Peter Paradise Photography

Springfield, MA View map
$1,499 Most Popular Price

$1,499 Most Popular Price

Peter Paradise Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Springfield, Massachusetts. Peter will personally tailor not just his services, but also his photographyc style to fit your unique desires, ideas, and needs. Peter utilizes contemporary and traditional photography styles to create images that help you relive the emotion, drama, and beauty of your special day. Peter understands that once the bouquet has been tossed and the cake has been cut, your photographs are the only way to return to this beautiful period of your life.

Peter provides his couples with the option of receiving their final photos in several different formats, including albums, proofs, digital files, prints, and save-the-dates. Services provided by Peter Paradise Photography include:

• Additional hours
  • Free Engagement shoot
  • Multiple locations
  • Online gallery / Slideshow

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1499

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Toning
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1499

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
    Samara Married on 10/01/2016
    Peter is an excellent photographer and a joy to work with! I have worked with him on artistic shoots many times and have always been thrilled by the results, so it was a no-brainer to ask him to shoot our engagement and wedding. Peter listens to his clients, offering his expertise and working with them to craft photos that match their vision. He was immensely patient during our engagement shoot, guiding my rather camera-shy fiance but never forcing the shot, preferring to wait for the right moment. At the wedding he earned many admiring comments from guests and family for his professionalism. He was unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception and guided the posed sessions without being pushy. He also patiently worked with me through several rounds of edits because I'm a picky client, and the results are absolutely, truly phenomenal. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Peter Paradise Photography's reply:

Hey Samara! Thanks for the kind words. I loved working with you guys. I'm pleased that you liked the images. I can't wait to help you celebrate your big day in October!
    Lorinda Married on 09/11/2016
    There just aren't enough ways to express how amazed I am with Peter Paradise Photography. I chose Peter because I have never seen anyone else capture the magic of a moment the way he does. He doesn't just take a picture, he creates a work of art.

The moment I met Peter, I immediately felt at ease. I'm not a model or a performer so I have no experience in front of the camera. In fact, I'm the type of person who dreads having my picture taken. He coached me through the entire process from beginning to end.

I not only felt like a princess, but I look like one, too. It's truly magical. I never imagined that there would be a series of photos me that I actually love. But there are, and that's because of Peter. I cannot wait to work with him again!

Lorinda Dishington Ortiz
    Anasma Married on 06/15/2016
    In the first place, I hired Peter because we have done some other amazing photoshoots together in the past. Literally, my best portrait... I use it everywhere, all the time. And also artistic photos of all kinds. Peter knows how to capture amazingly the light in people's eyes. I trust his artistic judgements fully, and I can say I have a pretty strong artistic opinion but I know I am always in good hands in this collaboration. I wanted to do a photoshoot for commercial and artistic images, as my identity is shifting. As artists, we always needs new images for marketing purposes...

My experience with Peter was a very nice welcome. I was well taken care of and made confortable in all perpectives. As I come of out of the country, Peter and Aria welcomed m in their home, for two nights, preceding and following the shoot. It was a wonderful opportunity to see the setting of the photoshoot and get a better idea of what cold go where so that we could have a better direction the next day. On the day of the shoot, we were so apically efficient. Changing outfits strategically for each spot, make me feel like I was able to get 10 shoots in one session! In the end, I have 72 photos I can use , which is a HUGE outcome! At all stages of the work together, I was able to express my opinion and Peter did his best to accommodate my needs.

The images Peter took were so beautiful. Working in the shade really is something specific to Peter, and give incredible results. I 'v always wanted to stand in the sun, but actually, shade offers nicer contrasts. In post production, with photoshop, Peter's work is also edifying. Very discrete when it needs to be, pictural, epic when it needs to be as well.

I would absolutely recommend Peter Michael Paradise!!!! Honest, fast, professional, kind, good communicator, great artist.

Peter Paradise Photography's reply:

Hey Anasma!

Thanks for your beautiful and kind words! I'm thrilled that you are pleased with our session. I look forward to next time!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Peter Paradise Photography 1
Exclusive

158 Forest Park Ave Springfield, MA, 01108
Location of (Peter Paradise Photography)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding