2495 Main Street Suite 443, Buffalo, NY 14214 Map · Phone number

About PEAR {Planning}

Life is a series of EVENTS waiting to be experienced...Let PEAR help you plan them

PEAR plans high-end exclusive events, it's that simple. We expect nothing short of excellence from our vendor relationships, so PEAR can provide each individual client with equally exclusive and exceptional event planning service.

We believe the most successful events are those tailored to those planning it, and it's our clients who have the vision, we just fine-tune it!

We aim for the best, and we are the best.

www.pearplanning.com

14 Reviews for PEAR {Planning}

• Maria

Maria · Married on 10/13/2018

The best money I spent in my wedding budget was Pear Planning

When I think about my wedding day, a lot of great memories will come to mind, but nothing will standout as much as how GLAD my husband and I are that we hired Shannon from Pear Planning to be our Day of Coordinator. From the first e-mail and phone call that Shannon and I exchanged to our last text message the day after my wedding, she was an absolute pleasure and delight to work with. She knew every detail of our entire wedding weekend, she flawlessly executed by ceremony and venue decor set-ups in concert with our venue's banquet coordinator and she kept our entire bridal party on schedule the entire day. When I would think of something, I would turn to Shannon to say it, but she had already handled it. She had a smile on her face the entire day, and made us feel loved and provided for, as if we were her own family members getting married. But most of all? She took care of OUR MOMs so that they never had to stress or worry about any moment of the big day. I hope someday I have some reason to hire Shannon again. If you are looking for a wedding planner or Day of Coordinator in the Buffalo/Niagara region, you must hire Shannon. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

Me and my husband worked with Shannon as our Day-Of Coordinator. She was fantastic! She knew all the details of the wedding and took charge the entire day, from 9 am -after midnight. She helped set up some decor, made sure all the vendors arrived and set up, ensured guests were comfortable and managed taking down all the decor on her own. Quite frankly, hiring her was one of the best decisions we made! Plus she is the most enthusiastic person I have ever met, which made me even more excited about that day!

Overall, Shannon is professional and extremely well organized and I fully recommend her services!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Shannon was fabulous and fun as our day planner for my daughter's wedding on Nov. 1, 2014. Her suggestions were right on and she was effecient and charming the day and evening of the event…….totally kept my stress level on zero! I would definately recommend her for help with any event……..she is a gem!!
    MOB….Linda

Leo Timoshuk Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing Service :)

• Elizabeth Dugan Hairstylist and Makeup Artist
    Elizabeth Dugan Hairstylist and Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

PEAR planning is absolutely fantastic! Have you met Shannon? Need I say more! Her bubbly personality and excitement of her business is what makes me love them! I would defiantly recommend them for all of your planning needs.

• Whistlestop Florist
    Whistlestop Florist Wedding Florists

Enthusiastic, tireless, in touch and well connected. I am confident that the event will be well managed whenever Pear Planning is behind the scene.

• 2495 Main Street, Suite 443 Buffalo, 14214 See on map
    Tuesday - Friday 8am - 5pm Saturday - Monday by phone or appointment ALWAYS available via phone or email!