Photo International by Emelie Jones Haller

Photo International by Emelie Jones Haller

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Photo International by Emelie Jones Haller

Hello, and thank you so much for taking the time to give me a chance!

I am the owner of Photo International. I studied at the Art Institute of Dawson in Montreal and my love for photography and capturing moments has continued to grow.

I am dedicated to all of my clients, and take unlimited time to capture what you are looking for in this day. I strongly believe in trying something before you dedicate your self to buying it. This is why I offer a "Try it before you buy it". Take 45 minutes  and do a couple shoot with me, I will send you the ones I love and then you are more then welcome to make a great choice for your wedding photographer.

I am Emelie and I would love to show you how much this event can be a great piece of art! From one end of the world to the other it does not matter how far you are I will travel to capture everything :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Orlando

9 Reviews for Photo International by Emelie Jones Haller

Emelie was an absolute dream to work with! We couldn't be happier with our wedding pictures. None of our pictures look posed or stiff; her eye for natural light and beauty really shows through every picture. Camera shyness didn't even exist because of how comfortable Emelie made us feel, it was very relaxing! She captured such exquisite displays of emotion, every picture has a warm, lively feel to them. I am so glad she was our photographer, she was very flexible and very sweet, I couldn't imagine having anyone else!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/16/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Emelie is an amazing photographer! She not only knows what she is doing, but she makes it feel natural and so much fun. Her photos are so unique and capture so much emotion that it brings me back to the beautiful day when the photos were taken! Outside of her talent, she also has a very sweet personality and knows how to get work done! She offers competitive pricing and also the 'try before you buy' deal which I took full advantage of and LOVED! Turnaround time on pictures was very reasonable and Emelie is open and responsive to requests. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Diana, 12/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Emilie is an amazing photographer she has such a fantastic eye and is able to capture the moment perfectly as a wedding planner myself there is no one I would have wanted to shoot my wedding other Emilie. I have worked with her on countless events and she is always responsive, professional, and so creative.

View Vendor Response