About PF Films

Believers in Home-Made Everything
Believers in Home-Made Everything.
PF Films is seeking fun-loving, amazing, loud or quiet, fun, happy or extremely happy couples to film on their wedding day. All of our products are made by hand with lots of love.

We are travelers, filmmakers, story-tellers, music lovers, documentarians, and lovers of all things love.

We promise to be true to you,
to always tell your tale, to highlight the laughter, to remember the tears, to be the soundtrack and everlasting visual of your love.

Excitement is probable. Joy & Tears Guaranteed.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Cameras (2)
Cinematic (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

PF Films did a great job with our wedding video!! We were on the fence about getting a video, but are so glad we ended up getting one! Peter and his team did a great job!!! He turned our big day into a beautiful story capturing all of the magical moments. Friends and family were blown away by the detail in the video and we couldn't be happier!! I'd 100% recommend PF Films!

Profile Picture User7584138, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Peter and his team are creative geniuses. After we got engaged, I researched videographers for longer than I'd like to admit, and what i realized is that PF Films is just special. They incorporate these documentary-type interviews of your family and friends that bring so much depth to the video that will warm you heart and give you something to remember for a lifetime. On top of that, they piece the day together in a way that flows so effortlessly. We just received our video, and it is nothing short of magical. It brought us back to our wedding day as if it was yesterday, and I can't wait to watch it over and over. Peter and his team are the utmost professionals and they made everything so easy on the day of the wedding. If you're looking for a video that will truly capture your special day, book PF Films! You won't be sorry.

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/12/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, DVD, USB Flash Drive

PF Films Pricing

Videos

0 Photos

15 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Peter's work speaks for itself. He's a compelling storyteller with a design aesthetic that I personally love. Possessing a fantastic personality too, Peter is someone who I am sure many brides and grooms want to add to their circle of friends long after their wedding day has passed. If you hire him for your wedding, would you consider hiring me too? He's great, would highly recommend!!

One of the biggest regrets you will have after your wedding is if you do not hiring PF Films....they are amazing! Peter and his talented team do more then just capture your day, they tell your story. Each love story is unique and should be documented properly. They have an eye and style that is like no other..do yourself a favor and don't even think twice about it...hire them, they are WORTH it...in 25 years, you will thank me!

Peter at PF Films is by far one of my favorite cinematographers. Aside from being an incredible storyteller he is a great person with a positive energy in the room. Love when we get to work together.

Events