4400 N Scottsdale Rd 9-284, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Meant2Be Events

Your wedding day should be exquisite! As one of Arizona’s Premier Event Planning companies, we create weddings & events that are tailored to our client’s unique taste. Our clients come to us because they truly want to make a statement at their celebration!

From elegant and contemporary to rustic, eco-chic to urban glam, or even the culturally diverse -we pride ourselves on an innovative approach to your wedding planning and design process.

By incorporating personalized concepts and imagination we transform the “cookie cutter wedding” into an inspirational experience for you, your family and your friends to enjoy.

Let us know how we can help you create the wedding of your dreams!

Follow Meant2Be Events on

dbg040

95 Reviews for Meant2Be Events

Kylee Karns · Married on 10/11/2019

Excellent Planner

I cannot say enough great things about Meant2Be. I had originally hired a different wedding planner which didn’t end up working out. It was a pretty poor experience and my spirits were low. I was referred to Meant2Be and instantly fell in love with Tasha and Taylor. I can honestly say they made me excited about my wedding again. Taylor was my lead planner and she was SO great. She was responsive, timely, professional, caring and FUN. She thought about all the small details that I hadn’t. She was always willing to work around my crazy schedule which was much appreciated. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect, even rushing to the store day of to pick up a few items that had broken outside the prior night due to heavy winds. That type of service is unprecedented. She also assisted with a vendor issue I had AFTER my wedding. I am a very particular person and I can confidently say, I would recommended Meant2Be to anyone! Thanks for making my wedding amazing ladies!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Olson · Married on 04/20/2019

An absolute must have

We worked primarily with Tasha and it was such a pleasure. She was extremely professional, prompt and polite throughout the entire process. Having her by my side while dealing with vendors made the process seamless.

My biggest wish was for the week of the wedding to be as least stressful as possible. Tasha made my wish come true! Everything went perfect and we were able to focus on spending time with family and friends instead of wedding details and vendors. We HIGHLY recommend using Tasha and Meant2Be events.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Amber · Married on 08/04/2018

We highly recommend Taylor! At first, we didn't think we wanted/needed a coordinator, but I am very glad we decided to have one! Taylor was awesome, she came to our tasting with us and made sure she had all the details for our wedding day. She is a great listener and wants your wedding day to be exactly what you want. She is so sweet and easy to get along with, my mom was very involved and is very particular, but Taylor was willing to work with her and make sure we were all on the same page...I didnt realize how much I appreciated having Taylor until the rehearsal day and of course the day of the wedding. She decorated, organized, directed, supported and helped all of us! She thinks of so many little things to make the day run smoothly, that honestly never even cross your mind as a bride. We're very pleased with the service!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Meant2Be Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Valley Mix Entertainment Wedding DJs

LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!! This is your ticket to a Wedding of your dreams . Amazing , Professional ,and Caring what more can we say !!!

• God's Garden Treasures Wedding Florists

Regina is the consummate professional! I thoroughly enjoy every event where Regina is involved. She is thorough, calm, personable and in short, amazing! Regina works with top quality vendors, vetts them thoroughly, and provides sanity for her brides every time. As a result, she brings through sizzlingly successful experiences for everyone: bridal party, family, guests and vendors. On the day of the event, she is always at the right place at the right time, watches the weather, and has a backup plan for everything. Example: We worked on a wedding together this last weekend when the violent storm came through. She sped up the timeline, getting the catering/hotel staff and all of us vendors on board. The ceremony finished just as it was beginning to rain, and the party and guests were inside before the deluge hit. Thank you, Regina!

• Stonecreek Golf Club Country Club Weddings

I highly recommend Regina for your wedding or special event! Regina is great to work with and you know the job will get done.

• 4400 N Scottsdale Rd, 9-284 Scottsdale, 85251 See on map
    480.269.3020 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only.
    Location of (Meant2Be Events)