Photo Booth Dallas Reviews

29 | Dallas, TX

29 Reviews for Photo Booth Dallas

Linda · Married on 10/28/2017

Adds a new layer of fun to any event. Very professional and very easy. They do everything for you!

ste · Married on 03/04/2017

What a fun experience for all of our attendees. I was so impressed with the quality of the photos, the amount of props and the professionalism of all of the Photo Booth Dallas staff. This company gets my highest recommendation.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Photo Booth Dallas's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review - We appreciate it!

Ana · Married on 01/17/2015

We enjoyed having Photo Booth Dallas at our daughters birthday party. Jazmine was so attentive and so nice to all our little guest. She was so helpful in adjusting the camera to all the kids heights and all our pictures turned out great. Both the kids and the adults had so much fun. At the end we were able to see all the pictures everyone took that day. I would highly recommend Photo Booth Dallas to anyone having a special event. Thank you so much Photo Booth Dallas!!!

Sheena · Married on 11/14/2014

I worked with Jazmine from Photo Booth Dallas, she was very nice and always responded quick to my questions. I was kind of weary when I was looking for a photo booth company but after just one call I knew I made the right choice.Thank you very much!

• Mayra

Mayra · Married on 11/01/2014

Awesome photobooth! I booked last minute and I dont regret. Awesome price and awesome service!!

joselinne · Married on 02/01/2014

Photo Booth Dallas made my wedding so much more memorable! The customer service was amazing owners and staff were very nice! Made the whole process so easy for me while planning my wedding. The day of my wedding Photo Booth Dallas team had the photo booth all set up ready to go, and they were very polite to my guests. Everyone enjoyed everything from the props to the ability to take multiple pictures and sharing of course!!! I strongly suggest you to book them if you are interested in a photo booth! Thank you <3

I used Photo Booth Dallas for my wedding and everyone had such a blast using it. They gave me a cd immediately after so i could upload all of the pictures for my family and friends to see. Everything was perfect.

My experience was perfect!!!! Everything was on time and my guest had a blast with all the props and prints.

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2013

THe staff was wonderful.. VEry nice and flexible. Everyone said they loved the photo booth!!!

• Y

yanett · Married on 06/01/2013

Very timely and friendly. All the guest had a great time and enjoyed taking pictures with all the props. I would recommend them to my family and friends. In the future I will rent the booth again for another special oaccasion.

Annie · Married on 05/25/2013

Planning is a lot of work, but Photo Booth Dallas just made it easier from the moment I met with them. These guys know how to properly communicate with their clients and follow through. I did a lot of research and when I first met with Josh, he could answer all my detailed questions...and even had answers to questions that I didn't think of at first. There were times where it was daily communication and I'm just impressed with how patient Photo Booth Dallas was with me. It's always nice to hire a vendor and not have to worry about it later. You can tell that these guys are passionate about what they do because it shows. They know how to be professional and definitely make a difference in the wedding world. I would hire them again for any kind of event!

• W

william · Married on 05/18/2013

After a bad experiance with another company. I was really glad i went with these guys. They were on time and 2 staff members were very helpfull to our guests.

gerardo · Married on 05/04/2013

Very professional and organized.

Stefani · Married on 11/16/2012

Photo Booth Dallas made my wedding so much more memorable! The customer service was on point! Owners and managers were very nice! Made the whole process so easy for me while planning my wedding. The day of my wedding Photo Booth Dallas team had the photo booth all set up ready to go, and they were very polite to my guests. All the guests at my wedding had so much fun taking pictures with all the props they had provided! My Husband and I were very pleased!

Melba · event on: 12/08/2012

I would have given this business 20 stars if it was available. I was very happy with the service and my client was even happier. I used their DJ and Photo Booth and it was a great hit. Very polite and professisonal they did an excellent job.

Rania · event on: 05/25/2013

Thanks! Everyone loved it!! Def would rent again!

Krystal · event on: 05/11/2013

Everyone loved the photobooth. My guests said the photos were the best quality compared to other photobooths they have used!

Kathleen · event on: 02/16/2013

Above and beyond will use them again

Mary · Married on 10/11/2014

The Photo Booth was a great added bonus to my daughter's special day! They Photo Booth rental price was very reasonable, the attendant was very helpful in assisting the guests and they genuinely had FUN! I appreciated the ease of paying and securing the date to have the photo booth! I would lightly recommend this particular company!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Photo Booth Dallas's reply:

Thanks you very much for that gracious review.

Kristen · Married on 11/30/2013

I used Photo Booth Dallas at my wedding several weeks ago. Throughout the entire process, they were very responsive and always answered any questions that I had. They also worked with me on the design for the photo strip. They arrived on time and everyone at the wedding absolutely LOVED the photo booth-it was a total hit! I would recommend this company to any in the DFW area who is looking for a photo booth.

The photobooth was amazing! Everyone enjoyed it and had a good time. The props were fun to use and the pictures were high quality. The service was incredible and I highly recommend this vendor.

jazmine · Married on 12/31/2012

I was skeptical at first but now I am sure glad I chose them. The whole process went smooth and they even put up with the many changes I had for the design layout. They were on time and all of my guests had a nothing but great things to say about the photo booth. I do recommend having a chair close by for the little ones.

Kevin · Married on 11/09/2013

The photo booth was great, it arrived on time and the set up was quick. Everyone enjoyed it at the wedding and people kept going in and out of the booth. My company is now considering having one at the next company party since they had so much fun in it. The prints come out fast and clear. I would recommend this company to anyone!!

Shannon · Married on 03/07/2015

3.8
      3.0

This was a great value! DJ and Photo Booth for about $1000. They provided all props for the Photo Booth and each guest received a print out of the photos they were in. The photo strip was personalized for our wedding. The DJ worked off a list and also his experience of popular wedding songs.

3.4
      3.5

I loved having a photo booth at my wedding. This was the most affordable one that I could find. The attendant made it very easy for guests to take photos and get extra prints. I am glad they we received a disc with all of the photos on it. I was disappointed by how few people used the photo booth. I was busy with many things during the reception, so I am unsure if few people were interested or it took a long time for each group.