320 E. Orangethorpe Avenue #C, Placentia, CA 92870 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Pebbles Bridal

Established in 1996, Pebbles Bridal is a family owned and operated full service bridal shop with locations in Woodland Hills, CA and in Orange County, CA. We carry hundreds of wedding gowns by several different designers ranging from informal to extravagant. We also offer a wide variety of styles for the entire bridal party, including bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride/groom dresses, and flower girl dresses.

As a family run business we strive to create a comfortable atmosphere while working hard to make finding the perfect gown fun and easy. Our entire family works as a team to provide every bride and her bridal party with the best possible service to accompany our amazing selection. We also believe that every bride should be able to find the perfect gown at a reasonable price, so all of our merchandise is offered at very competitive prices. And, unlike most salons, our goal is to accommodate every bride that comes in so all walk-ins are welcome and we don't take appointments in (just be sure to arrive at least one hour before closing to try on dresses). Thanks for visiting our website, and we hope that you make Pebbles Bridal part of your wedding planning experience.

?

Pebbles Bridal 6
Pebbles Bridal 7

Shanele · Getting married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Bridal Shop

They are so helpful and want to see you find the right dress. They don't care how many dresses you try on and don't pressure you into buying anything. Super nice and were so excited for me when I said yes to my dress. They have two locations and I went to both and had the same experience at both of them. I go back for my fitting in May!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Benjie Baker · Married on 01/20/2019

My dream wedding dress!

The Pebbles Bridal experience was exceptional. When I walked in I was greeted by all the staff and help by a consultant who listened to my vision and target budget and pulled my dress off the rack within the first 5 she pulled for me. She helped me feel confident in my decision and not second guess myself, but also no one pressured me to make a decision in that moment. Some other bridal salons tried to encourage me to purchase same day and save, but not at Pebbles. They let me take my time and come back when I felt ready, no strings attached. When I came back a week later to purchase the dress, the whole store was excited for me! It is a family business and it feels that way when you walk in. My dress came in almost a month earlier than I was told it would and my initial alterations were so minimal that they took only a few weeks. I was even given a "store credit" when I purchased my dress (a Maggie Sottero) to be used however I wanted. I ended up used it on my alterations. I also purchased the most exquisite cathedral veil. I will cherish that veil forever. The only frustration is that the store is closed two weekdays of the week and they do not take appointments. I decided to take a day off work and go in on a Friday to prevent any crowds and that worked perfectly for me; I think I was the only customer in the store that day. Alterations are also only done on certain days of the week (by appointment), so you need to be a little flexible with the schedule they offer. All in all, my dress was everything. I was so sad to take it off at the end of the night and constantly want to find reasons to put it on again.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Kate · Married on 08/11/2018

I walked into Pebbles not exptexting much. They don’t have that over the top salon feel, rather, they have a bit of a small warehouse vibe. But from the moment I put on the dress through all of my alterations, Pebbles has made me feel like I was in the best possible hands. They do a very good job of figuring out the bride’s style and meeting her there. On more than one occasion I asked for their professional opinion on which veil of jewelry to wear, and I am so glad I took their advice. I couldn’t be more pleased with this bridal salon and how confident I’ll feel walking down the aisle because I checked this place out.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Pebbles Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings