Paula Player Photography

Myrtle Beach, SC View map
$4,999 Most Popular Price

$4,999 Most Popular Price

I am a photograph fun and adventurous couples as they celebrate their love and life together. The discovery of my client's personality and emotion at the exact second the shutter clicks is what makes my photos more than a mere shot, but a precious reminder to have and hold forever.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2147.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4999

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Renee
    Renee R. Married on 05/23/2021

Amazing experience!!

Where do I even begin? Paula and her team are absolutely incredible. First, I want to commend Paula on her kindness and empathy towards us when we had to postpone our wedding due to covid shutdowns. Paula was very accommodating and handled our rescheduling with ease. When we first started looking for photographers back in 2019, I had seen some of Paula’s work from a friend’s wedding and instantly fell in love! Paula goes for the natural, candid shots that show the raw emotion, which is exactly the style we were looking for. Prior to our wedding, I did a bridal portrait session with Paula. Paula traveled to my grandmother’s house for the shoot with no hesitation. Paula made me feel comfortable and beautiful the entire shoot – seriously, she is the best hype-woman! The photos she captured are breathtaking. After the shoot, Paula stayed and shared conversation and so many laughs with me and my family. It was so special and meant so much to build our relationship!
    For the wedding, we had Paula and her assistant, Grace, photograph our wedding, and David was our videographer. They were all professional, organized, and so fun! Between the three of them, they captured everything. The photos are just stunning and bring back all of our wedding emotions. Paula and Grace captured all aspects of our wedding day perfectly. Paula was so bubbly and fun the whole time and kept the atmosphere relaxed. We have only seen a sneak peek of our wedding video, but let me tell you, I cry every time I watch it. David also set up and perfectly executed a livestream for us. We received so many compliments from those who tuned in! David had the camera set up at the perfect angle and had microphones on our officiant and the groom to ensure great sound quality. Throughout the ceremony and reception, we barely even noticed Paula, Grace, and David were around! Not once were any of them invasive.
    Paula and David are very personable, which made us comfortable throughout our entire experience with the both of them. We cannot recommend Paula for photography and David for videography enough for weddings! If I could, I would give 100 stars! Thank you for absolutely everything! xoxo
    Georgia W. Married on 04/10/2021

The BEST photographer!

Paula Player and her team are incredible! They are so friendly and personable, and captured my wedding weekend absolutely flawlessly! We had a large wedding party, and they were able to keep everything under control and organized. I HIGHLY recommend Paula and her team! They are the best!!
    Kelly V. Married on 12/18/2020

Dream team

Paula and her husband David are hands down the best wedding photographers. The two of them are so professional but FUN at the same time. Our entire bridal party and both of our families loved them both. Everyone was laughing the entire time. These guys seriously are the best people to work with. Paula is the best hypewoman you could ever ask for. We would work with them over and over and over again. And not to mention the photos turn out absolutely perfectly!! We loved everything they did for us on our wedding day and beyond. I absolutely love these people.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

Paula Player Photography Price Rates

Makeup Artistry On Location Makeup Artistry On Location Wedding Hair & Makeup

Paula is an amazing photographer. We love her spirit, she is so pleasant, positive and most of all an amazing photographer that delivers such beautiful work. We love you and always look forward to working with you!

Croissants Bistro & Bakery Croissants Bistro & Bakery Wedding Cakes

Can't recommend Paula Player Photography enough! Paula's impeccable attention to detail creates the gorgeous backdrop while her fun and outgoing personality draws out the unique personality behind everyone in her shots. Paula goes above and beyond to make sure her bride and groom are truly happy with her one of a kind photographs. A true professional who is one of the best in our area!

Greenskeeper Florist Greenskeeper Florist Wedding Florists

We are always glad when we hear that Paula and her team will be photographing our brides. She is a joy to work with and does a fabulous job making our designs look good. She is also very willing to share her images with us for our website and portfolio.

3518 St. James Ave Myrtle Beach, 29572

By appointment only!
Location of (Paula Player Photography)

Paula Player Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Paula Player Photography include in the starting price?

Paula Player Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Paula Player Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Paula Player Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Paula Player Photography offer?

Paula Player Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Paula Player Photography offer?

Paula Player Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Paula Player Photography offer for wedding events?

Paula Player Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Paula Player Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Paula Player Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding