Collierville, TN 38017 Map · Phone number

About Perfection DJs

Entertaining the Memphis, TN and the entire mid-south for over 25 years. We are the premier mobile DJ service in the area. If your wedding and/or reception require music, we are the service for you!

Follow Perfection DJs on

690ead9456ccd8d8 1435289478326 2 14 2015 misc 151
2 14 2015 misc 144

26 Reviews for Perfection DJs

Lauryn · Married on 05/19/2018

Very helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend. He kept the reception moving along and helped immensely. We even forgot to tell him the order of the entrance for the bridal party before we arrived, and he personally ran out to the lobby and got the list of names for us!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks for the review Lauryn. We had a blast at your reception and a great time getting to know you and your family!! I have a photo CD I need to get you. I’ll email you for a valid address! Congrats and again, thanks for the awesome review!!

Courtney · Married on 03/25/2018

My husband and I love Mr. Shane with Perfection DJs! Music/reception fun is not something you as the bride & groom will want to plan. Mr. Shane made us feel confident that all would be taken care of and all of our wishes were considered! Thank you Perfection DJs!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Michael · Married on 03/24/2018

Shane worked with us from the very beginning to make our wedding amazing. From setting up our schedule and planning the selection of music it was all super easy. Shane was super flexible where we met him so it would be easier on us. During the wedding Shane was amazing at keeping the crowd active and seemed to have a great time himself. I would recommend him to anyone requiring a super professional DJ who knows how to work with your needs.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Perfection DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 895.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 125.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• the Quonset, LLC
    the Quonset, LLC Banquet Halls

Shane is GREAT! Perfection DJ - perfect!

• Lyndsi Metz Photography
    Lyndsi Metz Photography Wedding Photographers

Shane with Perfection DJs is a knowledgeable and personable DJ that I know will make your event great! I've worked with him at weddings on occasion and my clients have all spoken very highly of him as well!

• Message in a Bottle Productions
    Message in a Bottle Productions Wedding Videographers

Shane and his crew bring professionalism and excitement to your event. Pro gear, a fantastic attitude, musical knowledge, and a fun spirit are what you can expect from Perfection DJs. They are always a please to work with!

• Collierville, 38017 See on map