Digital Music & Entertainment DJ Service / Photo Booth is a wedding DJ and Photo Booth company based in Arlington, Tennessee located just outside of Memphis TN. The company has been providing music entertainment services throughout the local areas of Memphis, Mississippi, Arkansas and West Tennessee. Digital Music & Entertainment DJ Service / Photo Booth provides high-quality entertainment by creating powerful music selections and keeping the dance floor alive throughout the night. The company also customize the events by working closely with the couples to hear their desired styles as well as ideas for the wedding events. The company has been part of the wedding DJ industry since 2012.
Digital Music & Entertainment DJ Service / Photo Booth offers a wide compilation of music genres not limited to top 40, club, oldies, pop and rock. The company also provides various types of equipment such as disco balls, projectors, flats screens and more. Digital Music & Entertainment DJ Service / Photo Booth also offers the following services:
Digital Music & Entertainment DJ Service / Photo Booth also offers photobooth. The company offers various photo booth items such as:
Recommended by 98% of couples
1 User photo
Justin · Married on 05/07/2016
1. Price - Devin's quote was more than competitive, and frankly I would expect to pay more given his level of professionalism and skill.Sent on 05/17/2016
2. Set-up - Devin was set-up hours before our event. We were flipping the ceremony space into the dance floor, but Devin was providing music for the ceremony as well. His equipment was staged professionally and discreetly. It didn't distract from our decorations at all.
3. Music during the ceremony - As far as I know, we didn’t give Devin anything but a list of songs. He faded the music in and out at the perfect times, kept the volume at the perfect level, and everything went off without a hitch. We’ve all been at weddings with awkward silences or songs that never ended. No such worries with Devin at the controls.
4. As an emcee - Devin did an excellent job as an emcee as well. My wife and I told him we didn’t want to introduce the whole wedding party at the reception cause we wanted them to be able to go eat while we took immediately family pictures. He called us and talked us out of it and thank goodness he did! Devin coached our bridal party on a high energy entrance and when he announced everyone the energy was amazing. Later in the evening as we did the bouquet and garter tosses, Devin kept the energy going and it was fantastic.
5. Lights - Devin provided uplighting at a great price and had fun laser lights and stuff for the dance floor. It really added to the party atmosphere.
6. Reception music - Last but definitely not least, I was incredibly impressed with Devin’s ability to DJ the music that perfectly suited our tastes and the different moments in the evening. Devin had us send him a list of 25 songs that would get us dancing, and from that he created an amazing experience. Devin also had great mashups and transitions. I never felt like I was just listening to an iPod playlist, which is something I’ve definitely experienced in the past.
Chris Smith · Married on 06/01/2019
This man made me and my wife’s night! He was such a nice guy and he did whatever made us happy, he seen that i was having a great time and decided to ask if I wanted the mic. Me being a shy person I was hesitant but I grabbed it and started to rap along with the songs and even tho in my opinion I probably hacked the song, Devin encouraged me and gave me props. I recommend him for any type of party because this man brings it 100% every time. Thank you again Devin, Sara and I throughly enjoyed your services. 10 out 5 stars!!!!Sent on 06/05/2019
Lisa Steward · Married on 05/31/2019
DJ Devin was amazing and super easy to work with. He was great with the crowd and we had so many compliments on how good the he was. We would highly recommend him to anyone that wants a great DJ that pays attention to all of the details and requests.Sent on 06/05/2019
As a photographer, one of my favorite parts of the day is the reception. The bride and groom have finally endured all the chaos of the wedding day, and now it's time to kick of their shoes and dance the night away with their friends and families. However, there is NOTHING worse than a lame DJ and/or band that just isn't "bringing it." Digital Music & entertainment DJ Service however, BRING IT. Bottom line, if you want guests to actually get on the dance floor, hire these guys!