Meant2Be Events Reviews

Meant2Be Events 7
  • Courtney

Courtney Olson · Married on 04/20/2019

An absolute must have

We worked primarily with Tasha and it was such a pleasure. She was extremely professional, prompt and polite throughout the entire process. Having her by my side while dealing with vendors made the process seamless.

My biggest wish was for the week of the wedding to be as least stressful as possible. Tasha made my wish come true! Everything went perfect and we were able to focus on spending time with family and friends instead of wedding details and vendors. We HIGHLY recommend using Tasha and Meant2Be events.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Amber · Married on 08/04/2018

We highly recommend Taylor! At first, we didn't think we wanted/needed a coordinator, but I am very glad we decided to have one! Taylor was awesome, she came to our tasting with us and made sure she had all the details for our wedding day. She is a great listener and wants your wedding day to be exactly what you want. She is so sweet and easy to get along with, my mom was very involved and is very particular, but Taylor was willing to work with her and make sure we were all on the same page...I didnt realize how much I appreciated having Taylor until the rehearsal day and of course the day of the wedding. She decorated, organized, directed, supported and helped all of us! She thinks of so many little things to make the day run smoothly, that honestly never even cross your mind as a bride. We're very pleased with the service!!

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 06/15/2018

More than a wedding coordinator or even a planner, what Tasha was to me was a confidante and friend -- a woman I could rely on to ensure that the most special day of my daughter's life was carried out with poise and professionalism. No matter how hectic or daunting the task at hand seemed, Tasha was a spark plug to keep us going: always positive, always charismatic, and most of all always understanding.

Tasha has an incredible repertoire of vendors at her disposal and helped us choose the perfect group to pull off the best wedding possible.

Tasha was a good listener, organized, detail-oriented, and everything I could ask for in a wedding planner. It was not only easy but a joy to work with her on this wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Meant2Be Events 8

Gianna · Married on 06/10/2018

Taylor is the absolute best wedding planner! I feel so lucky to have had her by my side for the 9 month process of planning my dream wedding. She recommended two extremely important vendors, who were able to give us great deals because of working with her- Julius Photography and Mancini Entertainment for our DJ. She took the vision of what I wanted for my wedding and helped make it logistically a reality. She worked with all of my vendors, taking care of all the details to make sure everything with them was perfect. Any time I had a question for any one of my vendors, I could simply reach out to Taylor and she would be on it immediately. She was extrememly helpful in making sure I knew what to do when in the planning process, and she was great at holding me accountable for keeping up with the timeline. When the big day finally came, she was essential in making sure everything ran smoothly. My day was perfect and carefree because Taylor took care of everything. Tasha also assisted at our wedding, and she was just as incredible as Taylor was. I am so grateful for both of them and the Meant2Be company for making my wedding the best.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Maya · Married on 05/26/2018

Loved working with Tasha!! She is extremely professional, kind, and accommodating. Listened patiently to all my questions with thorough responses and answered all my questions thoughtfully with lists of vendors and options to choose from. Worked with me and my fiancé to stay within our budget while providing great options for us to use; went out of her way to offer her personal screens and equipment to help us stay on budget and provided excellent timelines to stay on task. On the day of the wedding she was invaluable in helping set up and mobilize our large wedding party and family, as well as ensured the venue looked beautiful and that I had nothing to worry about. A great experience working with them, highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Hayley · Married on 04/07/2018

When we first started planning our wedding we had no clue where to even start but the one thing we did agree on is that we needed to find the perfect Day of Planner. We received a list of recommendations from our Venue, one of those recommendations being Meant2be Events. We can’t even express how grateful we are that we had the pleasure of having Taylor from Meant2be be our Day of Planner. She was everything we were looking for and much more. Taylor really took the time to listen to our wants and needs and to understand who we were as individuals and as a couple. She was always prompt at responding to our emails/questions and always kept us worry free every minute on our wedding day. She made our wedding absolutely perfect! We would highly recommend Taylor at Meant2be Events.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Katrina · Married on 03/24/2018

Taylor was absolutely amazing! Being a super organized person, at first I wasn’t sure how much help I would need, but as the days came closer I leaned on Taylor for so much support- whether it was asking ten million little questions and getting her advice on guestbooks and table numbers to being able to completely relax and be carefree on my wedding day- knowing that every detail I had thought of was 100% safe in Taylor’s hands. Taylor and Meant2Be were so responsive, were able to come completely understand my vision, and were so friendly to boot. It was the best day ever- and even more so because it felt like a close friend was by my side to make the whole day run smoothly. We love you, Meant2Be!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Emily · Married on 03/17/2018

Tasha was absolutely amazing!!!! She went above and beyond to make our wedding day extra special. From the centerpieces at our table, to the cake, to the communication on the day of was more than spot on. I have to say that without her, that day would never have happened as perfectly as it did. Thank you so much Meant2be and most importantly, TASHA MILLER, YOU ARE AMAZING! ❤️

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Meant2Be Events 9
    Meant2Be Events 10
    Meant2Be Events 11
    Meant2Be Events 12

Parveen · Married on 03/16/2018

I hired Meant2Be events for my destination wedding at the Biltmore in March 2018 and I am so incredibly happy that I did - Taylor Baker is AMAZING. She knows exactly what to do, when to do it, how to make things look beautiful. Taylor also has personal relationships with some of the best vendors in the area. Thanks to her (and her teamwork with Lindsay Russel at the Biltmore) my wedding (which had multiple events) went so smoothly and without a single hitch. Many of our vendors provided us with "extras" in our service contracts once they knew who our coordinator was (i.e., extra hours of photography, discount on rentals, etc.) My husband and I were pretty hands off during our planning period and Taylor used her experience and discretion to throw us a fabulous wedding. We couldn't be happier with her work. Taylor and the team at Meant2Be are also extremely personable, kind, and fun to work with. Without a doubt, I would use them again. Thank you!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Brigid · Married on 02/18/2018

Tasha Miller and Taylor Baker @ Meant 2 Be Events were a pleasure to work with, to help us plan an amazing 3 day wedding weekend in 2018.
    3 elegant events in Scottsdale for a destination wedding (a small portion were locals) that did not disappoint. With their help, we planned 2 pre-event parties and the BIG DAY in just 9 months. The team knows the Arizona wedding scene and guided us to professional and creative vendors who followed through on all that was promised. Always responsive, honest and pleasant....I'd do this all over again with this team! They are steady hands every step of the way. Thank you for executing every aspect as we envisioned. To work with people that are nice, know their craft and treat you with respect is refreshing. Thank you ladies for memories that will live on for a lifetime!

Sent on 02/27/2018

E · Married on 02/17/2018

Tasha was our planner and she was AMAZING! She was extremely helpful by offering great options for vendors. We were happy with all our picks! She was responsive, organized, kind, and full of enthusiasm. The wedding went just as expected and everyone had a wonderful time. As mother of the bride, I was able to enjoy every moment on such a special day - no stress...Tasha took care of everything! We highly recommend Meant2be....great value and awesome service! Thank you Tasha for everything!

Sent on 03/02/2018

A · Married on 01/27/2018

We planned our multicultural 4-event Arizona wedding remotely, and we both work a ton. We needed planners who understood us and were trustworthy! About 3.5 months out, we had to part ways with our prior planner, which was a “bit” stressful. Words can't express my gratitude to Meant2be Events. Regina talked to us for almost 2 hours and fixed 3 huge issues with our wedding the same night we emailed her. We hired Meant2be basically 30 seconds after we talked to her. She, with Tasha and Taylor, made wedding planning so fun and easy!

I want to share 3 things Meant2be taught me--which are the factors that distinguish them as the best planning (and probably most underrated) company in the state:

1) Find mutual respect. Regina, Tasha, and Tay saw us as equals, not just professionally, but also as friends. It was so easy to talk to them, and we learned that it is so important to not feel guilty about speaking your mind when planning your own wedding. Find people who respect your time. I work a job where I got basically get a few minutes of free time periodically. They sent consolidated and organized messages for me to briefly look on my phone and say yes or no.

2) Be Flexible. While it is great to find a planner who lets you speak your mind, be willing to change what is considered your "dream" wedding. These ladies are boss to the max. By letting go of a lot of things most brides worry about, Reg, Tash, and Tay used their experience to enhance our dream wedding into absolute perfection.

3) Be Yourself. We wanted a wedding that was reflective of our personalities, and we are not your average couple. Every single one of our guests were amazed with our unique wedding. That's exclusively because Meant2be cared about us.

When you find the people who can enhance the planning experience, it's worth it. I now have 3 lifelong friends who I can't wait to see again! But, I have to make this awkward and cheesy: with these ladies, you just know its meant to be. Xoxo AF

Sent on 03/13/2018

Rebecca · Married on 01/14/2018

My husband and I worked with Tasha for about a year while we planned our wedding that took place this past Sunday (1/14/18). From the beginning, Tasha was professional, clear, and extremely helpful. We live in a different state from our venue, so having Tasha be the person to contact the different vendors and serve as the intermediary when we couldn't be available was amazing.

We had many phone calls, texts, and emails with Tasha, who made it clear that we could count on her for anything and everything no matter the time of day. During the week leading up to the wedding, Tasha took care of everything for us so that we wouldn't have to worry - she even wrote in the table numbers on our seating cards so we didn't have to. Tasha was great in listening to our vision for the wedding and adding in small details that we hadn't even thought about (like glass chargers for our sweetheart table).

Because Tasha had been a wedding planner on the venue-side before, she knew all of the right vendors to get us the best prices. She worked within our budget and made sure we had options to choose from. When we wanted to hire certain new vendors, Tasha worked to make sure that everything would flow seamlessly. We couldn't have had our perfect wedding day without Tasha and the Meant2Be team!!!!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Meant2Be Events 13

Tina Marie · Married on 12/02/2017

Tasha and the Meant2be Events Team was fabulous! Leading up to the BIG DAY, Tasha kept us on point and really helped us envision our day! She helped us find great and dependable vendors (photographer, videographer, flowers, quartet, officiant, etc.) that also made our day just perfect! She is so very organized and always calm and positive. It helped to remove the stress that wedding planning can cause. The day of... well, it was practically seamless. Every detail was addressed just the way we had planned and as the bride, I was able to just enjoy our friends and family. The groom shared with me that his experience was the same with the groomsmen. I would highly recommend Tasha and team. You won't regret it and will just smile and enjoy your BIG DAY!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Meant2Be Events 14
    Meant2Be Events 15
    Meant2Be Events 16

Alison · Married on 10/14/2017

Regina and her team were absolutely fabulous in making my wedding day as seamless as possible! Let me tell you- they are professsional, happy, organized, good energy people to have when it’s go time! All of my vendors were on time, the wedding party knew their roles and the wedding guests were attended to with anything they needed! I didn’t worry about a single thing. Thank you so much Meant2BeEvents for contributing to our wonderful day and making it so special!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Elena · Married on 05/28/2017

Tasha and Meant2Be could not have been a better choice to help us plan our big day. Being an out of town client, the communication could not have been easier and when we were in town availability to meet was never an issue. We were looking for a team to make sure the day went as smooth as possible and we got exactly what I was looking for. From the details of the day and organization with vendors and venue, to dealing with our crazy families and our old, blind dog, it could not have gone better and I do not know what I would have done without Tasha and Meant2Be!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/13/2017

Words don't do justice to just how amazing Tasha was when it came to pulling our wedding together. She took almost all the stress out of the last month of my wedding planning. She was there for anything and everything I needed. Day of she made sure everything was moving on time and seamlessly. She is the single reason I was able to focus solely on the wonderful day and knew that any issues that may have arose would be handled. I'm short, she and Meant2Be events are the wedding fairy godmothers!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Mo · Married on 05/12/2017

I feel very fortunate to have used Tasha Miller from Meant To Be to assist my daughter in planning her wedding. She was very professional, responsive, fun and knew who the great vendors were! She assisted us with putting our team of vendors together and with their pricing. We feel so blessed to have had Tasha's expertise in all the different stages of the wedding planning! She attended to every detail and I can't think of one thing that was overlooked! The day of the wedding I could enjoy getting ready for the ceremony and not worry about any of the details as she had them all covered. I trusted her and she did a fantastic job!! I would highly recommend using Tasha for your event planning!!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Stacy · Married on 05/12/2017

If there are any brides feeling overwhelmed and in need of a wedding planner, Meant2Be is the place to pick! From the second I spoke with Tasha, she made me feel calm and take things one step at a time. I was in the midst of planning a destination wedding and she helped me pick THE BEST & MOST AMAZING VENDORS in the Scottsdale, AZ area. Tasha frequently checked in with me via phone and e-mail to make sure things were moving along as they should be. The day of the wedding was so enjoyable for me. Tasha made sure that everyone was where they were supposed to be which left me relaxed and truly able to ENJOY my big day. Tasha was my sanity and I can't thank her enough for all of her help. She was not only my wedding planner, she is now someone I consider a friend and someone I will be keeping in touch with. Book Meant2Be... they truly are the BEST!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Dana · Married on 04/28/2017

We wish there were more than words to describe Tasha and her abilities...as her knowledge and experience is without compare. She has the innate ability to anticipate and address needs before they even arise, which is amazing. From the first moment we met, she put us at ease with her demeanor, as well as the confidence to say "I don't know" to a question, followed immediately by " but I will find out". And then, actually following through with the results.
    As the time progressed from our first meeting to our wedding, Tasha continued to impress us with her knowledge, as well as her relationships in the industry. She recommended exceptional vendors, all of whom demonstrated a similar and outstanding work ethic coupled with amazing work.
    The wedding day is what Tasha is all about. This is the day she shines. From the little details such as headache medicine, to the big details such as somehow locating a pocket square at the last minute (the color matched perfectly) she goes further than the "extra mile".
    It goes without saying we were genuinely impressed with Tasha, and if you have the chance to make her a part of your wedding, we encourage you to do so without hesitation.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Gray · Married on 03/25/2017

It is difficult to put into words how invaluable our wedding planner, Tasha Miller, was in the success of our wedding. We worked closely with Tasha over almost 9 months. We started from the beginning — after discussing our budget and wishes, she began by providing a first pass list of venues. Once we selected our venue and date, she provided recommendations for all other vendors: officiant, music, DJs, stationary, flowers, photography, videography, cake, makeup — everything. The best part of this is she played phone tag with everyone on our behalf to find availability and pricing. As two working professionals we did not have time to chase down vendors.

Tasha seemed to have first hand experience working with everyone in the business. This was invaluable when it came time to give recommendations or answer our questions about certain vendors. Furthermore, because we were working with a planner most of our vendors offered us some sort of kickback or discount. As a result the planning service was effectively paid for with other vendor discounts.

Tasha was with us every step of the way. She did our design mockups and helped us with our stationary choices. Whenever we had questions or needed advice, Tasha was ready.

When our wedding month arrived, Tasha took care of our wedding timeline which was extraordinarily detailed. We did not have to deal with vendors at all on our wedding day or the days prior — Tasha handled all of it. For a stressful event, we cannot speak highly enough of this fact alone. The day of our wedding Tasha really shined. She interfaced with all of the vendors, the on site coordinator, directed guests, and kept everything on schedule. When we needed something during the day or had an issue that needed addressing, she was on it. She made it the lowest stress day possible.

Our wedding was perfect. Everything went as planned and our guests loved it. Tasha was a big part of that success. We cannot recommend her, or Meant2Be Events, enough.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Jenna · Married on 03/25/2017

This lady, where to start on how fantastic she is! Every detail is covered and from the moment you start she is there with a smile and an answer, she will think of things before you do, and she will always be a step ahead. You are in very great hands, and you can just sit back and enjoy the ride, with all the bumps, laughter and tears, she will be the main reason your day is enjoyed, flawless and more than you could have dreamed! I would recommend her a hundred times over, thank you Regina!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Shelley · Married on 12/31/2016

If you want to lower your stress level by 95% put yourself in Tasha's hands. She is so organized, on top of everything, so accessible and a true pleasure to work with. I can't say enough good things about her and Meant 2 Be Events. I'm so happy I found her!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Cathy · Married on 12/10/2016

Wish there could be a 6th star! Tasha was wonderful to work with and I was really impressed with her attention to every detail . I could relax the day of the wedding and just enjoy our daughters very special day.
    Mother of the bride

Sent on 12/19/2016

Erin · Married on 12/10/2016

We hired Tasha to help the month before my wedding and the day of. I honesty cannot say enough good things about her; she was able to keep me calm throughout the process, was amazing when it came to putting together the timeline, organizing the vendors and overall being my wedding angel on my big day. If there were 10 stars she would get them! Thank you again Tasha and meant2be events!

Sent on 12/20/2016