Perfection DJs Reviews

26 | Collierville, TN

26 Reviews for Perfection DJs

Lauryn · Married on 05/19/2018

Very helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend. He kept the reception moving along and helped immensely. We even forgot to tell him the order of the entrance for the bridal party before we arrived, and he personally ran out to the lobby and got the list of names for us!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks for the review Lauryn. We had a blast at your reception and a great time getting to know you and your family!! I have a photo CD I need to get you. I’ll email you for a valid address! Congrats and again, thanks for the awesome review!!

Courtney · Married on 03/25/2018

My husband and I love Mr. Shane with Perfection DJs! Music/reception fun is not something you as the bride & groom will want to plan. Mr. Shane made us feel confident that all would be taken care of and all of our wishes were considered! Thank you Perfection DJs!

Michael · Married on 03/24/2018

Shane worked with us from the very beginning to make our wedding amazing. From setting up our schedule and planning the selection of music it was all super easy. Shane was super flexible where we met him so it would be easier on us. During the wedding Shane was amazing at keeping the crowd active and seemed to have a great time himself. I would recommend him to anyone requiring a super professional DJ who knows how to work with your needs.

Kayla · Married on 01/20/2018

Shane was more than amazing during the wedding planning process. He was so accommodating with my work schedule when we were trying to plan meetings to nail down our details. It was very relaxing to have someone there who was professional and made sure I didn’t miss a single detail. I will use Shane for any future events.

Ana · Married on 06/29/2017

We had DJ Shane and we loved him, everyone was dancing the whole time and having a lot of fun.! He was awesome to work with!!!

Michelle · Married on 12/10/2016

Shane was awesome! As a.bride, there are a million thoughts going through your head, and with Shane I didn't have to tell him which songs to play specifically- he just knew!

Melissa · Married on 11/26/2016

Shane was so professional and charismatic! He fulfilled all of our expectations and then some. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat. Thank you, Shane!

Alicia · Married on 10/22/2016

Shane was such a pleasure to work with. He didn't only do DJ work, he helped me plan other things aspects of my wedding as well, such as helping me find other vendors. I didn't feel like he was just a DJ, he also became a personal friend, too.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks Alicia. I enjoyed getting to know both you and Brandon during your wedding planning days. Congrats on graduation and getting married all at the same time. Your future is indeed bright. Let's keep in touch and if there's anything you all need, let me know. You were definitely a stunning bride on your day!!

Mckenzie · Married on 10/15/2016

I will recommend Shane and Perfection DJs to anyone looking for a DJ. He is very professional, fun and full of life. We loved having him be a part of our special day! Thank you, Shane! Perfection DJs ROCKS!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks for the review Mckenzie. I've always loved working with your family on any events y'all are planning. It was great working with you and Jacob personally. The wedding was gorgeous and you were absolutely a stunning bride. Congrats and best wishes!!

Jeff · Married on 10/08/2016

My family has hired Shane for many events over the years. He has always gone above and beyond. I highly recommend him and he will continue to have our business.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks Jeff. I was honored being asked to work your wedding reception. We love what we do and your guests were a great group to have fun with. If there's anything else you need, please let me know. Hope the photo CD came out on for you!!

Karli · Married on 10/07/2016

Shane was amazing and responsive. He met with us as many times as we needed to.

Emily · Married on 05/28/2016

Perfections DJ was just that...perfect! Very professional, helpful & fun to work with!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks Emily. It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. You are a very composed, strong young woman. Hope everything is perfect in your new Married life!!

He was THE BEST! He meet with me on multiple occasions, asked exactly what I wanted, and made sure that everything ran smoothly! He thought of every possible thing and far exceeded my expectations for him. He was super easy to work with and communicated quickly. He was extremely resourceful and saved my reception from going horribly wrong from miscommunication with other vendors. I would use him 100 times over and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Perfection DJs's reply:

Lindsey, thanks for the kind words. We were absolutely thrilled to be a part of your special day. We were glad to be able to assist when needed. We are humbled by your review and pray that you and Justin have the best marriage ever!! You two deserve it. Keep on the lookout for the photo cd.

Alana · Married on 04/23/2016

He is AWESOME! We recommend him to everyone!! Great personality and knows how to get everyone up and dancing!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks Alana. I was honored to work with you on your wedding day. It's was my pleasure getting to know you and Daniel through the planning process. The outdoor ceremony was gorgeous and you were a beautiful bride. I'll be ready for that anniversary party soon enough. All the best, Shane.

Julia · Married on 04/02/2016

Very easy to work with. Very professional and did everything we asked and more in preparation and on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks Julia. I have the photo CD ready to go once I place a label on it. I will send to you next week. May send to the address in the paperwork. I think it's a local area address.

Jennifer · Married on 03/19/2016

It was an absolute joy to work with Shane and Prefection DJ's! He was very personable, professional, and very friendly! I couldn't have been happier with my choice. He made my reception fun, relaxed and super enjoyable for all age groups! I would definitely recommend him to anyone! Thanks again Shane it was a pleasure.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks Jennifer. You and Ben were a fun couple to get to know during your planning process. It was a great wedding and reception and I think everyone had a blast. Enjoy the photos and I look forward to seeing you at Alicia's wedding in October.

Rebecca · Married on 11/21/2015

Perfection DJs did a great job providing the music for our wedding! He listened to what music selections we wanted and didn't want. But most importantly, he kept the party going and everyone had a great time! I would recommend Perfection DJs if you are looking for someone who is professional, really listens to what you want and who keeps your wedding fun!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks Becca. Glad to be a small part in your very special day. You were a stunning bride and I have some good pics. I'll burn to a CD and get them out to you in the next week.

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

He did an awesome job, very knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend perfection DJ for your event.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks Amanda. You and Kevin were great to work with. I still have my photo booth pics we took. Everything looked and went fantastic. You totally rocked the Adele song!!

Kasey · Married on 09/05/2015

Perfection DJs went above and beyond to make our reception perfect! Shane is professional, trustworthy and an awesome DJ. I would DEFINITELY recommend Perfection DJs!

Byshea · Married on 12/06/2014

Shane did a great job at our wedding. He was very responsive and took the request my guest asked. He was great with interacting with the crowd!
    Would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks Byshea for your review. It was a great wedding and reception at The Columns. Room was nice, atmosphere was great. Hope you received the photo CD that we sent. If you didn't, please let us know and we'll resend right away.

Leigh · Married on 07/05/2014

Shane was great to work with. He listened to our requests and was very attentive.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2014

Shane did a great job of keeping everything moving and was very flexible. He was also very responsive and he took pics during the reception. Would definitely recommend him.

Shane was the best DJ we could have asked for. He expertly helped me curate the perfect wedding playlist for my walk in music and he made the reception a blast.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks for the review. We had a blast at the reception and really enjoyed getting to know you through our meetings to plan your most perfect day! I have some candid photos that I will get mailed out.... Hopefully this weekend. Congrats and best wishes!!

Cady · Married on 05/20/2016

Shane was very easy to work with and accommodating. He made the process so easy and stress free. He went above and beyond what was expected. He helped us with our ceremony music even though we only hired him for the reception. He was very easy to get in touch with and I never had to worry something wouldn't get done. Very personable and professional. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Perfection DJs's reply:

Thanks Cady. We had a great time working with you and Husdon during the planning phase of your wedding/reception. Glad everything worked out as we had planned. I'm going to get the photo CD out to you by the end of next week. Congratulations again and thanks for allowing us to be a small part of your amazing day!!

Valerie · Married on 10/03/2015

Working with perfection DJs was a great experience. He took the time to get to know what music I like/ don't like. He really got to know my music taste and did a great job with the playlist at my reception. He also did great accommodating guests' speeches and waited for my approval on everything.