26 Lackawanna Plaza, Montclair, NJ 07042 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Phil Cantor Photography

• emilouie8711

Lyn · Married on 06/20/2010

We returned from our two and half week honeymoon and found a message from Phil that said our proofs were ready for pick-up. That is outstanding service right there! And the pictures are amazing, we really love that both he and his assisant were able to capture photos not only of us but of our friends and family too. They even took pictures of my DIY work, which I loved. If a photographer is needed in the future the one person we will look for is Phil Cantor. Again, oustanding service, always kept in touch with us; we knew exactly what we were getting. It doesn't get any better than this.

Sent on 07/13/2010

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2007

I have the most beautiful wedding photos I've ever seen as a result of Phil Cantor Photography and Alex Brazil and Nicole (my photographer and his assistant photographer). Photojournalistic style, and they captured every precious moment. With two of them, we got not only my vows, but my husband's reaction to them. They caught every typical moment, as well as the out of the ordinary, the touching, and the amazing. I could not have asked for more!

Sent on 04/02/2009

Joanna · Married on 01/26/2008

My sister used Phil Cantor Photography in 2004 for her wedding and her pictures & album came out beautiful. She used Phil Leo. After consulting with other photographers, I came back to Phil also simply because I wanted to be assured that the pictures - which we would always have - would be perfect. I used Alex and I couldn't be happier. The prices are a bit high and you don't get parent albums, but the pictures themselves are just priceless. Phil was also very flexible and communicative throughout the whole planning process. I would def. recommend Phil and his team :)

Sent on 06/10/2008