35 N Congress Street, York, SC 29745 Map · Phone number

About Penee Organic Skin Care

After 10 years in business and more weddings than I can count I still get excited when I see a bride ready to walk down the aisle. And that is why I approach every wedding with the individual care, enthusiasm, and personal attention a bride deserves on her special day! I often get asked why brides should pay to have their makeup professionally done for their wedding. It is true that you, a friend or a relative that knows the basics can do a good makeup job. It is important to keep in mind that a professional makeup artist will mean the difference between a basic look and a stunning wedding look. My philosophy as an artist is to create a warm, natural makeup by using a palette of colors and textures that complement your unique skin tone, complexion and facial structure. Using only the finest products, I work to accentuate your most beautiful features, always avoiding an overly made-up look.

Please visit my Facebook and Website for additional photos and information!

You can reach us at (803) 628-1777 or feel free to send us an email at peneester@gmail.com!

Follow Penee Organic Skin Care on

anthro1
penny

5 Reviews for Penee Organic Skin Care

Hannah · Married on 05/31/2014

Penny did a great job for my wedding makeup. I wanted a natural look and I loved all of the colors she used. I would definitely use her again!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Morgan · Married on 10/08/2011

Strongly recommend Penee to anyone looking for a beautiful face on their wedding day!! She will make you look and feel beautiful.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Maralee · Married on 03/29/2008

Penee did my makeup for my wedding and bridal portraits. She made me look and feel amazing on my big day. She has also done my makeup for a wedding I was in. I would absolutely use her again for another event!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Penee Organic Skin Care FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 95.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 94.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Massages, Spa
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing