LoveBuzz Photo Reviews

76 Reviews for LoveBuzz Photo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

76 LoveBuzz Photo Reviews

Jen · Married on 09/28/2018

Working with Adam for our Killington wedding last week was truly one of the best decisions we made! Adam was professional, timely and fun to spend the day with! Our wedding day had quite a few hiccups but Adam was able to keep my husband and I calm during the hiccups and took advantage of any spare moments for extra pictures. From the first time I spoke to Adam early in the wedding planning stages, I knew instantly that he was the perfect photographer for us. Adam was eager to learn all about Chris and I, as well as our engagement story, to help him come up with the perfect plan and pictures for our wedding. It was obvious from the first conversation, all of the correspondence over the following months and from the second he walked in to the hotel last weekend that he was beyond committed to getting us the best shots we possibly could, which was a huge relief for something that easily could have been very stressful. So far we have received several sneak peek pics and they are amazing! We can't wait to see the rest!

LoveBuzz Photo 1

Justine · Married on 08/04/2018

We didn't know it at the time, but selecting Adam to be our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. From start to finish Adam went above and beyond. We are from New Jersey and got married in August 2018 at the Mountain Top Inn. Adam was so easy to communicate with via email and phone and made organizing the schedule and photo list effortless. He had done several weddings at our venue and he was able to give us suggestions on where we would get the best shots. On the day of the wedding, Adam was on time, flexible, and took AMAZING pictures!

We had a very large bridal party (12 bridesmaids & 12 groomsmen) and Adam was able to keep everything organized and really capture the love and energy throughout our wedding. Adam ended up staying later than we had originally scheduled him and was extremely accommodating. He's not only an amazing photographer, but he's a great person and was a ton of fun to work with on our wedding day. Thank you! - Justine & Nick

Kriti · Married on 07/27/2018

With Adam, you're not just getting any videographer, you're getting someone with such a creative eye, such a passion for film-making, and an admirable, incredible work ethic! Adam worked with us for an entire, full blown Indian wedding weekend - our Mehendi, Sangeet, our Ceremony, and Reception - and he went above and beyond, tirelessly bringing his 'steady hand' and patient smile to the table. No matter how much is going on or how challenging the task, Adam was always ready with an idea for a great shot, a great new angle for us to really capture our big day. I know that for years looking back, our videos and film will be the most important way for us to relive those memories, and Adam put every ounce of his talent to make sure that the magic he works behind the scenes will be just PERFECT. This is not just any 'job' for him - he'll treat your film, your day, and time with you with so much zeal, passion - it's infectious!

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

My husband and I got married July 14th, 2018. When we were looking for a photographer my sister had suggested Adam from Love Buzz Photo. I looked at his website and fell in love with his pictures. He's got such an eye for color and out of the box photos. We spoke over the phone and his energy made me knew he would be the perfect photographer to capture the moments between not only me and my husband but our crazy bunch of 14 bridesmaids and groomsmen.

The day of the wedding Adam went the extra mile to make sure he got every photo he needed. Him and his crew were always alert and ready to snap the picture. He is also doing a video for us and gave us ideas ahead of time (like writing letters to each other to read on camera) that will make the video extra special. He was so organized with making lists of family portraits we needed which made everything run smoothly and quickly which is a big bonus when you want to spend alot of the day talking to everyone.

Adam even stayed longer then planned to make sure he got people dancing and socializing (and some night portraits of me and my husband) which really, truly, meant a lot to me and Tyler.

After the wedding he was very quick to send us to sample photos - my mom even making the comment "if these are just the samples imagine how beautiful all the rest are going to be with so many more coming!" Everyone loved the images we received.

I cannot rave enough about how awesome him and his team were. I have zero complaints! I can't wait to see the beautiful video he is doing for as well.

Also brides to be (or whoever may be interested in hiring Adam) he was ALWAYS quick with a response email or phone call which is something that doesn't always happen and when you're planning a wedding this is a huge deal!!

Thanks Adam!

LoveBuzz Photo 7
    LoveBuzz Photo 8
    LoveBuzz Photo 9

Dawn · Married on 07/01/2018

Adam is a wonderful photographer. My husband and I wanted an elopement in Vermont, and he captured every great moment. He has an eye for lighting, color, and background locations that not only tell our story, but who we are. We can't thank you enough!!!

Shannon · Married on 01/06/2018

Adam did the video for our destination wedding, along with a sunrise session. He made the whole experience easy and carefree and we had so much fun working with him. He is not only great at what he does but has a real passion for it - I think he had as much fun shooting us in the water as we did playing it! Our video is an incredible memory for us, and we'll treasure it always. Thanks Adam!

LoveBuzz Photo 10
    LoveBuzz Photo 11
    LoveBuzz Photo 12

Ben · Married on 01/06/2018

Adam is a friend of mine and it always makes me a bit nervous when I hire a friend. I’m happy to share that Adam knocked it out of the park. We had him do both our wedding video and a trash the dress photo session. He most definitely went above and beyond on both.

The video turned out amazing. We got married in the Dominican Republic, and Adam captured all sorts of amazing footage from the trip. He worked in drone footage, Go Pro, and sweet high end camera shots that he captured with a super smooth gimble. He spent a ton of time going through hours and hours of footage to pull out the best of the best and put together an amazing, heartfelt, and moving film with some truly epic footage. We’re pumped to have that video for many years so we can vividly remember our wedding day.

The trash the dress shoot was also unbelievable! We got started at sunrise and had an epic photo safari. We visited several different spots and Adam captured some really cool moments. At the end of the session, he had us go in the water and bring a bottle of champagne with us. It started raining, and then next thing we knew, there was a giant rainbow behind us. He captured it all, and it was some truly unbelievable footage! It was amazing working with Adam...he’s totally passionate about capturing the very best photos he possibly he can. During the session as he kept finding amazing shots, he kept saying “these are the kind of shoots that I live for!”. I would 100% recommend Adam for either photo or video for your wedding. He’s a total pro at both and delivers in spades!

Jenna · Married on 12/09/2017

To say Adam was a pleasure to work with would be a huge understatement. We got married in Vermont in the beginning of December, on a very cold, snowy day. Adam's energy and positivity definitely got us through the cold weather, and he made everything so easy and seamless (plus, he was a trooper as well in the cold!) While getting ready, he created such a relaxed, candid environment, which is what my husband and I were really looking for. While we knew we had to do some of the "posey" pictures, we really wanted to capture the day as real as possible, which is exactly what Adam did. Not once did I feel uncomfortable or feel unnatural. We just recently received our edited album, which I thought was amazing timing, especially seeing how many images were taken. The pictures are beyond beautiful, and allow me to relive the day over and over. Adam is such a sweet, charismatic, and funny person, and an INCREDIBLY talented photographer, editor, and videographer. If I could give him more than 5 stars, I absolutely would. I couldn't be happier with our experience with him, and without question, would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer.

LoveBuzz Photo 13
    LoveBuzz Photo 20
    LoveBuzz Photo 21
    LoveBuzz Photo 22

Pam · Married on 09/03/2017

Adam was great! He was very personable and fun to work with. We got married on a very rainy day which could have been a nightmare for any videographer or photographer, but it didn't seem to hinder him whatsoever. Our video came out great and we're so happy we have this memento of our day to relive the amazing experience! Thanks Adam!!

Kathleen · Married on 09/01/2017

Words can not even begin to express how much of a pleasure it was to work with Adam. We had a destination wedding in September of 2017 and leading up to the big day Adam could not have been better. He was super responsive and really wanted to make sure he understood our style and vision for the big day. Despite only meeting with us once, both my husband and I were super comfortable with Adam the day of. Not to mention, our pictures are STUNNING. Adam has passion for his work as well as a quiet confidence about him that really shows. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married in VT!

Belle · Married on 08/14/2017

From the very first FaceTime conversation, Adam was enthusiastic and open-minded to the many moments that we wished to capture on our special day.  It was important to us to have a photographer that truly understood our vision and would do everything possible to see that vision come to life.  Adam is a perfectionist at his craft and extremely thorough in his work.  We absolutely adore our final video and recommend that every couple take part in writing and reading a personal letter.  We will forever treasure those quiet moments before the rush of the day.  Speaking of which, our wedding had close to 300 people present with various celebrations within the actual celebration and Adam and his crew was able to capture everything that occurred.  We were impressed and grateful for his incredible effort.  Additionally, we asked him for some of the raw footage from the day and he was able to deliver. We sent him an external hard drive and he was able to upload tons of unedited footage for us to have forever. If you are looking for a person who truly cares about creating and producing a masterpiece for you, Adam is your guy!

Thank you, Adam!  We appreciate you!

Jill & Belle

Sara · Married on 07/29/2017

We absolutely loved working with Adam. He was super fun, professional, and energetic. The quality of the pictures we received went above and beyond our expectations. We were absolutely thrilled with the results. Adam captured amazing moments-both ones that we were a part of and ones that we would have missed had we not had someone with such an exceptional eye for priceless moments. The entire process was very efficient. From the moment that we initially talked with Adam, we knew he was the right choice. His easygoing and professional demeanor assured us we were in good hands. With all of his experience, he was able to help us create a wedding day schedule that flowed perfectly. On the day of our wedding, he somehow managed to make us feel at ease, made our bridal party enjoy the formals, and made our guests feel comfortable. We appreciate Adam so very much and can’t thank him enough—we highly recommend him and would choose him over and over again. ~ Sara and Brian

Jenny · Married on 06/26/2017

ADAM!!!!! Wow, We do not even know where to start. You were so much fun to work with on our wedding day. You have such a kind and fun personality that can put anyone at ease- even a bride standing in the pouring rain on her wedding day! Lol. I will never forget how we looked at each other-high fiving- while saying it's going to stop raining and there will be a rainbow. We 100% manifested the most beautiful experience of my life and you were there to capture it all! The samples you sent us the day after the wedding are the most beautiful pictures we have even seen. We are in awe of your talent. I can't wait to have you as a photographer for future events. You are hands down the best and such a special person.

Love always,

Jenny and Nas

Aline · Married on 05/27/2017

Working with Adam was a true pleasure. We feel so blessed to have found him and could not be happier with our photos. He made the formal photo portion of the day fly by, and helped us relax and really enjoy the couple photos. There were so many moments throughout the day we did not witness personally that he was able to capture. Reliving the entire day through Adam's lens has been incredible.

Adam, we can't thank you enough!

Katia · Married on 02/25/2017

After meeting him at an event and seeing his impressive portfolio, we retained Adam from Love Buzz Photo as our photographer for our winter wedding at Mountain Top Inn in Vermont. We had multiple skype conversations with Adam beforehand so that he understood our vision and hopes for the day. Adam had super valuable information about the schedule of wedding day, how best to achieve the shots we wanted, and just general advice on how to make the day go smoothly. What was particularly great about Adam, besides his stellar photography skills and easy-going and fun attitude, was his knowledge of the Mountain Top Inn. He was able to pack so many different locations into a little span of time before our ceremony—all of which were amazing—and still making it fun (we are not professional models). He was a total professional and his organization and planning really showed in how quickly we got through our family portraits after the ceremony. He achieved difficult and technical shots of us and our guests with the sparkler entrance, which are probably some of our favorites of the bunch. After wedding, we quickly received “teaser” photos for us to post on social media and the digital photos came a few short weeks later. All in all, we are so happy we chose Adam as our photographer. Thank you Adam!!!!

Courtney · Married on 11/12/2016

Working with Adam was amazing! From the engagement session to the wedding, he really made us comfortable and got great shots! He really got to know us and made us feel important. He is awesome! The pictures are stunning!

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

Before speaking to Adam, I had spoken to several other photographers who all recommended we hire two photographers due to the size of our wedding (200 people). I found the process stressful as there was a lot of back and forth trying to communicate what we were looking for and get a reasonable quote. A family friend then suggested we contact Adam. The experience was different from our first conversation. We spoke as Adam was in the airport about to leave the country, but he made time to listen and discuss various options. Even while out of the country, Adam returned emails, answered our questions, and sent us a quote. After viewing photos from a wedding our size that Adam had shot on his own, we felt confident that Adam was the only photographer we needed.
    Adam was organized and an excellent communicator leading up to the wedding, and I felt confident about Adam's ability to photograph our wedding. The day of he was flexible as we had to tweak the plan due to the weather. He had a wonderful sense of humor and we had a great time working with him.
    When we received our photos we were so excited to relive the day through all of images. My dad said viewing the photos was the best hour and a half he had spent since the wedding. My one request was that Adam try and capture the foliage, even though it was a drizzly day and our photos have the most amazing fall colors. We loved working with Adam and would highly recommend him.

Anthea · Married on 09/17/2016

Adam was absolutely wonderful to work with. We somehow managed to sweet-talk him into getting up at 3 am so that he could retrieve our officiant, drive up the toll road of Mt. Mansfield, hike to the chin (meeting us along the way) and take some AMAZING photos of us, our dog, the sunrise, the moonset...and our very small ceremony. Adam was a fun addition to our wedding and up for the challenge of something a bit out of the box. We're so happy that we have these photos, and without a photographer like Adam all we would have is the memories.

Cara · Married on 08/27/2016

First, I'll note that Adam (and an assistant) did *BOTH* photography and cinematography for our wedding at The West Mountain Inn in August 2016. I'll begin my review at the end. Our photographs from our wedding day are simply gorgeous. There is no other way to say it. Adam beautifully captured not only all of the important moments, but all of the important family members and friends who were there to celebrate that day. Turning to the video, it was one of the best investments I've ever made! It plays like a movie, perfectly carrying us through all of the highlights and emotions of that day. Even my husband, who was not thrilled about our dishing out more cash for a video, was very moved by it and has (finally) admitted that it was totally worth it ;)

Not only does Adam do great work, but he is also an absolute pleasure to work with. He is very responsive and organized and communicates clearly. He lets you know exactly what he needs from you in order for him to be able to do his job well. He also managed to keep the attention of an impatient husband and wedding party, which was no small feat. I am so grateful he was part of our day!

Adam was truly amazing. He was so friendly and fit in a family atmosphere very well. He made us all feel very special (especially the bride) and his pictures are stunning. He gave us poses and made sure we had all the pictures we wanted. Very organized and professional. HIGHLY recommend!

Ali · Married on 08/06/2016

Adam was phenomenal. My husband and I had such a positive experience working with him. He was responsive, on time, and his work is of superior quality. We are so happy with how all of our photos turned out and cannot wait to see how the video comes out! We highly recommend him.

Coco · Married on 06/05/2016

Adam is amazing!! He really loves his job as a photographer. His energy level was high throughout the whole day, which is so impressive. And of course, his photos are amazing! If you're lucky (like us) to have a wedding date when he is available, just book him!!

Aaron · Married on 06/02/2016

Just had our wedding at Mountain Top Inn and Resort and could not be more happy with the photography that Adam Provided! He was full of energy and had excellent suggestions from the minute he showed up to the minute he left. He also saved the day by tying my bow tie perfectly when my groomsmen had failed. Truly an awesome experience! Thanks Adam!!

Clark · Married on 05/21/2016

Adam is 100% flexible and super-friendly. Book him if you want a photographer who will actually work WITH you to photograph your wedding.

Lisa · Married on 05/21/2016

Adam's photographs of our son's wedding were very artistic, and demonstrated his skill at using natural lighting to create beautiful and lasting images. For our family and friends, this was a destination wedding. Adam worked well with the other vendors, and provided us with expert direction when we needed it.