4116 North Hemlock Lane, Minneapolis, MN 55441 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Pen & Ink Personalization

For 10 years, Pen & Ink has offered genuine and simulated hand addressing, Genuine and Simulated Calligraphy, design and printing services with over 10,000 Calligraphy, Specialty and Handwriting fonts.

Our personalization artists have personalized hundreds of thousands of envelopes and other documents ... we offer exceptional service at nominal prices!

We offer planning and execution services for everything from venue to menu. We have a full selection of invitations from Carlson Craft or even better yet, we can custom design and hand create invitations that reflect who you are because you are part of the process. Recently we added a new service to our mix, and that is PHOTOBOOTH Rental ... Yes, we currently have one top notch photobooth and another one in production that will also be capable of being a VideoBooth.

peninkstamp1b
calligraphyproof

3 Reviews for Pen & Ink Personalization

• F

Marge · Married on 10/09/2009

Rob from Pen & Ink really knows how to put sizzle into all of your wedding paper needs. Whether it be a Save the Date, an Invite, a Place Card, a Program, or even table numbers and assignments, Rob will personalize all aspects of your event that will leave your guests in awe of your presentation. If you want a wedding that is out of ordinary, Rob is happy to use his creativity to help you plan the event and make it one of a kind.

Sent on 11/29/2009
  • AVArp

Abby · Married on 09/05/2009

I loved working with Rob at Pen and Ink. He always responded to me with lightening speed and he was so easygoing and fun to work with. Rob made my invitations, menus, programs, and ran the photobooth at the reception. So he was an integral part of the wedding! Rob took the time to go the paper store with me to pick out paper, he then worked with me to design the invitations that fit my style. He always seemed to know exactly what I wanted. It all coordinated nicely and looked very elegant.

First of all, the photobooth was a huge hit! All of the guests had a lot of fun with it. We used a photobooth guest book, and I think I've looked at it a hundred times already. Don't waste your time/money going to another photobooth company. You can get the same thing (but better) at a better price with Rob. The whole photobooth setup up looked really classy, and Rob has these little extras that make the whole experience so much fun for the guests. I suggest you check it out!

Sent on 10/03/2009

Katie · Married on 07/21/2007

Pen and Ink did a great job with my invitations and thank you notes. Everything was timely and very professional.

Sent on 02/09/2008

Award

Pen & Ink Personalization FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pen & Ink Personalization 1
    Free Calligraphy
    Rent one of our photobooths or videobooths and you will receive free calligraphy for your wedding invites. booths and packages can be viewed at www.eventphotobooths.biz

• Event Photobooths
    Event Photobooths Photo Booths

Excellent Value for such a reasonable Price.... personalized service

• Red Cleric Inc
    Red Cleric Inc Wedding Officiants

I first encountered Pen & Ink while trying to find a vendor I could offer my customers that did calligraphy. After looking at their website I was convinced that they had a lot of services my customers would love that went far beyond calligraphy but included hand made invitations, wax seals, and a lot more.

• 4116 North Hemlock Lane Minneapolis, 55441 See on map