Pebbles Bridal

Woodland Hills, CA View map

Established in 1996, Pebbles Bridal is a family owned and operated full service bridal shop with locations in Woodland Hills, CA and in Orange County, CA. We carry hundreds of wedding gowns by several different designers ranging from informal to extravagant. We also offer a wide variety of styles for the entire bridal party, including bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride/groom dresses, and flower girl dresses.

As a family run business we strive to create a comfortable atmosphere while working hard to make finding the perfect gown fun and easy. Our entire family works as a team to provide every bride and her bridal party with the best possible service to accompany our amazing selection. We also believe that every bride should be able to find the perfect gown at a reasonable price, so all of our merchandise is offered at very competitive prices. And, unlike most salons, our goal is to accommodate every bride that comes in so all walk-ins are welcome and we don't take appointments in (just be sure to arrive at least one hour before closing to try on dresses). Thanks for visiting our website, and we hope that you make Pebbles Bridal part of your wedding planning experience.

?

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Undergarments
Veils

Sierra B. Getting married on 07/16/2022

Would highly recommend Pebbles!

While I did not get my dress at Pebbles, the experience was amazing! My stylist was extremely helpful and the selection was great. As a size 14 bride, I was nervous about dress shopping but Pebbles bridal had a wide selection of sample sizes and they fit me perfectly. It was a lovely experience and I would highly recommend including Pebbles in your wedding dress weekend itinerary!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/11/2019

Said yes to the dress

They have such a beautiful selection of dresses. I let them know exactly what I wanted. They chose three dresses for me and once I tried the second dress I was in love. I had been looking for so long and I couldn’t believe this location was right by my house. Everyone is really nice, helpful and professional❤️
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn Married on 09/15/2019

My dream wedding dress!

I had been looking for my dress since August! I had my eye on a dress that I found in Pasadena. However was over budget. Then I asked if pebbles had it since they carry the line and they ordered it and was more affordable! The whole process here was amazing. They are so accommodating !

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

18 photos · 06/09/2018
  • Ian & Natalie
    25 photos · 03/23/2014

20855 Ventura Blvd B Woodland Hills, 91364
Location of (Pebbles Bridal)
20855 Ventura Blvd B Woodland Hills, CA, 91364 See on map