64300 Main Road, Southold, NY 11971 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 10 to 300
Availability Check your date

About Peconic Bay Yacht Club

Peconic Bay Yacht Club is a premier wedding venue based in the town of Southold in New York’s Suffolk County. The beautiful yacht club, which is nestled in North Fork’s Peconic Bay within Long Island’s wine country, is the perfect setting to host the waterfront wedding you have always imagined. At Peconic Bay Yacht Club, expert event planners the Robbins Wolfe Eventeurs will recommend a list of their preferred event partners in the area who know the ends and outs of the extremely unique venue to couples planning one of the most exciting days of their lives.

Facilities and Capacity
Peconic Bay Yacht Club can accommodate up 300 wedding events in their indoor and outdoor event spaces. The venue offers several luxurious event locations on the property where couples can exchange their vows then dance the night away at their reception. The Point is the ideal space to host an intimate outdoor ceremony under a gorgeous arbor or a tented reception. The Ballroom overlooks the breathtakingly beautiful marina and is perfect for grand ceremonies and receptions. The Gallery & Terrace features panoramic views of the Peconic Bay, making it ideal for indoor ceremonies, cocktail parties and intimate receptions. Peconic Bay Yacht Club also features a Tasting Room that offers couples and their guests access to the venue’s Wine Cellar, Bar Room and Chef’s Table. The venue offers a Bridal Suite where the bridal party can get ready for that memorable walk down the aisle.

At Peconic Bay Yacht Club, couples may use the venue to host their wedding ceremony, reception and cocktail hour. On the day of your wedding, the dedicated staff at Peconic Bay Yacht Club will assist you with your every need from beginning to end. Parking and wheelchair access is available at Peconic Bay Yacht Club.

Cuisine
Robbins Wolfe Eventeurs culinary team will create unique menus for your cocktail hour and reception that are sure to delight your and your guests' taste buds. Peconic Bay Yacht Club provides barware, flatware, glassware, china, linens and even a chocolate fountain during the events they cater.

Follow Peconic Bay Yacht Club on

Peconic Bay Yacht Club 2
Peconic Bay Yacht Club 3

Bobbie · Married on 12/08/2018

Flawless, elevated wedding experience

To set the scene here, we don’t typically write reviews, I actually don’t think I ever have!! My husband and I are not h from NYC but spend a ton of time out in the North Fork. We just hosted our wedding at PBYC this past weekend and we are both feel very strongly about recommending the venue to anyone looking for an elevated, out of the ordinary wedding experience.

VENUE: From the moment we viewed the venue back in 2017 we knew it was the place for us. We spent so much time looking at spaces in both NYC and out east that always fell short for my very high standards. We were looking for either fall or winter timeframe and really struggled to find a venue that had the elements of water/ocean but also felt very estate like and wintery. PBYC is typically used for summer weddings given its prime North Fork waterfront location and nautical feel. What we loved most about the PBYC were the interiors in the actual building itself. The finishings/decor/layout are super classic, upscale and you can tell the owners but some money into the renovations. I don’t think I could pick a favorite room if I tried, I love them all! PBYC was a no brainer for us style wise, it fit us perfectly!

STAFF: What closed the deal for me was how truly impressive, charming (and witty) venue manager, John is. We were quite tough customers, requiring a larger than average sized party, many extras and “special requests” and John handled everything quickly and flawlessly. He even got along with my very difficult and opinionated mother (and me, I’m also really tough...) John always makes himself available, there were many times we happened to “stop by” the area with very little notice and he always accommodated a visit.

Upon our wedding day, the PBYC staff went above and beyond to ensure both families had everything they needed for getting ready/photos and bridal suites. John even helped my mom with tables and accent details, I’m pretty sure that’s not his job!!

FOOD: The food is creative, uniquely displayed, ABSOLUTELY delicious. You can tell the kitchen team takes pride in presentation and making your day a very out of the ordinary food experience for guests. The venue does a very elegant cocktail hour with a focus on passed hors d'oeuvres that are super pretty and well displayed. We chose to do a European style dinner, where guests move to the first floor ball room for a formal sit down dinner, and then back upstairs for a massive dance party. Full disclosure I was nervous how this style wedding would pan out, but it turned out amazing and we got a ton of compliments on how guests actually enjoyed not holding a plate at cocktail hour and moving on from dinner with no return to their table :) Again, so many compliments on the food - get the scallops!!

I know everyone says that their wedding was the “best wedding ever” but I’m losing count now of how many guests have gone out of their way to compliment the venue, food, party, staff, attention to detail, John himself- you name it! We’ve been to countless weddings ourselves and this was seriously the BEST party we’ve ever been apart of. It was such an elevated classy event and we are THRILLED.

Huge thank you to John and his staff for an unforgettable day. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an elevated, “not your average” wedding experience ;)

Sent on 12/10/2018

Taryn · Married on 11/03/2018

Would choose PBYC again, and again, and again

We had our wedding at PBYC in November 2018, and I have to say choosing PBYC as our reception venue and after party spot was by far the best decision we could have made. From the moment we booked we knew we would be in good hands with John. Not only was he on top of everything and very knowledgable - he was so pleasant to work with and really made us feel special. I don't think more than a few hours went by before he answered one of my emails, even on the weekends!! We had a super windy day for our wedding and unfortunately it was too cold to have cocktail hour on the deck, but it didn't even matter because the building is so beautiful - rain or shine. I am from the North Fork so I loved that we were able to serve local wine and beers. The food is also amazing - you'll understand when you get to do the tasting. John just made our lives easy from Day 1 and I couldn't have been more thrilled with how everything was executed. We did not hire a day-of coordinator, and we didn't need to because John and his staff took care of everything. Setting up the tables, lighting the candles just before the reception, making sure our place cards were set up nice on the escort card table - everything was taken care of for us. Even our band told us that PBYC was one of the easiest venues they have ever worked with. Every one of the PBYC staff members were pleasant and courteous to us and our guests and went out of their way to make everyone feel welcomed (shoutout to Billy and Noah). They were honestly phenomenal. We had purchased copper mule mugs for one of our signature drinks, which we were hoping to get back after the wedding. When we returned the day after our wedding to retrieve some things we had left there, every single one of the copper mule mugs were cleaned and re-packaged in their original boxes and ready for us to pick up. I would 100% recommend PBYC to anyone. It was worth every penny.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Award

Peconic Bay Yacht Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 15,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Boat/Yacht, Marina, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• 64300 Main Road Southold, NY, 11971 See on map