Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number

12 Reviews for Peter Miller Photography

• Amandabel17

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2019

The photography chameleon

Peter was like an insanely talented chamaeleon during our wedding who worked tirelessly all day to photograph our wedding. We hired him thru Pinnacle along with our Planner.
    He was able to get through all the formal family photos in probably 30 minutes because being with our guests was really important. The efficiency in which he work to get us organized and photographed was something to behold. Not to mention Peter is super down to earth, really easy to talk to, funny and all-around a nice person, which made working with him all that much more enjoyed. Our second photographer that day, Todd, was also a terrific and thoughtful photographer who agreed to ride on a boat for a boat arrival with the guys in the hot summer sun just to take some amazing photographs for us.

We LOVED working with Peter and wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Anjaly · Married on 11/06/2016

Peter was a fantastic choice from our first communication. He photographed a friend's wedding a few years ago and they had a stellar report of their experience. I planned from out of town and when I came to town, we met up for coffee and chatted about the specifics of our wedding weekend. Peter was very proactive in learning about the type of ceremony we were having. He spent a LOT of time with us for pre-wedding Hindu ceremonies, the actual Hindu and Jewish ceremonies and our reception. We're just over a month from our wedding and Peter said we'd see our photos soon. Based on our sneak peak, I can't wait!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Peter is exactly what every bride hopes to have in a photographer. He is so personable to work with and timely with responses and finished product. We recently received our pictures from our wedding in October and they were above and beyond my expectations. Not to mention his extremely reasonable prices for the quality of work that you get in the end. He listened to every word we wanted in terms of pictures and keeping them quick so that we could go on to enjoy the wedding we had been planning for over a year! My husband is not the kind of guy who is patient with taking pictures and standing still for too long and Peter was nothing short of amazing when it came to getting the picture done and moving on. I had 4 children ages 4 and under in our wedding party and that isn't always the easiest task getting all 4 kids to smile for the picture but yet again he did not disappoint. I have so many beautiful pictures to look back on to remember the most special and wonderful day of our lives and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for being such a big part of our day Peter!!!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Award

• Classical Guitar by Gregory
    Classical Guitar by Gregory Wedding Musicians

Peter is always great to work with, good guy to be around with a creative eye and photographic talent!

• Mount Pleasant, 29464 See on map