Nearby Vendors to Consider

About God's Garden Treasures

Floral Artists providing Concierge-Level Services for your Wedding or Special Event

Are you a bride who has a flair for the creative and a vision for an unforgettable wedding? If you want your Big Day to be talked about for years to come, we want to partner with you.

At God’s Garden Treasures, our team of creative and experienced floral designers will personalize your experience to bring your vision into reality.

We know it's difficult to juggle your career and plan your wedding. We are here for you to execute stunning flowers without hassle. You tell us about your dream wedding, we get to know you and your preferred style, communication methods, and timetable and then we get to work to make it happen. You show up the day of the wedding and see your vision brought to life! And no need to worry about cleaning up, or moving items – we will take care of that for you as well.

We also help you maximize your budget – our ideal bride is looking to invest $2500-$5000 in  wedding flowers that will be memorialized in photographs and remembered for years to come.

Ideally, we meet when your wedding is 6-12 months away, though we can make exceptions when other criteria are met. Our brides come from Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Ahwatukee, Arcadia, and Paradise Valley. We meet in our Design Center so that we can brainstorm ideas, get to know you, and learn your design aesthetic.

With the credibility that comes from working with hundreds of brides for over 10 years, we are trusted by wedding planners, venues, photographers, and other wedding professionals with their referrals.

As  full-service Floral Artists, we offer Concierge-level services for wedding floral packages in addition to our daily floral services. We bring an interactive approach to create your wedding flower package, working with high-end budgets, to mid-range, and we have creative seasonal flower packages for budget and DIY brides. Awards:’s ‘Best of Weddings’ 2010, and Wedding Wire’s Bride’s Choice Award 2011.

We are trusted florists for many Destination Weddings every year as well. We offer specialty services such as phone consultations with web-based picture viewing for our brides who live out of town.

Specialty service: DIY Collaboration Packages for brides/hostesses who want to be hands-on with their flowers and not have any of the headaches!

Sign up for a consultation here.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Phoenix

Follow God's Garden Treasures on

29 Reviews for God's Garden Treasures

Karin and her staff at God's Garden Treasures were a blessing to work with for my daughters wedding flowers. We were able to do a DIY evening with a selection of flowers for our table top floral arrangements at her shop. My daughter came from out of town for her wedding and Karin during the DIY evening was able to discuss the remaining florals for her bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages and arch flowers. Karin personally delivered the flowers to the venue and made sure everything was in place! The personal experience and value of the services God's Garden Treasures provides is exceptional and they worked with our budget providing us a greater choice of flowers within our price range. We especially liked the option of doing some of it ourselves and leaving the important arrangements to the professionals. Everything was stunning for our vineyard style theme.

Profile Picture Marie, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Karin at God's Garden Treasures was so great with recommendations and ideas for my wedding flowers, as I had no clue what I wanted, beyond the bouquet. I wanted magnolia's for the bridal bouquets and she made it happen! She worked with my 'Mardi Gras/New Orleans theme' and helped make my wedding so wonderful!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Karin and her team were AMAZING!!! I went in to their shop with a vague description of what I wanted my flowers to look like. At one point I even needed to cut back on flowers to fit my budget. Throughout this process, Karin was a pleasure to work with and was very flexible. The day of the wedding I was nervous because I really had no idea how my flowers were going to look. (because of all the changes I had made) When the assistant showed up to drop off the flowers, I was so excited-I cried!! They were absolutely gorgeous-The flowers were exactly what I wanted!!!! Thank you Karin and team for the phenomenal customer service and BEAUTIFUL flowers!!

Profile Picture User3919064, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1382465796096 1382465792299 ggt

Free Maid of Honor Bouquet

$60.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Book your wedding flower package with us of $2000 or more, and receive the Maid of Honor Bouquet free (up to $60 value)! You will also receive a complimentary toss bouquet and up to 2 complementary consultations.
220x220 sq 1382465958024 1382465954176 ggt2

25% off DIY class for 5 - 10 people

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
DIY Class What a fun way to interact with a florist before your consultation! Or learn a few tips if you are thinking about creating your own bouquets. Would you like to have fun with your bridesmaids or girlfriends? Call us and schedule a private DIY Class. Schedule your class of 5 people or more, up to 10 people, and get 25% off the class fee of $25-$40 per person. Fee includes flowers, supplies needed, instruction in creating an arrangement to take home, and personal attention from an experie

God's Garden is a Treasure. Their team of professionals are amazing and very talented. They are on our Preferred Provider List and we absolutely love working with them! You will be very happy working with God's Garden! Come to our vendor nights to meet with them!

We have had the pleasure of working with God's Garden Treasures on several occasions. Their arrangements are amazing! They have the capacity to create a magical and perfect visual elegance for any taste!

Several of our couples have used God's Garden Treasures, and we have had the pleasure of meeting them at many different events. Beautiful flowers and very kind people! Recommended!

Karin, the owner of God's Garden Treasures does a beautiful job of creating the perfect atmosphere for your wedding. She knows the exact flowers that will create the right subtle frangrance and the most stunning visual display for your special day. Visit her store in Tempe and see the wide variety of flowers she has to offer. Karin and her staff have the creative talent to put together a gorgeous display for your wedding day. Karin will take the time to listen to you and work with you to give you options unil you are confident you have created the exact perfect vision for your wedding celebration!

Beautiful Flowers and very nice to work with!

2219 S 48th St, Suite G, Tempe, AZ 85282   See On Map