Photo Booth Dallas Reviews

Love the prices
    love love pbd

Photo Booth Dallas 8

Photo Booth Dallas's reply:

Thank you SO much! Makes us so happy that you loved everything about our services! We look forward to your business in the near future.

Elena · Married on 12/28/2018

Love love love

Where do I even begin. PBD did such a wonderful job. They are professional, organized and punctual. I love how they had so many options to choose from. I had so many compliments from our guests on how funny and great our photo booth attendant was. You would be crazy not to use them for your event!

Photo Booth Dallas's reply:

Thank you so much Elena!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, I am so happy that you and your guests LOVED our Photo Booth!

Edward Garcia · Married on 12/23/2018

Awesome best company

Photo booth Dallas was great with great manners and very polite. I used them for my daughters bday and and she loved it.

Photo Booth Dallas's reply:

Thank you Edward! Again, congratulations to you & your beautiful bride! We look forward to working with you again. Xoxo

Briana Garza · Married on 12/15/2018

Super FUN!!

Photo booth Dallas added sooo much fun to my sisters wedding! The props were elegant and fun, everyone received a beautiful 4x6 print out and my sister received a usb with over 300 pictures! we chose them because their photo booth looked very classy and they have led lights that make it stand out and bring people all night to take pictures! And their beautiful flower walls!! I chose the pink and white. I am so happy that I gifted them the photo booth. Thank you Photo Booth Dallas for making me look sooo good with my gift! Lol

Photo Booth Dallas 9

Photo Booth Dallas's reply:

Your guests were awesome! Thank you so much for your kind review. I love using your wedding pictures as samples for our brides!

Martha Williams · Married on 12/15/2018

Their flower walls! 💗💗💗

I’m obsessed with all of our wedding pictures! Choosing them wasn’t hard at all, I fell in love with their flower wall selections! I didn’t find another photo booth company that had an actual showroom where you could walk in and actually pick out your flower wall and photo booth. The BEST in Dallas, TX! We received about 500 pictures on our usb from our wedding. The pictures were extremely high quality. Their staff is so professional and their attendants were amazin with our guests and they arrived about two hours early to set up. Book them!

Photo Booth Dallas 10

Photo Booth Dallas's reply:

Your wedding was so beautiful! Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to your next big day! 😉
  • Kim

Kim Doan Zaragoza · Married on 12/04/2018

Best experience!!!!

Want a company that will be the highlight of your event. This is it!!!!! 😍😍😍😍

Photo Booth Dallas's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! Our PBD family wishes you nothing but happiness, enjoy your honeymoon!! We look forward to working with you and your family again.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Gomez · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!!!

You can’t go wrong with PBD I can’t tell you enough how this was the cherry on top to my wedding ! Excellent service . And great quality ! My picture happens to be previewed! I was able to receive all my pictures in a cute USB ! Loveddd my template !

Photo Booth Dallas 11

Photo Booth Dallas's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! So many of our future brides want exactly what you had at your wedding. Thank you so much for trusting us on such a special day! Xoxo

Samantha Johnson · Married on 11/10/2018

Professional!

Thank you photo booth dallas for making our experience unbelievably EASY and stress free! We received a USB with over 400 pictures of our family! Our photographer couldn't have captured these moments even if he had 100 assistants! My family loved the props, backdrop and LOVED how the attendant printed a copy for every single person even if there were 15 people they received a copy. This was definitely the highlight of my wedding. Thank you so much!

Jessica Bell · Married on 10/14/2018

Beautiful flower wall

I was a guest when I used photo booth Dallas and am now looking for a photo booth for my wedding! I am totally booking them. The set up was so elegant and their flower walls look so real! Cannot wait to have them at my wedding. Book them!

Photo Booth Dallas 12
    Photo Booth Dallas 13

Photo Booth Dallas's reply:

Thank you Jessica! We have added so much more, can’t wait for you to see the new walls! They are gorgeous 💗💗💗 Can’t wait to work your big day!

Michelle Flores · Married on 03/31/2018

Amazing quality photos with beautiful backdrops did wonders

Very professional photo attendant who had all props organized & ready to use. The owners were soo helpful in making sure the set up was there in a timely manner .Our guest loved the pictures.Definitely will be using their services in the future. They had beautiful rose walls available in all colors,that we will definitely be using soon.Thank u for everything!

Martha Martinez · Married on 02/23/2018

Great service

Service was amazing, photos from booth looked great and very professional. We will definitely use for our next event.

Linda · Married on 10/28/2017

Adds a new layer of fun to any event. Very professional and very easy. They do everything for you!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Karla Mills · Married on 11/14/2016

Amazing!

Definitely recommend PBD they are the bomb.com! You can’t go wrong choosing them for your event!

Ana · Married on 01/17/2015

We enjoyed having Photo Booth Dallas at our daughters birthday party. Jazmine was so attentive and so nice to all our little guest. She was so helpful in adjusting the camera to all the kids heights and all our pictures turned out great. Both the kids and the adults had so much fun. At the end we were able to see all the pictures everyone took that day. I would highly recommend Photo Booth Dallas to anyone having a special event. Thank you so much Photo Booth Dallas!!!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Sheena · Married on 11/14/2014

I worked with Jazmine from Photo Booth Dallas, she was very nice and always responded quick to my questions. I was kind of weary when I was looking for a photo booth company but after just one call I knew I made the right choice.Thank you very much!

Sent on 11/28/2014
  • Mayra

Mayra · Married on 11/01/2014

Awesome photobooth! I booked last minute and I dont regret. Awesome price and awesome service!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

joselinne · Married on 02/01/2014

Photo Booth Dallas made my wedding so much more memorable! The customer service was amazing owners and staff were very nice! Made the whole process so easy for me while planning my wedding. The day of my wedding Photo Booth Dallas team had the photo booth all set up ready to go, and they were very polite to my guests. Everyone enjoyed everything from the props to the ability to take multiple pictures and sharing of course!!! I strongly suggest you to book them if you are interested in a photo booth! Thank you <3

Sent on 07/23/2014

I used Photo Booth Dallas for my wedding and everyone had such a blast using it. They gave me a cd immediately after so i could upload all of the pictures for my family and friends to see. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/28/2013

My experience was perfect!!!! Everything was on time and my guest had a blast with all the props and prints.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2013

THe staff was wonderful.. VEry nice and flexible. Everyone said they loved the photo booth!!!

• Y

yanett · Married on 06/01/2013

Very timely and friendly. All the guest had a great time and enjoyed taking pictures with all the props. I would recommend them to my family and friends. In the future I will rent the booth again for another special oaccasion.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Annie · Married on 05/25/2013

Planning is a lot of work, but Photo Booth Dallas just made it easier from the moment I met with them. These guys know how to properly communicate with their clients and follow through. I did a lot of research and when I first met with Josh, he could answer all my detailed questions...and even had answers to questions that I didn't think of at first. There were times where it was daily communication and I'm just impressed with how patient Photo Booth Dallas was with me. It's always nice to hire a vendor and not have to worry about it later. You can tell that these guys are passionate about what they do because it shows. They know how to be professional and definitely make a difference in the wedding world. I would hire them again for any kind of event!

Sent on 06/05/2013
  • W

william · Married on 05/18/2013

After a bad experiance with another company. I was really glad i went with these guys. They were on time and 2 staff members were very helpfull to our guests.

gerardo · Married on 05/04/2013

Very professional and organized.