45 East Central Ave, Pearl River, NY 10965 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pearl River Florist

Flowers offer us infinite ways to express our feelings...
Upon entering Pearl River Florist's beautiful boutique, you are transported to a dimension measured by your senses.
Beautiful, fragrant flower arrangments, live plants and gourmet baskets fill the store from wall to wall. The store's expert staff is waiting to design the perfect fresh or silk arrangment, one that will communicate your sentiments.

Maryann Walker and her daughter, Stephanie Walker, pay special attention to the details and ensure your satisfaction every time. Their quaint shop is conveniently located in the center of Pearl River , and has built a solid reputation serving North Bergen and Rockland County residents that has spanned generations.

Pearl River Florist's team of designers create dream weddings. Being the top rated bridal florist shop in Rockland County with years of experience, Pearl River Florist is able to give every bride the personal attention needed in planning and designing flowers for their special day.

With 30 years of commitment to superior product, design and service, Pearl River Florist will help guide you in choosing the very best for your important occasion.

42 Reviews for Pearl River Florist

Pearl River Florist 5
Pearl River Florist 6

Helen · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly Recommended

Growing up in Pearl River, I had ordered flowers from this vendor and had never been disappointed. I met with Stephanie and she guided me through the process of figuring out what I wanted for my wedding day. What I loved about her approach was that she asked me what I was comfortable spending first and then we spoke about our options, keeping the budget in mind. She was organized and efficient in her planning for my wedding. A few weeks before the wedding, I met with her to finalize the details and perfect my vision. The changes I made were not a problem and she made sure that I was a happy bride. On the day of my wedding, her staff delivered my flowers to the venue and also to my parents' house and my in-law's house. Everything was delivered correctly and on time. The flowers were beautifully arranged and just like I had envisioned. I was extremely happy with the outcome of my bouquet, my centerpieces and the flowers on my cake. The boutonnieres were lovely and so were the bouquets for all my bridesmaids. The flowers were fresh and vibrant all night long. Stephanie and her team made sure that my floral decor was perfect, beautiful and my exact vision. I would not have trusted anyone else with the flowers for our wedding. -Helen & Nick 2019

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Pearl River Florist 7
    Pearl River Florist 8
    Pearl River Florist 9
    Pearl River Florist 10
    Pearl River Florist 11

Ceara · Married on 09/02/2018

Stephanie was amazing to work with - efficient, understanding, and experienced. The bouquets were EXACTLY what I wanted and looked gorgeous! I got so many compliments on them! And of course, the boutonnieres were fabulous too :)

Sent on 09/14/2018

J · Married on 05/04/2018

We used the Pearl River Florist for our wedding last month (May 2018) and they did such a phenomenal job! Michelle and Stephanie were so great to work with! My bouquet as well and my bridesmaids bouquets came out stunning and I absolutely loved the beautiful tall centerpieces that they made for our reception! We got married at our venue indoors and they decorated the ceremony room so beautifully as well! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Real Weddings

• Milestone Images
    Milestone Images Wedding Photographers

Pearl River Florist did a fantastic job for a West Point wedding that I photographed, followed by a reception at Patriot Hills. The bouquets and centerpieces were truly superb.

• A Joyful Ceremony
    A Joyful Ceremony Wedding Officiants

As a wedding professional, I have worked many weddings for many years with Pearl River Florist. Clients are always thrilled with the quality and creativity of the flower arrangements and bouquets. In fact, they've done several weddings in our family!

• 45 East Central Ave Pearl River, 10965 See on map