Peter Simms - Wedding Guitarist

Peter Simms - Wedding Guitarist

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Peter Simms - Wedding Guitarist

Instrumental Guitar

I’ve been performing instrumental guitar in Florida for the past 12 years. I use a battery powered amplifier for beach weddings, a system for large functions, and a special system for small rooms. I can perform Ceremonies/Cocktail Hours/ Dinner as a Solo Guitar, or as a duo =  Guitar and Flute or Guitar and Violin. For Cocktails/Dinner and I am also available to perform as a Jazz Trio = Guitar/UprightBass/Drums. I’ve performed at: Ritz Carlton (Naples Sarasota), Longboat Key Club, Hilton, Hyatt Regency, The Colony,The Founders Club, The Oaks, Selby Gardens, The Lido Resort, The Venetian Club, Gasperilla Inn (Boca Grande),Harbourside, Useppa Island, Pine Island, North Captiva Island Resort, Longboat Grille, Café L’ Europe, Caragiulos, Sarasota Arts Center, ....etc. " Wedding Ceremonies and Cocktail/Dinner Hours " - Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions. Thank you for considering me for your special day! ~ Pete

Categories: Wedding Musician

Learn New Songs (3)
Instrumental-Duo (2)
Cocktail Hour (2)
Sample Music (1)

Pete Simms and two other musicians were PERFECT for our 130-person outdoor evening event in Tampa. Like other reviewers have posted, the music was delightful but not intrusive. We used them for a "welcome party" the night before the wedding, and the gathering could not have gone better. We also got to use Pete's microphone for some brief remarks/toasts, and that was an added bonus. I located Pete from an internet search, and I am not from FL. I would DEFINITELY hire them again, and recommend them to anyone. Reasonably priced.

Profile Picture B, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Unique Services (Other)

Pete Simms did a wonderful job playing music for my ceremony. Jane Hoffman played with him on the flute. Their music was beautiful. I received many compliments on the ceremony music. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Kristin , 3/3/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Learn New Songs, Guitar, Instrumental-Duo, Instrumental-Solo

Pete did our niece’s wedding on the beach and ceremony after. He was very helpful accompanying our granddaughters in a duet and other small favors we asked. His guitar playing is beautiful and helped make it a special day!

Profile Picture Gilda, 12/30/17, 1 Review