Phoenix, AZ 85041 Map · Phone number

About Perry Consulting

Congratulations on your engagement!
At Perry Consulting we make it our priority to bring your personal style to life in a way that is meaningful to you and memorable for your guest. We are professionals and we take pride in our attention to detail to ensure a seamless flow for your special day. Contact us today so that we can help you create a wedding that is uniquely you and uniquely different!

• The Simple Union
Champagne glass
01e921eaf2d751c8 1198106266984 seigelwalkway

5 Reviews for Perry Consulting

Tracy · Married on 09/05/2010

I can't imagine how my wedding would have turned out without Nicole at Perry Consulting! Nicole's caring attitude, patience, professionalism, attention to detail and her creativity made the wedding planning and my wedding day a very relaxed and wonderful experience.

Nicole answers emails and returns phone calls promptly. I didn't experience any disappearing acts or flakey behavior with Nicole. She answered all of my questions during the wedding planning. I was quite impressed with her extensive knowledge of planning such a big event. Nicole offered many ways to save money and help me stay within my budget.

In fact, she helped negotiate rates at our wedding and reception site. Her expertise and business saavy helped me save thousands of dollars on our food and bar costs. I was extremely pleased to offer my guests premium alcohol, delicious main meals, and a large chocolate fountain at a reasonable cost. Her attention to detail also saved me lots of money because the resort's catering dept. had several errors with pricing on my final contract...Nicole made sure each error and price was corrected before I signed the paperwork. THANK GOD!!

Nicole ensured the florist, photographers, videographers, Dj, Clergy, and other vendors were on time for the wedding and delivered their services as stated in each agreement/contract.

If you're looking for a planner that is caring, professional, flexible, experienced, honest, and reliable, use Perry Consultants for your special event!

I love that fact that Nicole was very involved but not bossy and overbearing. She truly made me feel..."this was MY special day!" She certainly made it special...thank you Nicole!

BTW, my guests raved about what a wonderful planner I had at my wedding and how she stayed the entire day until the last minute ensuring the night and special events went as planned.

Sent on 09/23/2010

Britni · Married on 05/09/2009

I would highly recommend Perry Consulting to anyone that is getting married! I didn't think I would need a coordinator for our wedding but about 1 month before the big day, Nicole took charge and was the main point of contact for all of my vendors. She ran the rehearsal and was remarkable the day of our wedding. There is no way that our wedding day would have ran as smooth as it did if it wasn't for her and her knowledge/ services.
    With Nicole being there on the day of our wedding, my husband and I were able to just sit back and truly enjoy our wedding day and everything that was a part of it!!

Sent on 05/25/2009

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2008

Nicole was very professional from the beginning of the wedding planning process until long after the wedding day. She helped me to find vendors needed and was more than patient with me while we were planning the wedding. On the day of the rehearsal and wedding she kept everything running smoothly despite situations that took place that were completely out of our control. The wedding reception room could not have been decorated more beautiful. I would definitely use her again for any events that I have in the future and recommend her to anyone I know.

Sent on 09/09/2008

Perry Consulting FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Military

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Perry Consulting to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• God's Garden Treasures
    God's Garden Treasures Wedding Florists

Nicole is the ultimate professional - creative, great with budgets, and thorough. She takes care of you so you can enjoy the day/event!

• Bamboo Bakery
    Bamboo Bakery Wedding Cakes

very nice and great price for Wedding Consulting ! talk to Perry Consulting and you get your mind free ! :-)

• Phoenix, 85041 See on map