P'Dia

Milwaukee, WI View map

1 User photo

• Rebecca
    Rebecca M. Married on 07/17/2021

Truly amazing work, and wonderful people

I worked with Diane and Perry to design a custom wedding gown, using my grandmother's gown as the base fabric, adding some additional layers of lace that I picked out, but essentially designing the dress from scratch. I cannot recommend them highly enough- from the very first moment, I knew that Diane had a true passion for her work & a strong vision for what my dress could be. I came in for several fittings, and as the dress came together over each successive appointment, it was really a dream come true. Diane has a wealth of experience, but perhaps more importantly, she seems to really love what she does. They were a joy to work with and honestly, my fittings with them were the best part of the wedding planning process!
  • Emily
    Emily F. Married on 08/03/2019

Highly Recommend!

I had my wedding dress altered at P'Dia and would recommend their services to anyone! Diane is amazing - so experienced and skilled, and she knows just what to do to make your dress fit perfect. Mine had a lot of volume and an uneven bottom hem, so she actually had to detach the entire skirt from the corset in order to shorten it for my height - you would never know! Her work is fantastic!
    Ally Married on 08/03/2019

Best Tailor in Downtown Milwaukee

P'dia is the best tailor in downtown Milwaukee. I've lived in Dallas, D.C., and Philadelphia - of all the cities, they are the most talented tailor I have worked with. They didn't alter my wedding dress (I bought it in Chicago), but they worked wonders with (a) my engagement party jumpsuit and (b) my rehearsal dinner dress. My rehearsal dinner dress was no easy task - material was crochet material and the cut was a bit of a challenge, but Diane made sure it fit like a glove for the big day. Highly, highly recommend seeing P'dia for your tailoring needs!

Milwaukee
Location of (P'Dia)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding