Pebbles Bridal

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

I just found my perfect gown at Pebbles. Thanks so much to Monica for helping me out. She knew exactly what styles would fit my figure and was very patient during the process. She and her team are wonderful and I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
320 E. Orangethorpe Avenue #C, Placentia, CA 92870

Woodland Hills, CA | Orange County, CA

Established in 1996, Pebbles Bridal is a family owned and operated full service bridal shop with locations in Woodland Hills, CA and in Orange County, CA.  We carry hundreds of wedding gowns by several different designers ranging from informal to extravagant.  We also offer a wide variety of styles for the entire bridal party, including bridesm aid dresses, mother of the bride/groom dresses, and flower girl dresses.

As a family run business we strive to create a comfortable atmosphere while working hard to make finding the perfect gown fun and easy.  Our entire family works as a team to provide every bride and her bridal party with the best possible service to accompany our amazing selection.  We also believe that every bride should be able to find the perfect gown at a reasonable price, so all of our merchandise is offered at very competitive prices.  And, unlike most salons, our goal is to accommodate every bride that comes in so all walk-ins are welcome and we don't take appointments in (just be sure to arrive at least one hour before closing to try on dresses).  Thanks for visiting our website, and we hope that you make Pebbles Bridal part of your wedding planning experience.

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils