam made us laugh, took beautiful photos, and was creative and professional. We loved working with him.

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was a great photographer, very professional, and quick to adapt to his surroundings. He's an all around great guy and was a pleasure to have at our wedding!

Profile Picture User5637133, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Adan from Love Buzz was a highlight of our wedding weekend! They captured every aspect of our special day…didn’t miss a beat. So many of our guests have complemented the work (endlessly!). Adam was a pleasure to work with--so easy going and really made the day about us and what we wanted. We weren't easy because we had a huge bridal party and family and still wanted to move fast. Adam could work with many personality types and was extremely flexible/easy going. During the event, he was right there when we needed him, but otherwise, was so stealth and tucked away. He captured amazing photos--better than we would have dreamed of. After the event, Adam continued his high levels of swift and professional service. He sent us a few preview images ASAP to keep us at bay and then was quick on the proof. He followed up with a stunning slide show. He is now partnering with us on print creation. I would recommend him extremely highly! Couldn't have been better.

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was a perfect photographer for our wedding. Caught so many good pictures of everyone at the wedding and tons of great candids on the dance floor. He was very flexible and was a huge part of making our day so great!

Profile Picture User6062098, 2+ years ago, 1 Review