Paula Player Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,999 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,999 Most Popular Price

I am a photograph fun and adventurous couples as they celebrate their love and life together. The discovery of my client's personality and emotion at the exact second the shutter clicks is what makes my photos more than a mere shot, but a precious reminder to have and hold forever.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,147

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,999

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Julie H. Married on 07/04/2022

Fourth of July Wedding

I absolutely loved my bridal portraits and wedding photos! I most appreciated the attention to detail and picturing the little things I had around during getting ready, ceremony, and reception that I wanted photographed. You'll feel beautiful and confident. Thank you for working with me to make my dream wedding a reality and even going above and beyond since I live out of town.
    Eleanor P. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing photographer!

Paula did an INCREDIBLE job of capturing our wedding day - she kept us relaxed and struck the perfect balance of capturing great photos while still letting us enjoy the day. She also shared photos on her instagram that night and the next day, which was such a wonderful way to relive all the little moments!
  • Lucy
    Lucy C. Married on 05/14/2022

Fantastic Photographer!!

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Paula and Pablo on our wedding day. We found Paula Player Photography when researching photographers in the Myrtle Beach area and when we saw their Instagram page, we immediately fell in love. We had a chance to meet with Paula and Pablo prior to our wedding, and they did a great job getting to know us. On our wedding day, they both went out of their way to make sure our day was special and captured all the moments that were important to us. They were great about sharing ideas for different shots at our venue. They both have a great sense of humor which helped me, my husband, and our bridal party to relax, which led to some of my favorite photos of the day. We ended up with so many beautiful pictures and will cherish them forever. The quality of our photos is stunning, and they did a fantastic job capturing the day. I cannot recommend Paula Player Photography enough!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

Makeup Artistry On Location Makeup Artistry On Location Wedding Hair & Makeup

Paula is an amazing photographer. We love her spirit, she is so pleasant, positive and most of all an amazing photographer that delivers such beautiful work. We love you and always look forward to working with you!

Croissants Bistro & Bakery Croissants Bistro & Bakery Wedding Cakes

Can't recommend Paula Player Photography enough! Paula's impeccable attention to detail creates the gorgeous backdrop while her fun and outgoing personality draws out the unique personality behind everyone in her shots. Paula goes above and beyond to make sure her bride and groom are truly happy with her one of a kind photographs. A true professional who is one of the best in our area!

Greenskeeper Florist Greenskeeper Florist Wedding Florists

We are always glad when we hear that Paula and her team will be photographing our brides. She is a joy to work with and does a fabulous job making our designs look good. She is also very willing to share her images with us for our website and portfolio.

3518 St. James Ave Myrtle Beach, 29572

By appointment only!
Location of (Paula Player Photography)

Paula Player Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Paula Player Photography include in the starting price?

Paula Player Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Paula Player Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Paula Player Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Paula Player Photography offer?

Paula Player Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Paula Player Photography offer?

Paula Player Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Paula Player Photography offer for wedding events?

Paula Player Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Paula Player Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Paula Player Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding