About Photo Booth Dallas.org LLC

A Unique Photo Booth Experience At An Affordable Price.

Photo Booth Dallas was established December of 2012, with only one handmade photo booth. Today, we are proud to say we have reached our 4 year anniversary and provide a variety of photo booth options for all types of events.

Your wedding day is a special once in a lifetime event that is to be remembered in every way possible. Count on us to make it even more fun and memorable, we have the experience and the manpower to make your vision come true!

All of our packages include:

• Full Time Professional Attendant
  • Unlimited Photo Strips
  • Customized Prints
  • Variety of Fun Props
  • Setup & Breakdown
  • USB of All Images
  • Touchscreen Monitor

We know it can be hard to make a decision online, give us a call at 972-460-6616 to schedule a showroom appointment! We are located in Richardson, TX.

Please See The Booking Process & FAQ Here

Live Demo Of Our Booth Here  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbMtNq_e--0

More Videos Of Our Booth Here  - http://www.youtube.com/user/PhotoBoothDallas1

See Our Custom Layouts Here  - http://www.photoboothdallas.org/past-work-samples/

Keep up with us on Instagram - http://instagram.com/photoboothdallas

For More Information: Call us at 972-460-6616 or visit our website http://www.PhotoBoothDallas.Org

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Dallas

Follow Photo Booth Dallas.org LLC on

29 Reviews for Photo Booth Dallas.org LLC

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)

Adds a new layer of fun to any event. Very professional and very easy. They do everything for you!

Profile Picture Linda, 10/28/17, 1 Review
2.7

We booked Photobooth Dallas about a year out from our wedding, their customer service was on point. They responded promptly & answered all my questions. Fast forward to a couple months before our wedding & out of all the vendors we worked with, the most disappointing experience was with Photobooth Dallas.

My main issue was getting someone to respond to my emails promptly. I had re-read our contract where it stated that we would be provided a template of our layout design 2 weeks prior to the date of our wedding. So a month before the wedding I emailed them to follow up on a layout design & provided them with the details/colors. We had a fall/pumpkin themed wedding. When I received a response, they asked for our invitation design to get inspiration for our layout. I provided them with it. They said all of the info would be sent to the design department and I would receive a proof to approve 2 weeks before the wedding. A week before the wedding came & I still had not received a proof for our layout. We did not receive a proof until 2 DAYS BEFORE OUR WEDDING. The proof that was sent was a google image of pumpkins in a field with mine and my husband's last names (not first names) on the bottom of the layout. I was shocked by the lack of effort on their part. I responded back that I wanted something else and to change our names. They sent back another proof with basically our invitation design copied. I expected a lot more effort in our layout design than that. However, because of their delay in providing the layout design they did upgrade our booth to open air for no extra cost.

Next our wedding planner never received a response to determine the size they would need in the venue for set up. So our wedding planner put them in an area she thought sufficient. When our attendant came to set up, she was very rude to our planner. And she had a poor attitude all night. Many of our guests complained that she wasn't very nice/approachable

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a fun experience for all of our attendees. I was so impressed with the quality of the photos, the amount of props and the professionalism of all of the Photo Booth Dallas staff. This company gets my highest recommendation.

View Vendor Response