Phil Cantor Photography

Montclair, NJ View map
  • emilouie8711
    Lyn Married on 06/20/2010
    We returned from our two and half week honeymoon and found a message from Phil that said our proofs were ready for pick-up. That is outstanding service right there! And the pictures are amazing, we really love that both he and his assisant were able to capture photos not only of us but of our friends and family too. They even took pictures of my DIY work, which I loved. If a photographer is needed in the future the one person we will look for is Phil Cantor. Again, oustanding service, always kept in touch with us; we knew exactly what we were getting. It doesn't get any better than this.
    Kristen Married on 10/07/2007
    I have the most beautiful wedding photos I've ever seen as a result of Phil Cantor Photography and Alex Brazil and Nicole (my photographer and his assistant photographer). Photojournalistic style, and they captured every precious moment. With two of them, we got not only my vows, but my husband's reaction to them. They caught every typical moment, as well as the out of the ordinary, the touching, and the amazing. I could not have asked for more!
    Joanna Married on 01/26/2008
    My sister used Phil Cantor Photography in 2004 for her wedding and her pictures & album came out beautiful. She used Phil Leo. After consulting with other photographers, I came back to Phil also simply because I wanted to be assured that the pictures - which we would always have - would be perfect. I used Alex and I couldn't be happier. The prices are a bit high and you don't get parent albums, but the pictures themselves are just priceless. Phil was also very flexible and communicative throughout the whole planning process. I would def. recommend Phil and his team :)

26 Lackawanna Plaza Montclair, 07042

Mon-Fri 10:30-6:30
Location of (Phil Cantor Photography)

Phil Cantor Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Phil Cantor Photography offer?

Phil Cantor Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Phil Cantor Photography offer?

Phil Cantor Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Phil Cantor Photography offer for wedding events?

Phil Cantor Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Phil Cantor Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Phil Cantor Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in average response time, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism and 4.7 in value.

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding