Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's

Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's

About Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's

Beautiful Weddings ~ Beautiful Prices! From simple to sublime, we will create a ceremony you will cherish at unbelievable prices. Our ceremonies are performed exclusively by experienced professionals. Serving the Twin Cities Metro, greater Minnesota and surrounding states. Call “612-2 SAY I DO” or visit our website for more information!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Evangelical (1)
Agnostic (1)
Hindu (1)

4.1

We had the perfect ceremony with the help of Rev Susan Lee-Wright. She arrived at the rehearsal the morning of the wedding day and was very detailed with where to go and when to go for the wedding party. Well organized. I would recommend her and her services for your wedding ceremony.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Uyen, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Thank you, Rev. Susan and Rev. Steve, for making Matt's and my wedding so perfect!

It went so smoothly and Rev. Steve was great!  Thank you for making the ceremony so "us" and personal.  You guided us effortlessly and comfortably through the ceremony with less nerves than I expected.   The guests really enjoyed your service and messages.

Thanks so much!

Matt and Amy
(fee included officiant and rehearsal)

Profile Picture Amy, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had Stephen Valentine and he was wonderful. Full of energy and kept us laughing, really created the type of atmosphere we wanted for our ceremony.

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Lutheran, Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Simply put Susan was amazing, we had her officiate our wedding and man were we glad we did. From the first time we saw her at our friends wedding ceremony we made sure to get her contact info to talk to her about doing our wedding too. We met and she was so nice in finding out who we were and what kind of ceremony we wanted. She was very helpful in every aspect of outline, wedding party, structure and overall theme we were going for. We met with her a few times as she really cared about our wedding and how it was going to go. She also provided some couples counseling and work packets to strengthen my wife and I's relationship. Definitely a plus to have those! The day came and we rehearsed the ceremony with her and the wedding party, she was very helpful coordinating everyone on their jobs and duties so we didn't have to. After the wedding we had so many family and friends comment to us about how beautiful the ceremony was and how well it went. We couldn't have been more thrilled to hear that and couldn't have been more glad we chose her as our officiant. Nothing but good things to say!!!

Profile Picture Gibb, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Flexible and friendly! Reverend Susan did an excellent job with our ceremony!

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Julie Ann officiated our wedding and she was amazing. So was very outgoing and made the ceremony a breeze. She was very helpful with questions. And she had such a great personality! We also had Rev. Susan help us with the planning from start to end and she was so helpful! Our ceremony turned out exactly how I wanted thanks to how customizable it was!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Susan was very professional and did a wonderful job with our signing ceremony. I can't say enough good things about her.

Profile Picture Cheri, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The responsiveness, flexibility, creativity and care Susan and our officiant Margit showed in working with us under a tight deadline to create our ceremony was more than we ever anticipated and made it very special and memorable for us. It was, without a doubt, the highlight of the entire celebration and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Susan is amazing - you'll love working with her. She exceeded our expectations - it's that simple. We wanted a personalized, custom ceremony that reflected our values and our story. Susan took the time to get to know us via multiple face to face meetings; she had us fill out detailed questionnaires about how we met, why we fell in love with each other, and what we value most in our relationship. She worked with us to design a customized ceremony that truly reflected who we are and what is important to us. She gave us great ideas and suggestions for elements to include when we weren't sure what we wanted. When the big day came, we were impressed and touched by her sensitivity and attention to detail. Everything went without a hitch - we had the most perfect ceremony ever. We had multiple guests come up to us and tell us how much they were touched by the words she spoke and how meaningful the whole ceremony was. We highly recommend Susan if you're interested in a ceremony that truly reflects your love story. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Ileana, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were SO thrilled and pleased with Affordable I do's. Their ceremony planner is so easy to use and made planning our ceremony and vows feel personal and special without having to compose our own vows. They're flexible and super willing to help answer any questions and make sure you're comfortable.
Rev. Ana Lifson was our officiant and I can't say enough good about her. So many of our guests came up to us after the ceremony and asked how long we'd been friends for! They were floored when I said we'd only met in person that day and had talked on the phone only a few times. She's so warm and personable.

We took advantage of the ceremony music option, because I wanted a specific song to walk down the isle to. There were some audio glitches where the music was static-y at first. I wasn't upset, but Rev. Susan refunded our $100. I don't think they offer this option anymore, I just wanted to include the story because it shows how genuine they are about making sure your day goes smoothly.

View Vendor Response

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$60.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$185.00

220x220 sq 1390594447345 wed angela 2010 06 2
220x220 sq 1390592778289 2010 10 03 julieryan family gift of rose
220x220 sq 1390595316074 2010 09 25 donovanlisa balloon

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I met Rev. Susan at a networking event and knew her company would be perfect for one of my bridal couples who, due to scheduling conflicts, was not able to have their own pastor officiate their wedding. Rev. Stephen Valentine performed their ceremony at our location and he was a joy to work with. He was prompt, friendly, organized, patient and dynamic. I will certainly continue referring clients to Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's for their professional and caring services!

Susan is an absolute pro! I had the pleasure of doing sound for a ceremony she officiated at Silverwood Park. I would recommend her for anyone looking for an officiant. Best around!

Very professional. We love working with All the officiants at Affordable I Do's.

Susan and her team make planning the ceremony a very enjoyable process. I send numerous clients to Susan and she always amazes them with her attention to detail and her professionalism. If you are needing an officiant for your wedding.. Trust that Affordable I Do's will help create a special day for you!

Are you looking for a wedding officiant that loves to design your wedding ceremony to reflect your personal style? Rev. Susan and her officiants are committed to making certain that everything flows perfectly on your special day. How does she accomplish this? --with her excellent communication skills, starting the moment you contact her. As a ceremony musician, I have seen firsthand that she is in constant communication not only with each couple but with all of the vendors involved in the planning of the wedding ceremony. She is TOTALLY prepared. When unexpected events occur-even on the day of the ceremony, Rev. Susan responds perfectly and puts everyone at ease. Did you know that Rev. Susan has bi-lingual officiants that can perform multi-cultural ceremonies? I love performing at events with Rev. Susan and her officiants because I know that they are all passionate about creating a beautiful event for each bride and groom.

68 PROS I KNOW

Minneapolis, MN 55421   See On Map
612-272-9436 (phone)
Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's is a wedding officiant from Minneapolis, Minnesota. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Twin Cities, greater Minnesota, and Wisconsin. Perfect Day Ceremonies & Affordable I Do's is a professional wedding minister that has been part of the Minnesota wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in custom wedding ceremonies, serving all religions as well as civil ceremonies.