26 Reviews for Perfection DJs

Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
26 Perfection DJs Reviews

Very helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend. He kept the reception moving along and helped immensely. We even forgot to tell him the order of the entrance for the bridal party before we arrived, and he personally ran out to the lobby and got the list of names for us!!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 5/19/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I love Mr. Shane with Perfection DJs! Music/reception fun is not something you as the bride & groom will want to plan. Mr. Shane made us feel confident that all would be taken care of and all of our wishes were considered! Thank you Perfection DJs!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shane worked with us from the very beginning to make our wedding amazing. From setting up our schedule and planning the selection of music it was all super easy. Shane was super flexible where we met him so it would be easier on us. During the wedding Shane was amazing at keeping the crowd active and seemed to have a great time himself. I would recommend him to anyone requiring a super professional DJ who knows how to work with your needs.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shane was more than amazing during the wedding planning process. He was so accommodating with my work schedule when we were trying to plan meetings to nail down our details. It was very relaxing to have someone there who was professional and made sure I didn’t miss a single detail. I will use Shane for any future events.

Profile Picture Kayla, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had DJ Shane and we loved him, everyone was dancing the whole time and having a lot of fun.! He was awesome to work with!!!

Profile Picture Ana, 6/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Shane was awesome! As a.bride, there are a million thoughts going through your head, and with Shane I didn't have to tell him which songs to play specifically- he just knew!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shane was so professional and charismatic! He fulfilled all of our expectations and then some. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat. Thank you, Shane!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shane was such a pleasure to work with. He didn't only do DJ work, he helped me plan other things aspects of my wedding as well, such as helping me find other vendors. I didn't feel like he was just a DJ, he also became a personal friend, too.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I will recommend Shane and Perfection DJs to anyone looking for a DJ. He is very professional, fun and full of life. We loved having him be a part of our special day! Thank you, Shane! Perfection DJs ROCKS!!

Profile Picture Mckenzie, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My family has hired Shane for many events over the years. He has always gone above and beyond. I highly recommend him and he will continue to have our business.

Profile Picture Jeff, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shane was amazing and responsive. He met with us as many times as we needed to.

Profile Picture Karli, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Perfections DJ was just that...perfect! Very professional, helpful & fun to work with!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shane was the best DJ we could have asked for. He expertly helped me curate the perfect wedding playlist for my walk in music and he made the reception a blast.

Profile Picture User6801126, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shane was very easy to work with and accommodating. He made the process so easy and stress free. He went above and beyond what was expected. He helped us with our ceremony music even though we only hired him for the reception. He was very easy to get in touch with and I never had to worry something wouldn't get done. Very personable and professional. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Cady, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was THE BEST! He meet with me on multiple occasions, asked exactly what I wanted, and made sure that everything ran smoothly! He thought of every possible thing and far exceeded my expectations for him. He was super easy to work with and communicated quickly. He was extremely resourceful and saved my reception from going horribly wrong from miscommunication with other vendors. I would use him 100 times over and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture User6723638, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He is AWESOME! We recommend him to everyone!! Great personality and knows how to get everyone up and dancing!!!!

Profile Picture Alana, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very easy to work with. Very professional and did everything we asked and more in preparation and on the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Julia, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was an absolute joy to work with Shane and Prefection DJ's! He was very personable, professional, and very friendly! I couldn't have been happier with my choice. He made my reception fun, relaxed and super enjoyable for all age groups! I would definitely recommend him to anyone! Thanks again Shane it was a pleasure.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Perfection DJs did a great job providing the music for our wedding! He listened to what music selections we wanted and didn't want. But most importantly, he kept the party going and everyone had a great time! I would recommend Perfection DJs if you are looking for someone who is professional, really listens to what you want and who keeps your wedding fun!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

He did an awesome job, very knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend perfection DJ for your event.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with perfection DJs was a great experience. He took the time to get to know what music I like/ don't like. He really got to know my music taste and did a great job with the playlist at my reception. He also did great accommodating guests' speeches and waited for my approval on everything.

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Perfection DJs went above and beyond to make our reception perfect! Shane is professional, trustworthy and an awesome DJ. I would DEFINITELY recommend Perfection DJs!

Profile Picture Kasey, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Excellent and quality service! I enjoyed having him as our Dj!

Profile Picture callee, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shane did a great job at our wedding. He was very responsive and took the request my guest asked. He was great with interacting with the crowd!
Would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Byshea, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shane was great to work with. He listened to our requests and was very attentive.

Profile Picture Leigh, 7/5/14, 9 Reviews