80 Edenfield, Watertown, MA 02472 Map · Phone number

About Pellegrino Photography

Pellegrino Photography has shot weddings from Chicago to Cape Cod and has spent a multitude of time with couples, getting to know them personally and discovering what they are looking to get out of the visual documentation of their special day.

Jasmin spends a great deal of time, making sure that your photography/videography is tailored specifically to your demands. From private civil unions to the lavish banquet halls, Jasmin has been capturing those moments that truly only happen once in a lifetime. Stolen glances, knowing smiles, hand-squeezes and tears; never slip through her fingers or past her lens without notice.

In addition to 9 years of professional photography experience, Jasmin has won several awards, most recently: First place for Photo Essay (ICPA, 2012, Chicago, IL.); also awarded for a photo of President Obama (Photographic Resource Center, 2013, Boston, MA.).

Her style embodies classic wedding techniques, as well as a candid photojournalistic feel. She received her BA in Communication from NEIU and her MS in Photojournalism from Boston University.

To see more examples of her work: http://www.JBPellegrino.com

mm2jbp 40
mm2jbp 118
jbpnd 18

4 Reviews for Pellegrino Photography

Monica · Married on 08/10/2013

Jasmin Bleu Pellegrino gave me the greatest gift I could ever ask anyone: Capturing all the Beautiful Memories of the most important day of my life. She went above and beyond all expectations I had of wedding photographers and photography. Jasmin is professional, personable, creative, has an amazing eye for detail, and has this truly unique ability to capture those intimate moments between family and friends. She also has the right kind of personality/humor to get a genuine laugh and smile out of me! (and that is almost unheard of because I do not smile easily).
    Jasmin made me feel completely comfortable in front of the camera and everything was so natural (no strict and uncomfortable/phony posing). She asked me what I definitely wanted and she got everything and more. She got more than just the usual First Look, First Dance, Daddy-Daughter/Mother-Son, Cake-Cutting, etc. She captured all of the laughs, loving glances, and most importantly all the symbolism of the day that my mother-in-law and I spent MONTHS/a YEAR planning. As all brides know, every little detail is painstakingly chosen for a reason and Jasmin made sure that they were not overlooked or forgotten.
    I am writing this barely a week after my wedding, and I am already starting to get fuzzy on all the events of the day. But when I look through the photos Jasmin took EVERYTHING comes back to me. I literally look through these photos with tears of joy because I am transported back to my wedding day and relive the happiness, excitement, and love. I believe THAT is what a wedding photographer should do, and Jasmin Bleu Pellegrino did the greatest job in fulfilling it. I would definitely use her again for any other family functions that I want to remember and document. (holidays, reunions,birthdays, pregnancy announcements, family portraits, Anything!)

Thank you Jazzy!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Chris · Married on 08/10/2013

Jasmin has an excellent 'eye' and she captured all of the moments that I requested and then she also captured many amazing moments that I wouldn't have thought of that were so touching and priceless. Jasmin is so talented and professional--I wholeheartedly recommend her services--you will be SO GLAD that you did.

Sent on 08/18/2013

Heather · event on 08/16/2011

I''ve had the opportunity to work with a great number of different photographers but working with Pellegrino Photography have been some of my favorite photography sessions, ever. She has a great eye, makes you feel super at ease and always has great energy. Completely and totally recommend you work with Pellegrino Photography whenever the opportunity arises.

Sent on 08/16/2013