Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

11 Reviews for Peter Miller Photography

Anjaly · Married on 11/06/2016

Peter was a fantastic choice from our first communication. He photographed a friend's wedding a few years ago and they had a stellar report of their experience. I planned from out of town and when I came to town, we met up for coffee and chatted about the specifics of our wedding weekend. Peter was very proactive in learning about the type of ceremony we were having. He spent a LOT of time with us for pre-wedding Hindu ceremonies, the actual Hindu and Jewish ceremonies and our reception. We're just over a month from our wedding and Peter said we'd see our photos soon. Based on our sneak peak, I can't wait!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Peter is exactly what every bride hopes to have in a photographer. He is so personable to work with and timely with responses and finished product. We recently received our pictures from our wedding in October and they were above and beyond my expectations. Not to mention his extremely reasonable prices for the quality of work that you get in the end. He listened to every word we wanted in terms of pictures and keeping them quick so that we could go on to enjoy the wedding we had been planning for over a year! My husband is not the kind of guy who is patient with taking pictures and standing still for too long and Peter was nothing short of amazing when it came to getting the picture done and moving on. I had 4 children ages 4 and under in our wedding party and that isn't always the easiest task getting all 4 kids to smile for the picture but yet again he did not disappoint. I have so many beautiful pictures to look back on to remember the most special and wonderful day of our lives and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for being such a big part of our day Peter!!!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Kim · Married on 03/19/2016

We cannot thank Peter enough for the amazing job he did at our wedding. He is so nice and easy to get song with which I thought was super important since taking tons of pictures can get awkward after awhile! The pictures are beautiful. I couldn't have even imagined how perfect they would be. I recommend him for any event. He is amazing at what he does!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Award

• Classical Guitar by Gregory
    Classical Guitar by Gregory Wedding Musicians

Peter is always great to work with, good guy to be around with a creative eye and photographic talent!

• Mount Pleasant, 29464 See on map